- Museum Dr. Guislain
- This museum is found in a section of the 'Psychiatrisch Centrum Dr. Guislain', teaching the fascinating history of psychiatry, displayed using objects, art and research.
- Jozef Guislainstraat 43
- +32 (0) 9 216 35 95
- Design Museum
- View a great collection of famous art-nouveau, jewelry, furniture and ceramic designers in this beautiful 18th-century building. Open from Tuesday to Sunday.
- Jan Breydelstraat 5
- +32 (0) 9 267 99 99
- Kasteel Gravensteen
- Want to learn more about the history of this impressive castle? A trip here includes a movie guide, which will tell you all in 6 fascinating chapters. Open every day!
- Sint-Veerleplein 11
- +32 (0) 9 225 93 06
- Science Museum
- View this collection of historic scientific instruments, from the University of Gent, & learn all about their technological progress, and the peoples & times that made them.
- Krijgslaan 281 / S30
- +32 (0) 9 264 49 30
- Museum voor Schone Kunsten
- Ghents main museum is one of the oldest in Belgium. It has a collection of paintings, sculptures, drawings, prints and tapestries from the Middle Ages to the 20th-century.
- Fernand Scribedreef 1
- +32 (0) 9 240 07 00
- The Museum of Illusion is filled with mirror tricks, 3D objects, perspective illusions, physiological-effects, geometric illusions, optical curiosities, film effects and much more.
- Victor Braeckmanlaan 123
- 9040 Sint-Amandsberg
- +32 (0) 9 228 28 56
- MIAT Museum
- A museum that's all about Industry, Labour and Textiles, it's housed in a former cotton mill, and explores the technological changes society has undergone over the last 250 years.
- Minnemeers 9
- +32 (0) 9 269 42 00
- Huis Van Alijn
- A museum with a collection focussed on daily life in the 20th-century, using everyday objects to tell its story. Located in the former Childrens Alijn Hospital.
- Kraanlei 65
- +32 (0) 9 269 23 50
- Tinnenpot Theater
- The tiny but much-loved Tinnenpot Theater undertakes its own productions, as well as guest ones, & also has a place for other arts like music, dance, film and video.
- Tinnenpotstraat 21
- +32 (0) 9 225 18 60
- S.M.A.K Museum
- Warhol and Bacon are the stars at the City Museum for Contemporary Art; but you'll also find an ever-changing role-call of bold & provocative contemporary art.
- +32 (0) 9 221 17 03
- If you want to learn all about the great history of Ghent, seek out the STAM City Museum, which is packed to the rafters with it. Open Tue to Sun, from 10am - 6pm.
- Godshuizenlaan 2
- +32 (0) 9 267 14 00
- De Vooruit is old-time concert hall in Ghent's centre, holding all sorts of performances every week. It's cross-cultural too – directly in front is an art center of the same name.
- Sint-Pietersnieuwstraat 23
- +32 (0) 9 267 28 28
LIESHOUT/STEENHUFFEL - Since 2016 the Palm, De Hoorn and Rodenbach breweries have been owned by Bavaria, a Dutch-based brewer. Two years after the takeover, Bavaria has been re-named Swinkels Family ... [ more ]
BRUSSELS - To be authentic is not a competition and neither is it a fashionable attitude. You either are an authentic brewer or you are not. You are driven, you make great beers that have a soul, you have a good story to... [ more ]
LEUVEN - 12,500 fans made their way to Leuven for what was already the 15th edition of the Zythos beer festival. Many fans travelled a long way to get to Belgium. They flocked here from many European ... [ more ]
MARCHE-EN-FAMENNE - “Their cuisine is on a par with that of the French and the portions are generous...” When people discuss the Belgian art of living, it won’t be long before the term ‘Burgundian’ ... [ more ]
BRUGES - Eleven years ago it all started off on quite a modest scale in the medieval town hall of Bruges, under the imposing gaze of the Belfry. Now, in 2018, the Bruges Beer Festival has spread its wings and encompasses... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.