Bed and Breakfast
- A touch of Italian design makes the elegant & modern rooms of this B&B a little special, as do its wonderful wellness facilities & sun-beds.
- Wolterslaan 76
- +32 (0) 497 37 22 11
- Au Grenier
- This lovely B&B is situated in a gorgeous villa with a garden and a huge pool. It has a very spacious modern loft, for up to 4 people, with its own entrance.
- Vogelheide 15
- 9052 Zwijnaarde
- +32 (0) 9 220 05 31
- Expo 13
- Situated in a beautiful 18th century building, Expo 13 has 5 sleek, classy rooms, with guests able to enjoy wellness facilities like saunas, steam baths and jacuzzis.
- Prinses Clementinalaan 13
- Aquarius Boutique
- Offers 3 spacious suites in a beautifully-designed villa with private parking. Guests can also enjoy its wellness facilities and impressive indoors pool.
- Pieter Van Reysschootlaan 8
- 9051 Sint-Denijs-Westrem
- +32 (0) 477 50 13 65
- Chalet de Maalte
- This B&B hotel sits in a beautiful park. Tranquil, calm and homely, its 16 modern rooms provide the perfect base for enjoying Ghent while getting away from it all.
- Kortrijksesteenweg 1021
- +32 (0) 9 222 94 50
- This B&B is situated in a 19th-century townhouse. It has 4 roomy suites, each evoking the character of a different continent. Babysitting service offered.
- Rabotstraat 40
- +32 (0) 9 233 49 91
- Snooz Inn
- This B&B offers 3 imaginatively designed rooms, with all needed facilities including wall-projected TV. One of the rooms has a private steam bath & kitchen.
- Ham 89
- +32 (0) 496 24 14 26
- This luxurious 19th-century guesthouse combines a central location, boldly designed rooms and a charming setting. Breakfast in style the beautiful courtyard.
- Brabantdam 201
- +32 (0) 9 225 35 77
- Alphabed has a central location, offering its guests modern rooms with a private bathroom, some with a sofa. Downstairs there's a communal living room.
- Jan Palfijnstraat 26
- +32 (0) 497 68 91 08
- DoOr 10
- This fascinating B&B actually sits in the St-Elizabeth beguinage & has a private garden. A warm welcome is assured to either of their 2 refined, characterful rooms.
- Proveniersterstraat 10
- +32 (0) 475 65 02 97
LIESHOUT/STEENHUFFEL - Since 2016 the Palm, De Hoorn and Rodenbach breweries have been owned by Bavaria, a Dutch-based brewer. Two years after the takeover, Bavaria has been re-named Swinkels Family ... [ more ]
BRUSSELS - To be authentic is not a competition and neither is it a fashionable attitude. You either are an authentic brewer or you are not. You are driven, you make great beers that have a soul, you have a good story to... [ more ]
LEUVEN - 12,500 fans made their way to Leuven for what was already the 15th edition of the Zythos beer festival. Many fans travelled a long way to get to Belgium. They flocked here from many European ... [ more ]
MARCHE-EN-FAMENNE - “Their cuisine is on a par with that of the French and the portions are generous...” When people discuss the Belgian art of living, it won’t be long before the term ‘Burgundian’ ... [ more ]
BRUGES - Eleven years ago it all started off on quite a modest scale in the medieval town hall of Bruges, under the imposing gaze of the Belfry. Now, in 2018, the Bruges Beer Festival has spread its wings and encompasses... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.