- Il Gelato
- Delectable home-made ice-cream, in stunning flavors, and served in beautiful coupes, is what defines Il Gelato – and what has made this ice-cream salon renowned globally.
- Vanderkinderestraat 168
- 1180 Ukkel
- +32 (0) 2 344 34 95
- La Creperie
- Enjoy a great service at this cute little creperie, that offers an intriguing variety of sweet & savory pancakes, with all imaginable toppings.
- Rue haute 35
- +32 (0) 489 68 72 23
- Karsmakers Coffee House
- Enjoy a wide range of coffee-licious hot drinks, smoothies & fresh fruit juices, not forgetting the delicious homemade cakes, cookies & bagels on the menu of this coffee house.
- Trierstraat 20
- 1050 Elsene
- +32 (0) 2 502 02 26
- A.M. Sweet
- Well hidden, but worth the find, this little tea room in the heart of Brussels has a beautiful wooden facade. Inside you can enjoy coffee with all manner of delicious treats.
- Kartuizerlaan 4
- Freezy Yog
- Freezy Yog has its own frozen yogurt assortment, plus a large selection of delicious ice-creams and light, tasty, colorful cupcakes that will light up your day.
- Rue maché aux Herbes 21
- +32 (0) 2 511 54 17
- L' Aroma Coffee Lounge
- An authentic coffeehouse known as much for its deserts – delicious chocolate cake, tart apple pie, toasted bagel or warm waffle – as it is for its speciality coffees.
- Grote Markt, 37
- +32 (0) 2 513 58 85
- The delicious home made ice-cream at Capoue begs to be tried – all their icy deserts are made the traditional way, preserving the distinctive character of every ingredient.
- Keltenlaan 36
- 1040 Etterbeek
- +32 (0) 2 733 38 33
- Merrily's Cupcakes
- The first bakery shop dedicated to wholly to cupcakes in Brussels, Merrily's offers a wide range of treats with a medley of tastes and a dazzle of beautiful colors.
- Jean Volderslaan 46
- +32 (0) 2 538 02 00
- Aksum Coffee House
- Delicious fresh Ethiopian coffee is roasted on the premises of this lovely coffee house, which specialises in organically-grown beans, selected from single origins.
- Spoormakersstraat 60
- +32 (0) 2 51 12 304
- Pipper Mint Tea Room
- A few steps from the Grand Place & Manneken Pis you'll find this charming tea room. Try their wonderfully sweet-and-savory tarts, pastries, chocolate-mousse or cakes.
- Rue des Grands Carmes 11
- +32 (0) 2 513 16 18
LIESHOUT/STEENHUFFEL - Since 2016 the Palm, De Hoorn and Rodenbach breweries have been owned by Bavaria, a Dutch-based brewer. Two years after the takeover, Bavaria has been re-named Swinkels Family ... [ more ]
BRUSSELS - To be authentic is not a competition and neither is it a fashionable attitude. You either are an authentic brewer or you are not. You are driven, you make great beers that have a soul, you have a good story to... [ more ]
LEUVEN - 12,500 fans made their way to Leuven for what was already the 15th edition of the Zythos beer festival. Many fans travelled a long way to get to Belgium. They flocked here from many European ... [ more ]
MARCHE-EN-FAMENNE - “Their cuisine is on a par with that of the French and the portions are generous...” When people discuss the Belgian art of living, it won’t be long before the term ‘Burgundian’ ... [ more ]
BRUGES - Eleven years ago it all started off on quite a modest scale in the medieval town hall of Bruges, under the imposing gaze of the Belfry. Now, in 2018, the Bruges Beer Festival has spread its wings and encompasses... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.