- Holiday Inn Express
- This eco-friendly hotel is well-located for the E17 highway, yet only 4km from the city centre. It offers guests spacious & modern rooms, and private parking.
- Akkerhage 2
- +32 (0) 9 222 58 85
- Chalet de Maalte
- This B&B hotel sits in a beautiful park. Tranquil, calm and homely, its 16 modern rooms provide the perfect base for enjoying Ghent while getting away from it all.
- Kortrijksesteenweg 1021
- +32 (0) 9 222 94 50
- The Boatel
- Have an unique experience in this boat hotel, floating on the Leie. Comfortable rooms with unsurpassed views, it even has a terrace ideal for BBQ's in summer.
- Voorhoutkaai 44
- +32 (0) 9 267 10 30
- This charming hotel is located in the art-district of Ghent & has spacious rooms with modern facilities, including jacuzzis & king-size beds for a top-of-the-range experience.
- Achilles Musschestraat 39
- +32 (0) 9 222 84 13
- Hotel Carlton
- This family-owned hotel, run by 3 brothers, is close to the Citadelpark. It offers 20 spacious rooms in modern setting with a warm and friendly atmosphere.
- Koningin Astridlaan 138
- +32 (0) 9 222 88 36
- Stay in in this impressively designed hotel, an elegant historical building with a fantastic view onto the Korenlei. Just 100 metres away from The Design Museum.
- Korenlei 10
- +32 (0) 9 233 93 93
- Harmony Hotel
- A family owned 3-star hotel ranging across two historical buildings, sharing a beautiful garden. Many rooms have amazing views over the old city.
- Kraanlei 37
- +32 (0) 9 324 26 80
- River Hotel
- This fabulously-modern hotel lays claim to a little piece of the Leie - the only hotel in Gent you can reach by boat. Spacious rooms, a fitness centre and sauna on offer, too.
- Waaistraat 5
- +32 (0) 9 266 10 10
- Novotel is a 3-star hotel with a central location, offering guests well-furnished modern rooms, a large outdoors swimming pool & a hammam, sauna and fitness centre.
- Goudenleeuwplein 5
- +32 (0) 9 224 22 30
- NH Gent Belfort
- 174 luxurious rooms fill out this impressive building, just across from the Town Hall. Its garden is both beautiful & intimate, with a large terrace just made for morning breakfast.
- Hoogpoort 63
- +32 (0) 9 233 33 31
GENVAL - It’s 1909 when John Martin, a Brit, makes his home in Antwerp, earning his living by provisioning sailing vessels. Before long John’s deliveries are heading onto the ships of the Red Star Line, ... [ more ]
NAMUR - At the 6th edition of the Brussels Beer Challenge, hosted this year by the city of Namur, Belgium once again lived up to its cast-iron reputation as one of the most important beer countries in the world. ... [ more ]
STEENHUFFEL - The annual hop harvest at Palm Belgian Craft Brewers is truly a festival of and for the people. We survey the busy crowds on the last Sunday in August in the hop field in the shadow of the ... [ more ]
VLEZENBEEK/DILBEEK - It is often said that lambics are only for those with an experienced palate. At Brouwerij Lindemans, one of Belgium’s favourite brewers of this traditional style, they beg to differ. ... [ more ]
KORTRIJK/BELLEGEM - It was in 1892 that Brouwerij Omer Vander Ghinste opened for business in Bellegem, a village near Kortrijk in West Flanders, close to the French border. Since then, countless... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.