- Leonidas Chocolates & Cafe
- A chocolate shop that's also a café, chocolates are one among many delicious confections. But no visit is complete without one of their amazing cups of hot chocolate.
- Emile Braunplein 13
- +32 (0) 9 372 71 84
- Chocolaterie Dossche
- For over half a century Chocolaterie Dossche has been an established name in the world of chocolate, selling delicious home-crafted confections according to their own time-tested recipes.
- Baron de Gieylaan 55
- 9840 De Pinte
- +32 (0) 9 231 25 15
- Chocolaterie Van Hoorebeke
- Chocolatiers Luc and Cedric use only the highest-quality chocolate, and the most strictly-selected ingredients for their delicious real Belgian pralines.
- Sint-Baafsplein 15
- +32 (0) 9 221 03 81
- Van Hecke F.
- In Van Heck's chocolate shop you can buy pralines, assorted chocolates & a range of other delicacies: pastries, ice-cream & their delicious chocolate cake.
- Koestraat 42
- +32 (0) 9 225 43 57
- HD Ghent
- At HD Ghent, you'll find an amazing collaboration between art & chocolate, filled with hand & home-made pralines, made from Valrhona and Casa Luker chocolate.
- Burgstraat 43
- +32 (0) 9 269 02 00
- One of those rare local chocolatiers still making its wares in Belgium, Neuhaus has its luxury chocolate shops strung across the nation – including Ghent.
- Koestraat 50
- +32 (0) 9 224 40 79
- Céleste has luxury chocolates from 'Dossche'; confectionery, biscuits & delicious jams from 'Les Maitres'; and all sorts of other original & scrumptious gifts.
- Martelaarslaan 346
- +32 (0) 474 84 86 90
GENVAL - It’s 1909 when John Martin, a Brit, makes his home in Antwerp, earning his living by provisioning sailing vessels. Before long John’s deliveries are heading onto the ships of the Red Star Line, ... [ more ]
NAMUR - At the 6th edition of the Brussels Beer Challenge, hosted this year by the city of Namur, Belgium once again lived up to its cast-iron reputation as one of the most important beer countries in the world. ... [ more ]
STEENHUFFEL - The annual hop harvest at Palm Belgian Craft Brewers is truly a festival of and for the people. We survey the busy crowds on the last Sunday in August in the hop field in the shadow of the ... [ more ]
VLEZENBEEK/DILBEEK - It is often said that lambics are only for those with an experienced palate. At Brouwerij Lindemans, one of Belgium’s favourite brewers of this traditional style, they beg to differ. ... [ more ]
KORTRIJK/BELLEGEM - It was in 1892 that Brouwerij Omer Vander Ghinste opened for business in Bellegem, a village near Kortrijk in West Flanders, close to the French border. Since then, countless... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.