For Beer Lovers
- Brouwerij Van Steenberge
- This traditional family run brewery is being transformed into a state of the art facility. After the visit you will make a trip down Memory Lane in the old brewery tavern welcomed by Augustijn, Gulden Draak and Piraat.
- Lindenlaan 25
- +32 (0) 9 344 50 71
- MORE INFORMATION
- Stadsbrouwerij Gruut
- A city brewery in the heart of Ghent, with a medieval take on brewing. Gruut, a special blend of herbs, is used instead of hops to flavour their unique beers. Open to public.
- Grote Huidevettershoek 10
- +32 (0) 9 269 02 69
- Waterhuis aan de Bierkant
- Very popular among local beer-lovers and tourists alike, this brown pub serves 160 beers, including 3 house beers: Gandavum, Klokke Roeland and Mammelokker.
- Groentenmarkt 9
- +32 (0) 9 225 06 80
- Het Trappistenhuis
- Het Trappistenhuis is a brown beer pub run by an expert in all things Belgian and beer, serving over a 170 speciality beers, from Monday to Saturday.
- Brabantdam 164
- +32 (0) 9 22 42 937
- Café Den Turk
- Café Den Turk is the oldest, typical brown cafe in Gent, they play jazz and blues and it's well known for the best pulled pints. They also serve great whiskeys and cognacs.
- Botermarkt 3
- +32 (0) 9 233 01 97
- De Dulle Griet
- De Dulle Griet is a time-worn old-school pub, with a wonderful medieval interior. The selection of beers is impressive too, at more than 250 brews, both local & international.
- Vrijdagmarkt 50
- +32 (0) 9 224 24 55
LIESHOUT/STEENHUFFEL - Since 2016 the Palm, De Hoorn and Rodenbach breweries have been owned by Bavaria, a Dutch-based brewer. Two years after the takeover, Bavaria has been re-named Swinkels Family ... [ more ]
BRUSSELS - To be authentic is not a competition and neither is it a fashionable attitude. You either are an authentic brewer or you are not. You are driven, you make great beers that have a soul, you have a good story to... [ more ]
LEUVEN - 12,500 fans made their way to Leuven for what was already the 15th edition of the Zythos beer festival. Many fans travelled a long way to get to Belgium. They flocked here from many European ... [ more ]
MARCHE-EN-FAMENNE - “Their cuisine is on a par with that of the French and the portions are generous...” When people discuss the Belgian art of living, it won’t be long before the term ‘Burgundian’ ... [ more ]
BRUGES - Eleven years ago it all started off on quite a modest scale in the medieval town hall of Bruges, under the imposing gaze of the Belfry. Now, in 2018, the Bruges Beer Festival has spread its wings and encompasses... [ more ]
The original Double Enghien that was brewed by Tennstedt-Decroes, in Enghien, was an amber saison. When Brasserie de Silly bought the brewery, they changed the Double Enghien into ... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.