Bed and Breakfast
- Snooz Inn
- This B&B offers 3 imaginatively designed rooms, with all needed facilities including wall-projected TV. One of the rooms has a private steam bath & kitchen.
- Ham 89
- +32 (0) 496 24 14 26
- This B&B is situated in a 19th-century townhouse. It has 4 roomy suites, each evoking the character of a different continent. Babysitting service offered.
- Rabotstraat 40
- +32 (0) 9 233 49 91
- Au Grenier
- This lovely B&B is situated in a gorgeous villa with a garden and a huge pool. It has a very spacious modern loft, for up to 4 people, with its own entrance.
- Vogelheide 15
- 9052 Zwijnaarde
- +32 (0) 9 220 05 31
- DoOr 10
- This fascinating B&B actually sits in the St-Elizabeth beguinage & has a private garden. A warm welcome is assured to either of their 2 refined, characterful rooms.
- Proveniersterstraat 10
- +32 (0) 475 65 02 97
- A touch of Italian design makes the elegant & modern rooms of this B&B a little special, as do its wonderful wellness facilities & sun-beds.
- Wolterslaan 76
- +32 (0) 497 37 22 11
- Chalet de Maalte
- This B&B hotel sits in a beautiful park. Tranquil, calm and homely, its 16 modern rooms provide the perfect base for enjoying Ghent while getting away from it all.
- Kortrijksesteenweg 1021
- +32 (0) 9 222 94 50
- Alphabed has a central location, offering its guests modern rooms with a private bathroom, some with a sofa. Downstairs there's a communal living room.
- Jan Palfijnstraat 26
- +32 (0) 497 68 91 08
- Aquarius Boutique
- Offers 3 spacious suites in a beautifully-designed villa with private parking. Guests can also enjoy its wellness facilities and impressive indoors pool.
- Pieter Van Reysschootlaan 8
- 9051 Sint-Denijs-Westrem
- +32 (0) 477 50 13 65
- This luxurious 19th-century guesthouse combines a central location, boldly designed rooms and a charming setting. Breakfast in style the beautiful courtyard.
- Brabantdam 201
- +32 (0) 9 225 35 77
- Expo 13
- Situated in a beautiful 18th century building, Expo 13 has 5 sleek, classy rooms, with guests able to enjoy wellness facilities like saunas, steam baths and jacuzzis.
- Prinses Clementinalaan 13
MECHELEN - The historic city of Mechelen, halfway between Brussels and Antwerp, is truly a hidden gem. The presence of the Dukes of Burgundy, who ruled here in the late middle ages, still permeates the ancient city centr... [ more ]
BRUSSELS/ZAVENTEM - This year Brussels Airport is 60 years young! The airport is planning to mark this milestone by showcasing the very best of Belgian produce, which would not be complete without ... [ more ]
At the BeerLovers’ Café just behind Liège’s City Hall we get together to taste the limited edition Chimay Grande Réserve Fermentée en Barriques 2018, a Trappist beer aged in whisky barrels. T... [ more ]
LIESHOUT/STEENHUFFEL - Since 2016 the Palm, De Hoorn and Rodenbach breweries have been owned by Bavaria, a Dutch-based brewer. Two years after the takeover, Bavaria has been re-named Swinkels Family ... [ more ]
BRUSSELS - To be authentic is not a competition and neither is it a fashionable attitude. You either are an authentic brewer or you are not. You are driven, you make great beers that have a soul, you have a good story to... [ more ]
The original Double Enghien that was brewed by Tennstedt-Decroes, in Enghien, was an amber saison. When Brasserie de Silly bought the brewery, they changed the Double Enghien into ... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.