- Stay in in this impressively designed hotel, an elegant historical building with a fantastic view onto the Korenlei. Just 100 metres away from The Design Museum.
- Korenlei 10
- +32 (0) 9 233 93 93
- Novotel is a 3-star hotel with a central location, offering guests well-furnished modern rooms, a large outdoors swimming pool & a hammam, sauna and fitness centre.
- Goudenleeuwplein 5
- +32 (0) 9 224 22 30
- River Hotel
- This fabulously-modern hotel lays claim to a little piece of the Leie - the only hotel in Gent you can reach by boat. Spacious rooms, a fitness centre and sauna on offer, too.
- Waaistraat 5
- +32 (0) 9 266 10 10
- The Boatel
- Have an unique experience in this boat hotel, floating on the Leie. Comfortable rooms with unsurpassed views, it even has a terrace ideal for BBQ's in summer.
- Voorhoutkaai 44
- +32 (0) 9 267 10 30
- NH Gent Belfort
- 174 luxurious rooms fill out this impressive building, just across from the Town Hall. Its garden is both beautiful & intimate, with a large terrace just made for morning breakfast.
- Hoogpoort 63
- +32 (0) 9 233 33 31
- This charming hotel is located in the art-district of Ghent & has spacious rooms with modern facilities, including jacuzzis & king-size beds for a top-of-the-range experience.
- Achilles Musschestraat 39
- +32 (0) 9 222 84 13
- Holiday Inn Express
- This eco-friendly hotel is well-located for the E17 highway, yet only 4km from the city centre. It offers guests spacious & modern rooms, and private parking.
- Akkerhage 2
- +32 (0) 9 222 58 85
- Hotel Carlton
- This family-owned hotel, run by 3 brothers, is close to the Citadelpark. It offers 20 spacious rooms in modern setting with a warm and friendly atmosphere.
- Koningin Astridlaan 138
- +32 (0) 9 222 88 36
- Chalet de Maalte
- This B&B hotel sits in a beautiful park. Tranquil, calm and homely, its 16 modern rooms provide the perfect base for enjoying Ghent while getting away from it all.
- Kortrijksesteenweg 1021
- +32 (0) 9 222 94 50
- Harmony Hotel
- A family owned 3-star hotel ranging across two historical buildings, sharing a beautiful garden. Many rooms have amazing views over the old city.
- Kraanlei 37
- +32 (0) 9 324 26 80
At the BeerLovers’ Café just behind Liège’s City Hall we get together to taste the limited edition Chimay Grande Réserve Fermentée en Barriques 2018, a Trappist beer aged in whisky barrels. T... [ more ]
LIESHOUT/STEENHUFFEL - Since 2016 the Palm, De Hoorn and Rodenbach breweries have been owned by Bavaria, a Dutch-based brewer. Two years after the takeover, Bavaria has been re-named Swinkels Family ... [ more ]
BRUSSELS - To be authentic is not a competition and neither is it a fashionable attitude. You either are an authentic brewer or you are not. You are driven, you make great beers that have a soul, you have a good story to... [ more ]
LEUVEN - 12,500 fans made their way to Leuven for what was already the 15th edition of the Zythos beer festival. Many fans travelled a long way to get to Belgium. They flocked here from many European ... [ more ]
MARCHE-EN-FAMENNE - “Their cuisine is on a par with that of the French and the portions are generous...” When people discuss the Belgian art of living, it won’t be long before the term ‘Burgundian’ ... [ more ]
The beers of Val-Dieu subscribe to the rich tradition of Belgian abbey beers. The brewer’s inspiration is found in the recipes laid down many centuries ago by the monks. This is no... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.