- Harmony Hotel
- A family owned 3-star hotel ranging across two historical buildings, sharing a beautiful garden. Many rooms have amazing views over the old city.
- Kraanlei 37
- +32 (0) 9 324 26 80
- Holiday Inn Express
- This eco-friendly hotel is well-located for the E17 highway, yet only 4km from the city centre. It offers guests spacious & modern rooms, and private parking.
- Akkerhage 2
- +32 (0) 9 222 58 85
- River Hotel
- This fabulously-modern hotel lays claim to a little piece of the Leie - the only hotel in Gent you can reach by boat. Spacious rooms, a fitness centre and sauna on offer, too.
- Waaistraat 5
- +32 (0) 9 266 10 10
- Hotel Carlton
- This family-owned hotel, run by 3 brothers, is close to the Citadelpark. It offers 20 spacious rooms in modern setting with a warm and friendly atmosphere.
- Koningin Astridlaan 138
- +32 (0) 9 222 88 36
- NH Gent Belfort
- 174 luxurious rooms fill out this impressive building, just across from the Town Hall. Its garden is both beautiful & intimate, with a large terrace just made for morning breakfast.
- Hoogpoort 63
- +32 (0) 9 233 33 31
- This charming hotel is located in the art-district of Ghent & has spacious rooms with modern facilities, including jacuzzis & king-size beds for a top-of-the-range experience.
- Achilles Musschestraat 39
- +32 (0) 9 222 84 13
- Novotel is a 3-star hotel with a central location, offering guests well-furnished modern rooms, a large outdoors swimming pool & a hammam, sauna and fitness centre.
- Goudenleeuwplein 5
- +32 (0) 9 224 22 30
- The Boatel
- Have an unique experience in this boat hotel, floating on the Leie. Comfortable rooms with unsurpassed views, it even has a terrace ideal for BBQ's in summer.
- Voorhoutkaai 44
- +32 (0) 9 267 10 30
- Chalet de Maalte
- This B&B hotel sits in a beautiful park. Tranquil, calm and homely, its 16 modern rooms provide the perfect base for enjoying Ghent while getting away from it all.
- Kortrijksesteenweg 1021
- +32 (0) 9 222 94 50
- Stay in in this impressively designed hotel, an elegant historical building with a fantastic view onto the Korenlei. Just 100 metres away from The Design Museum.
- Korenlei 10
- +32 (0) 9 233 93 93
ERTVELDE - To track down a brewer within his own domain is a high-ranking form of sports, or that’s the impression I get. After a bit of practice I spot Jef Versele, CEO of the Van Steenberge brewery, well hidden amongst... [ more ]
MECHELEN - The historic city of Mechelen, halfway between Brussels and Antwerp, is truly a hidden gem. The presence of the Dukes of Burgundy, who ruled here in the late middle ages, still permeates the ancient city centr... [ more ]
BRUSSELS/ZAVENTEM - This year Brussels Airport is 60 years young! The airport is planning to mark this milestone by showcasing the very best of Belgian produce, which would not be complete without ... [ more ]
At the BeerLovers’ Café just behind Liège’s City Hall we get together to taste the limited edition Chimay Grande Réserve Fermentée en Barriques 2018, a Trappist beer aged in whisky barrels. T... [ more ]
LIESHOUT/STEENHUFFEL - Since 2016 the Palm, De Hoorn and Rodenbach breweries have been owned by Bavaria, a Dutch-based brewer. Two years after the takeover, Bavaria has been re-named Swinkels Family ... [ more ]
Scotch de Silly is a beer with a powerful echo of World War I, tracing its origin to the turmoil of that conflict. At that time, outside of the city of Silly, a regiment of Scotti... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.