- Il Gelato
- Delectable home-made ice-cream, in stunning flavors, and served in beautiful coupes, is what defines Il Gelato – and what has made this ice-cream salon renowned globally.
- Vanderkinderestraat 168
- 1180 Ukkel
- +32 (0) 2 344 34 95
- Pipper Mint Tea Room
- A few steps from the Grand Place & Manneken Pis you'll find this charming tea room. Try their wonderfully sweet-and-savory tarts, pastries, chocolate-mousse or cakes.
- Rue des Grands Carmes 11
- +32 (0) 2 513 16 18
- La Creperie
- Enjoy a great service at this cute little creperie, that offers an intriguing variety of sweet & savory pancakes, with all imaginable toppings.
- Rue haute 35
- +32 (0) 489 68 72 23
- L' Aroma Coffee Lounge
- An authentic coffeehouse known as much for its deserts – delicious chocolate cake, tart apple pie, toasted bagel or warm waffle – as it is for its speciality coffees.
- Grote Markt, 37
- +32 (0) 2 513 58 85
- The delicious home made ice-cream at Capoue begs to be tried – all their icy deserts are made the traditional way, preserving the distinctive character of every ingredient.
- Keltenlaan 36
- 1040 Etterbeek
- +32 (0) 2 733 38 33
- Freezy Yog
- Freezy Yog has its own frozen yogurt assortment, plus a large selection of delicious ice-creams and light, tasty, colorful cupcakes that will light up your day.
- Rue maché aux Herbes 21
- +32 (0) 2 511 54 17
- Aksum Coffee House
- Delicious fresh Ethiopian coffee is roasted on the premises of this lovely coffee house, which specialises in organically-grown beans, selected from single origins.
- Spoormakersstraat 60
- +32 (0) 2 51 12 304
- Karsmakers Coffee House
- Enjoy a wide range of coffee-licious hot drinks, smoothies & fresh fruit juices, not forgetting the delicious homemade cakes, cookies & bagels on the menu of this coffee house.
- Trierstraat 20
- 1050 Elsene
- +32 (0) 2 502 02 26
- A.M. Sweet
- Well hidden, but worth the find, this little tea room in the heart of Brussels has a beautiful wooden facade. Inside you can enjoy coffee with all manner of delicious treats.
- Kartuizerlaan 4
- Merrily's Cupcakes
- The first bakery shop dedicated to wholly to cupcakes in Brussels, Merrily's offers a wide range of treats with a medley of tastes and a dazzle of beautiful colors.
- Jean Volderslaan 46
- +32 (0) 2 538 02 00
ANTWERP - Brewers from 59 different countries flocked to attend the Brewers of Europe Forum 2019 in the prestigious Queen Elizabeth Hall, right next to the renowned Antwerp Central Station building. ... [ more ]
ERTVELDE - To track down a brewer within his own domain is a high-ranking form of sports, or that’s the impression I get. After a bit of practice I spot Jef Versele, CEO of the Van Steenberge brewery, well hidden amongst... [ more ]
MECHELEN - The historic city of Mechelen, halfway between Brussels and Antwerp, is truly a hidden gem. The presence of the Dukes of Burgundy, who ruled here in the late middle ages, still permeates the ancient city centr... [ more ]
BRUSSELS/ZAVENTEM - This year Brussels Airport is 60 years young! The airport is planning to mark this milestone by showcasing the very best of Belgian produce, which would not be complete without ... [ more ]
At the BeerLovers’ Café just behind Liège’s City Hall we get together to taste the limited edition Chimay Grande Réserve Fermentée en Barriques 2018, a Trappist beer aged in whisky barrels. T... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.