Health and Beauty
- Het Geknipte Huis
- A hairdressers with a relaxed yet stylish atmosphere, where your voice counts in fashioning your look, and where advice is given with a smile.
- Kuiperskaai 33
- +32 (0) 9 233 12 00
- Step inside this tropical wellness-spa & enjoy its atmosphere of conviviality, tranquility and romance, while dreaming of a sunset in Costa Rica.
- Poperingestraat 37
- +32 (0) 493 53 57 99
- Jay'z Hair and Beauty
- At Jay'z they know all about the latest trends for haircuts & colors. In their modern boutique you'll also find skin-treatments, masks, manicures and pedicures.
- Hoornstraat 10
- +32 (0) 9 224 22 02
- This beauty-spa offers a full complement of beauty-arrangements, and is equipped with the modern sunbeds, fitness & wellness equipment to get you healthy, fit & to trim those pounds.
- Groenstraat 17A
- 9041 Oostakker
- +32 (0) 9 329 81 14
- De Wakko Kapper
- At Wakko's hairdressers, your hair-styling dreams will be teased into infinite possibilities. Their mission? To see you step out of that salon with a spring in your step.
- Vlaanderenstraat 35
- +32 (0) 9 233 48 03
- Gino's Hairclub
- For a fantastic haircut or stunning make-over, you are definitely in the right hands here: Caro and Gino have collaborated in theater, movie & TV productions.
- Dampoortstraat 28
- +32 (0) 9 223 87 33
- Manacor Belleza
- Manacor Belleza specializes in make-up and skin-treatments, using top-of-the-range Shiseido products. Open from Monday till Saturday from 9.30am to 6.30pm.
- Koningin Elisabethlaan 82
- +32 (0) 9 221 66 44
- Beauty Queen
- Relaxation in the middle of the busy city centre of Ghent? Step out of the daily hustle, and take time for yourself at the Beauty Queen wellness centre.
- Donkersteeg 22
- +32 (0) 9 336 24 51
- Wellnesslounge Ô-Silence
- A hip 'wellness lounge' that'll have you immersed in an oasis of total tranquility, and all your senses pampered, with one of their many treatment programs.
- Elzenhof 5
- 9041 Oostakker
- +32 (0) 497 81 43 54
- Sauna Aqua Azul
- This art-nouveau building is home to an amazing wellness centre, complete with sauna, steam bath and jacuzzi. You can also make an appointment for a relaxing massage.
- Drongenhof 2
- +32 (0) 9 225 09 57
MECHELEN - The historic city of Mechelen, halfway between Brussels and Antwerp, is truly a hidden gem. The presence of the Dukes of Burgundy, who ruled here in the late middle ages, still permeates the ancient city centr... [ more ]
BRUSSELS/ZAVENTEM - This year Brussels Airport is 60 years young! The airport is planning to mark this milestone by showcasing the very best of Belgian produce, which would not be complete without ... [ more ]
At the BeerLovers’ Café just behind Liège’s City Hall we get together to taste the limited edition Chimay Grande Réserve Fermentée en Barriques 2018, a Trappist beer aged in whisky barrels. T... [ more ]
LIESHOUT/STEENHUFFEL - Since 2016 the Palm, De Hoorn and Rodenbach breweries have been owned by Bavaria, a Dutch-based brewer. Two years after the takeover, Bavaria has been re-named Swinkels Family ... [ more ]
BRUSSELS - To be authentic is not a competition and neither is it a fashionable attitude. You either are an authentic brewer or you are not. You are driven, you make great beers that have a soul, you have a good story to... [ more ]
Premium Gueuze is the flagship brew of the St. Louis range and one of the jewels in the crown of Castle Brewery Van Honsebrouck. This was by no means certain when Luc Van Honsebrou... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.