- Friterie Tabora
- Enjoy Belgian fries and a tasty burger at Friterie Tabora. Open till very late at night, so it's perfect if you find yourself getting peckish after a night on the town.
- Rue Taborastraat 2
- Royal Fast Food
- Whether you're craving an Asian, Mediterranean, Egyptian, Turkish, Indian or even vegetarian, Royal Fast Food has it covered – and your meal will be delivered to your doorstep.
- Kruidtuinlaan 8
- +32 (0) 495 12 25 52
- Ultra Pizza
- The friendly team of Ultra Pizza is dedicated to making your daily meal a delectable moment of sharing – whether you choose to enjoy it with them, or back at your place.
- Leuvensesteenweg 468
- +32 (0) 2 733 91 99
- Maison Antoine
- Maison Antoine may be a friterie in a kiosk, but it's known as one of best the places to taste true Belgian fries in the capital – made from the freshest potatoes.
- Jourdanplein 1
- 1040 Etterbeek
- +32 (0) 2 230 54 56
- Spicy Grill
- Spicy Grill is a great little Indian restaurant that delivers food that's an eclectic combination of traditions from across the globe – as long as its spicy! Open all week.
- Rue Stevin 102
- +32 (0) 2 512 25 05
- La Grillade
- La Grillade offers up sumptuous Greek specialities, spare ribs, charcoal grill & Crete cuisine, as well as their famous Mezze. Free delivery above 18€ or within 5 km.
- Vorstsesteenweg 110
- 1060 Sint-Gillis
- +32 (0) 2 538 18 75
- Wok O'clock
- Wok O'clock serves up a combination of imaginative vegetarian & vegan specials, Chinese Wok meals, Japanese and Thai dishes. Open all week.
- Chaussée de Waterloo 63
- 1060 Sint-Gillis
- +32 (0) 2 537 35 55
- Arrivero Pizza
- Arrivero offers fantastic pizzas, pastas, salads – and more – all delivered to you, for an excellent price. Pay with meal vouchers, credit-cards, bankcards, or cash.
- Leuvensesteenweg 573
- 1030 Schaarbeek
- +32 (0) 2 705 48 00
- Miam Miam
- Miam Miam has fabulous 'fast food' nailed: simple, tasty & nutritious dishes without the sitting & waiting. Great tastes that are healthy too – the key, say the owners, to a better life.
- Congresstraat 6
- +32 (0) 2 218 09 69
BRUGES - Eleven years ago it all started off on quite a modest scale in the medieval town hall of Bruges, under the imposing gaze of the Belfry. Now, in 2018, the Bruges Beer Festival has spread its wings and encompasses... [ more ]
GENVAL - It’s 1909 when John Martin, a Brit, makes his home in Antwerp, earning his living by provisioning sailing vessels. Before long John’s deliveries are heading onto the ships of the Red Star Line, ... [ more ]
NAMUR - At the 6th edition of the Brussels Beer Challenge, hosted this year by the city of Namur, Belgium once again lived up to its cast-iron reputation as one of the most important beer countries in the world. ... [ more ]
STEENHUFFEL - The annual hop harvest at Palm Belgian Craft Brewers is truly a festival of and for the people. We survey the busy crowds on the last Sunday in August in the hop field in the shadow of the ... [ more ]
VLEZENBEEK/DILBEEK - It is often said that lambics are only for those with an experienced palate. At Brouwerij Lindemans, one of Belgium’s favourite brewers of this traditional style, they beg to differ. ... [ more ]
The Adriaen Brouwer Dark Gold is an undoubted degustation beer, based as it is on the 'classic' Adriaen Brouwer - but with an added, in-bottle, fermentation stage slipped into the ... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.