- Arrivero Pizza
- Arrivero offers fantastic pizzas, pastas, salads – and more – all delivered to you, for an excellent price. Pay with meal vouchers, credit-cards, bankcards, or cash.
- Leuvensesteenweg 573
- 1030 Schaarbeek
- +32 (0) 2 705 48 00
- Royal Fast Food
- Whether you're craving an Asian, Mediterranean, Egyptian, Turkish, Indian or even vegetarian, Royal Fast Food has it covered – and your meal will be delivered to your doorstep.
- Kruidtuinlaan 8
- +32 (0) 495 12 25 52
- Maison Antoine
- Maison Antoine may be a friterie in a kiosk, but it's known as one of best the places to taste true Belgian fries in the capital – made from the freshest potatoes.
- Jourdanplein 1
- 1040 Etterbeek
- +32 (0) 2 230 54 56
- La Grillade
- La Grillade offers up sumptuous Greek specialities, spare ribs, charcoal grill & Crete cuisine, as well as their famous Mezze. Free delivery above 18€ or within 5 km.
- Vorstsesteenweg 110
- 1060 Sint-Gillis
- +32 (0) 2 538 18 75
- Friterie Tabora
- Enjoy Belgian fries and a tasty burger at Friterie Tabora. Open till very late at night, so it's perfect if you find yourself getting peckish after a night on the town.
- Rue Taborastraat 2
- Ultra Pizza
- The friendly team of Ultra Pizza is dedicated to making your daily meal a delectable moment of sharing – whether you choose to enjoy it with them, or back at your place.
- Leuvensesteenweg 468
- +32 (0) 2 733 91 99
- Miam Miam
- Miam Miam has fabulous 'fast food' nailed: simple, tasty & nutritious dishes without the sitting & waiting. Great tastes that are healthy too – the key, say the owners, to a better life.
- Congresstraat 6
- +32 (0) 2 218 09 69
- Wok O'clock
- Wok O'clock serves up a combination of imaginative vegetarian & vegan specials, Chinese Wok meals, Japanese and Thai dishes. Open all week.
- Chaussée de Waterloo 63
- 1060 Sint-Gillis
- +32 (0) 2 537 35 55
- Spicy Grill
- Spicy Grill is a great little Indian restaurant that delivers food that's an eclectic combination of traditions from across the globe – as long as its spicy! Open all week.
- Rue Stevin 102
- +32 (0) 2 512 25 05
ANTWERP - Brewers from 59 different countries flocked to attend the Brewers of Europe Forum 2019 in the prestigious Queen Elizabeth Hall, right next to the renowned Antwerp Central Station building. ... [ more ]
ERTVELDE - To track down a brewer within his own domain is a high-ranking form of sports, or that’s the impression I get. After a bit of practice I spot Jef Versele, CEO of the Van Steenberge brewery, well hidden amongst... [ more ]
MECHELEN - The historic city of Mechelen, halfway between Brussels and Antwerp, is truly a hidden gem. The presence of the Dukes of Burgundy, who ruled here in the late middle ages, still permeates the ancient city centr... [ more ]
BRUSSELS/ZAVENTEM - This year Brussels Airport is 60 years young! The airport is planning to mark this milestone by showcasing the very best of Belgian produce, which would not be complete without ... [ more ]
At the BeerLovers’ Café just behind Liège’s City Hall we get together to taste the limited edition Chimay Grande Réserve Fermentée en Barriques 2018, a Trappist beer aged in whisky barrels. T... [ more ]
The original name of this beer was IJzerenband (Iron Band). It used to be categorised as a 'provisie-bier' – a beer for storage – as it was slightly heavier in density and alcohol... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.