- Harmony Hotel
- A family owned 3-star hotel ranging across two historical buildings, sharing a beautiful garden. Many rooms have amazing views over the old city.
- Kraanlei 37
- +32 (0) 9 324 26 80
- Hotel Carlton
- This family-owned hotel, run by 3 brothers, is close to the Citadelpark. It offers 20 spacious rooms in modern setting with a warm and friendly atmosphere.
- Koningin Astridlaan 138
- +32 (0) 9 222 88 36
- River Hotel
- This fabulously-modern hotel lays claim to a little piece of the Leie - the only hotel in Gent you can reach by boat. Spacious rooms, a fitness centre and sauna on offer, too.
- Waaistraat 5
- +32 (0) 9 266 10 10
- Chalet de Maalte
- This B&B hotel sits in a beautiful park. Tranquil, calm and homely, its 16 modern rooms provide the perfect base for enjoying Ghent while getting away from it all.
- Kortrijksesteenweg 1021
- +32 (0) 9 222 94 50
- Novotel is a 3-star hotel with a central location, offering guests well-furnished modern rooms, a large outdoors swimming pool & a hammam, sauna and fitness centre.
- Goudenleeuwplein 5
- +32 (0) 9 224 22 30
- The Boatel
- Have an unique experience in this boat hotel, floating on the Leie. Comfortable rooms with unsurpassed views, it even has a terrace ideal for BBQ's in summer.
- Voorhoutkaai 44
- +32 (0) 9 267 10 30
- Stay in in this impressively designed hotel, an elegant historical building with a fantastic view onto the Korenlei. Just 100 metres away from The Design Museum.
- Korenlei 10
- +32 (0) 9 233 93 93
- Holiday Inn Express
- This eco-friendly hotel is well-located for the E17 highway, yet only 4km from the city centre. It offers guests spacious & modern rooms, and private parking.
- Akkerhage 2
- +32 (0) 9 222 58 85
- This charming hotel is located in the art-district of Ghent & has spacious rooms with modern facilities, including jacuzzis & king-size beds for a top-of-the-range experience.
- Achilles Musschestraat 39
- +32 (0) 9 222 84 13
- NH Gent Belfort
- 174 luxurious rooms fill out this impressive building, just across from the Town Hall. Its garden is both beautiful & intimate, with a large terrace just made for morning breakfast.
- Hoogpoort 63
- +32 (0) 9 233 33 31
BRUSSELS/MONS - We’ve made our way down to the historic city of Mons (Bergen) for the eighth edition of the international Brussels Beer Challenge. A 90-strong jury is busy tasting; there are four morning sessions in a ro... [ more ]
BRUGES - This city draws you back in time to the heydays of the Burgundian era. After years of renovation works the Gruuthusemuseum has re-opened its doors. This former city palace is the showca... [ more ]
ANTWERP - Brewers from 59 different countries flocked to attend the Brewers of Europe Forum 2019 in the prestigious Queen Elizabeth Hall, right next to the renowned Antwerp Central Station building. ... [ more ]
ERTVELDE - To track down a brewer within his own domain is a high-ranking form of sports, or that’s the impression I get. After a bit of practice I spot Jef Versele, CEO of the Van Steenberge brewery, well hidden amongst... [ more ]
MECHELEN - The historic city of Mechelen, halfway between Brussels and Antwerp, is truly a hidden gem. The presence of the Dukes of Burgundy, who ruled here in the late middle ages, still permeates the ancient city centr... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.