Bed and Breakfast
- DoOr 10
- This fascinating B&B actually sits in the St-Elizabeth beguinage & has a private garden. A warm welcome is assured to either of their 2 refined, characterful rooms.
- Proveniersterstraat 10
- +32 (0) 475 65 02 97
- Chalet de Maalte
- This B&B hotel sits in a beautiful park. Tranquil, calm and homely, its 16 modern rooms provide the perfect base for enjoying Ghent while getting away from it all.
- Kortrijksesteenweg 1021
- +32 (0) 9 222 94 50
- A touch of Italian design makes the elegant & modern rooms of this B&B a little special, as do its wonderful wellness facilities & sun-beds.
- Wolterslaan 76
- +32 (0) 497 37 22 11
- Expo 13
- Situated in a beautiful 18th century building, Expo 13 has 5 sleek, classy rooms, with guests able to enjoy wellness facilities like saunas, steam baths and jacuzzis.
- Prinses Clementinalaan 13
- This luxurious 19th-century guesthouse combines a central location, boldly designed rooms and a charming setting. Breakfast in style the beautiful courtyard.
- Brabantdam 201
- +32 (0) 9 225 35 77
- This B&B is situated in a 19th-century townhouse. It has 4 roomy suites, each evoking the character of a different continent. Babysitting service offered.
- Rabotstraat 40
- +32 (0) 9 233 49 91
- Alphabed has a central location, offering its guests modern rooms with a private bathroom, some with a sofa. Downstairs there's a communal living room.
- Jan Palfijnstraat 26
- +32 (0) 497 68 91 08
- Snooz Inn
- This B&B offers 3 imaginatively designed rooms, with all needed facilities including wall-projected TV. One of the rooms has a private steam bath & kitchen.
- Ham 89
- +32 (0) 496 24 14 26
- Aquarius Boutique
- Offers 3 spacious suites in a beautifully-designed villa with private parking. Guests can also enjoy its wellness facilities and impressive indoors pool.
- Pieter Van Reysschootlaan 8
- 9051 Sint-Denijs-Westrem
- +32 (0) 477 50 13 65
- Au Grenier
- This lovely B&B is situated in a gorgeous villa with a garden and a huge pool. It has a very spacious modern loft, for up to 4 people, with its own entrance.
- Vogelheide 15
- 9052 Zwijnaarde
- +32 (0) 9 220 05 31
STEENHUFFEL - The annual hop harvest at Palm Belgian Craft Brewers is truly a festival of and for the people. We survey the busy crowds on the last Sunday in August in the hop field in the shadow of the ... [ more ]
VLEZENBEEK/DILBEEK - It is often said that lambics are only for those with an experienced palate. At Brouwerij Lindemans, one of Belgium’s favourite brewers of this traditional style, they beg to differ. ... [ more ]
KORTRIJK/BELLEGEM - It was in 1892 that Brouwerij Omer Vander Ghinste opened for business in Bellegem, a village near Kortrijk in West Flanders, close to the French border. Since then, countless... [ more ]
RONGY - In Rongy and all around it, spring is in the air. The fruit trees are in bloom and nature has put on its most beautiful face. I’m on my way to http://belgium.beertourism.com/belgian-breweries/brasserie-d... [ more ]
WESTMALLE - If you order a Westmalle you’re likely to be served with a Tripel. This is no coincidence as this strong blonde Trappist beer now accounts for 75% of the beer output of this http://belgium.beertouris... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.