Bed and Breakfast
- Snooz Inn
- This B&B offers 3 imaginatively designed rooms, with all needed facilities including wall-projected TV. One of the rooms has a private steam bath & kitchen.
- Ham 89
- +32 (0) 496 24 14 26
- Alphabed has a central location, offering its guests modern rooms with a private bathroom, some with a sofa. Downstairs there's a communal living room.
- Jan Palfijnstraat 26
- +32 (0) 497 68 91 08
- This luxurious 19th-century guesthouse combines a central location, boldly designed rooms and a charming setting. Breakfast in style the beautiful courtyard.
- Brabantdam 201
- +32 (0) 9 225 35 77
- Aquarius Boutique
- Offers 3 spacious suites in a beautifully-designed villa with private parking. Guests can also enjoy its wellness facilities and impressive indoors pool.
- Pieter Van Reysschootlaan 8
- 9051 Sint-Denijs-Westrem
- +32 (0) 477 50 13 65
- DoOr 10
- This fascinating B&B actually sits in the St-Elizabeth beguinage & has a private garden. A warm welcome is assured to either of their 2 refined, characterful rooms.
- Proveniersterstraat 10
- +32 (0) 475 65 02 97
- Expo 13
- Situated in a beautiful 18th century building, Expo 13 has 5 sleek, classy rooms, with guests able to enjoy wellness facilities like saunas, steam baths and jacuzzis.
- Prinses Clementinalaan 13
- Au Grenier
- This lovely B&B is situated in a gorgeous villa with a garden and a huge pool. It has a very spacious modern loft, for up to 4 people, with its own entrance.
- Vogelheide 15
- 9052 Zwijnaarde
- +32 (0) 9 220 05 31
- This B&B is situated in a 19th-century townhouse. It has 4 roomy suites, each evoking the character of a different continent. Babysitting service offered.
- Rabotstraat 40
- +32 (0) 9 233 49 91
- A touch of Italian design makes the elegant & modern rooms of this B&B a little special, as do its wonderful wellness facilities & sun-beds.
- Wolterslaan 76
- +32 (0) 497 37 22 11
- Chalet de Maalte
- This B&B hotel sits in a beautiful park. Tranquil, calm and homely, its 16 modern rooms provide the perfect base for enjoying Ghent while getting away from it all.
- Kortrijksesteenweg 1021
- +32 (0) 9 222 94 50
ANTWERP - Brewers from 59 different countries flocked to attend the Brewers of Europe Forum 2019 in the prestigious Queen Elizabeth Hall, right next to the renowned Antwerp Central Station building. ... [ more ]
ERTVELDE - To track down a brewer within his own domain is a high-ranking form of sports, or that’s the impression I get. After a bit of practice I spot Jef Versele, CEO of the Van Steenberge brewery, well hidden amongst... [ more ]
MECHELEN - The historic city of Mechelen, halfway between Brussels and Antwerp, is truly a hidden gem. The presence of the Dukes of Burgundy, who ruled here in the late middle ages, still permeates the ancient city centr... [ more ]
BRUSSELS/ZAVENTEM - This year Brussels Airport is 60 years young! The airport is planning to mark this milestone by showcasing the very best of Belgian produce, which would not be complete without ... [ more ]
At the BeerLovers’ Café just behind Liège’s City Hall we get together to taste the limited edition Chimay Grande Réserve Fermentée en Barriques 2018, a Trappist beer aged in whisky barrels. T... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.