- Jan van Gent
- A cozy brown cafe with a ton of ambiance – and a pool table to boot. Its summer terrace seats 50 - 60 people, but it's best-known for organising bizarre events.
- Annonciadenstraat 1
- +32 (0) 9 256 02 03
- Speakers Corner
- Speakers Corner is a stylish café with an Irish-themed décor & (naturally) a wide selection of exclusive whiskeys. Also serves traditional Belgian beers & classic drinks.
- Hofbouwlaan 1
- +32 (0) 487 20 07 38
- Het Trappistenhuis
- Het Trappistenhuis is a brown beer pub run by an expert in all things Belgian and beer, serving over a 170 speciality beers, from Monday to Saturday.
- Brabantdam 164
- +32 (0) 9 22 42 937
- Café Den Turk
- The oldest, traditional brown-café in Ghent, well-known for pulling the best pints in town. You'll also get lively hits of jazz and blues to complement their fine shots of spirits.
- Botermarkt 3
- +32 (0) 9 233 01 97
- De Dulle Griet
- De Dulle Griet is a time-worn old-school pub, with a wonderful medieval interior. The selection of beers is impressive too, at more than 250 brews, both local & international.
- Vrijdagmarkt 50
- +32 (0) 9 224 24 55
- Vooruit Café
- A great cultural talking shop, Vooruit Café also has an impressive art-deco interior, and serves up some great food: mainly organic, fair trade products and veggie dishes.
- Sint-Pietersnieuwstraat 23
- +32 (0) 9 267 28 28
- 't Dreupelkot
- 't Dreupelkot is a small atmospheric jenever-bar located in one of the most beautiful parts of the city. Of their 200 varieties of shnapps, 50 are homemade.
- Groentenmarkt 12
- +32 (0) 9 224 21 20
- Waterhuis aan de Bierkant
- Very popular among local beer-lovers and tourists alike, this brown pub serves 160 beers, including 3 house beers: Gandavum, Klokke Roeland and Mammelokker.
- Groentenmarkt 9
- +32 (0) 9 225 06 80
STEENHUFFEL - The annual hop harvest at Palm Belgian Craft Brewers is truly a festival of and for the people. We survey the busy crowds on the last Sunday in August in the hop field in the shadow of the ... [ more ]
VLEZENBEEK/DILBEEK - It is often said that lambics are only for those with an experienced palate. At Brouwerij Lindemans, one of Belgium’s favourite brewers of this traditional style, they beg to differ. ... [ more ]
KORTRIJK/BELLEGEM - It was in 1892 that Brouwerij Omer Vander Ghinste opened for business in Bellegem, a village near Kortrijk in West Flanders, close to the French border. Since then, countless... [ more ]
RONGY - In Rongy and all around it, spring is in the air. The fruit trees are in bloom and nature has put on its most beautiful face. I’m on my way to http://belgium.beertourism.com/belgian-breweries/brasserie-d... [ more ]
WESTMALLE - If you order a Westmalle you’re likely to be served with a Tripel. This is no coincidence as this strong blonde Trappist beer now accounts for 75% of the beer output of this http://belgium.beertouris... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.