- Chocolaterie Dossche
- For over half a century Chocolaterie Dossche has been an established name in the world of chocolate, selling delicious home-crafted confections according to their own time-tested recipes.
- Baron de Gieylaan 55
- 9840 De Pinte
- +32 (0) 9 231 25 15
- One of those rare local chocolatiers still making its wares in Belgium, Neuhaus has its luxury chocolate shops strung across the nation – including Ghent.
- Koestraat 50
- +32 (0) 9 224 40 79
- Chocolaterie Van Hoorebeke
- Chocolatiers Luc and Cedric use only the highest-quality chocolate, and the most strictly-selected ingredients for their delicious real Belgian pralines.
- Sint-Baafsplein 15
- +32 (0) 9 221 03 81
- HD Ghent
- At HD Ghent, you'll find an amazing collaboration between art & chocolate, filled with hand & home-made pralines, made from Valrhona and Casa Luker chocolate.
- Burgstraat 43
- +32 (0) 9 269 02 00
- Leonidas Chocolates & Cafe
- A chocolate shop that's also a café, chocolates are one among many delicious confections. But no visit is complete without one of their amazing cups of hot chocolate.
- Emile Braunplein 13
- +32 (0) 9 372 71 84
- Van Hecke F.
- In Van Heck's chocolate shop you can buy pralines, assorted chocolates & a range of other delicacies: pastries, ice-cream & their delicious chocolate cake.
- Koestraat 42
- +32 (0) 9 225 43 57
- Céleste has luxury chocolates from 'Dossche'; confectionery, biscuits & delicious jams from 'Les Maitres'; and all sorts of other original & scrumptious gifts.
- Martelaarslaan 346
- +32 (0) 474 84 86 90
ERTVELDE - To track down a brewer within his own domain is a high-ranking form of sports, or that’s the impression I get. After a bit of practice I spot Jef Versele, CEO of the Van Steenberge brewery, well hidden amongst... [ more ]
MECHELEN - The historic city of Mechelen, halfway between Brussels and Antwerp, is truly a hidden gem. The presence of the Dukes of Burgundy, who ruled here in the late middle ages, still permeates the ancient city centr... [ more ]
BRUSSELS/ZAVENTEM - This year Brussels Airport is 60 years young! The airport is planning to mark this milestone by showcasing the very best of Belgian produce, which would not be complete without ... [ more ]
At the BeerLovers’ Café just behind Liège’s City Hall we get together to taste the limited edition Chimay Grande Réserve Fermentée en Barriques 2018, a Trappist beer aged in whisky barrels. T... [ more ]
LIESHOUT/STEENHUFFEL - Since 2016 the Palm, De Hoorn and Rodenbach breweries have been owned by Bavaria, a Dutch-based brewer. Two years after the takeover, Bavaria has been re-named Swinkels Family ... [ more ]
India Pale Ale, or IPA, is an out-and-out success story on an international scale. That we know this beer style at all, is thanks to the Brits. When they created this beer, they ad... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.