- Aksum Coffee House
- Delicious fresh Ethiopian coffee is roasted on the premises of this lovely coffee house, which specialises in organically-grown beans, selected from single origins.
- Spoormakersstraat 60
- +32 (0) 2 51 12 304
- L' Aroma Coffee Lounge
- An authentic coffeehouse known as much for its deserts – delicious chocolate cake, tart apple pie, toasted bagel or warm waffle – as it is for its speciality coffees.
- Grote Markt, 37
- +32 (0) 2 513 58 85
- Freezy Yog
- Freezy Yog has its own frozen yogurt assortment, plus a large selection of delicious ice-creams and light, tasty, colorful cupcakes that will light up your day.
- Rue maché aux Herbes 21
- +32 (0) 2 511 54 17
- La Creperie
- Enjoy a great service at this cute little creperie, that offers an intriguing variety of sweet & savory pancakes, with all imaginable toppings.
- Rue haute 35
- +32 (0) 489 68 72 23
- A.M. Sweet
- Well hidden, but worth the find, this little tea room in the heart of Brussels has a beautiful wooden facade. Inside you can enjoy coffee with all manner of delicious treats.
- Kartuizerlaan 4
- Karsmakers Coffee House
- Enjoy a wide range of coffee-licious hot drinks, smoothies & fresh fruit juices, not forgetting the delicious homemade cakes, cookies & bagels on the menu of this coffee house.
- Trierstraat 20
- 1050 Elsene
- +32 (0) 2 502 02 26
- Pipper Mint Tea Room
- A few steps from the Grand Place & Manneken Pis you'll find this charming tea room. Try their wonderfully sweet-and-savory tarts, pastries, chocolate-mousse or cakes.
- Rue des Grands Carmes 11
- +32 (0) 2 513 16 18
- Il Gelato
- Delectable home-made ice-cream, in stunning flavors, and served in beautiful coupes, is what defines Il Gelato – and what has made this ice-cream salon renowned globally.
- Vanderkinderestraat 168
- 1180 Ukkel
- +32 (0) 2 344 34 95
- Merrily's Cupcakes
- The first bakery shop dedicated to wholly to cupcakes in Brussels, Merrily's offers a wide range of treats with a medley of tastes and a dazzle of beautiful colors.
- Jean Volderslaan 46
- +32 (0) 2 538 02 00
- The delicious home made ice-cream at Capoue begs to be tried – all their icy deserts are made the traditional way, preserving the distinctive character of every ingredient.
- Keltenlaan 36
- 1040 Etterbeek
- +32 (0) 2 733 38 33
STEENHUFFEL - The annual hop harvest at Palm Belgian Craft Brewers is truly a festival of and for the people. We survey the busy crowds on the last Sunday in August in the hop field in the shadow of the ... [ more ]
VLEZENBEEK/DILBEEK - It is often said that lambics are only for those with an experienced palate. At Brouwerij Lindemans, one of Belgium’s favourite brewers of this traditional style, they beg to differ. ... [ more ]
KORTRIJK/BELLEGEM - It was in 1892 that Brouwerij Omer Vander Ghinste opened for business in Bellegem, a village near Kortrijk in West Flanders, close to the French border. Since then, countless... [ more ]
RONGY - In Rongy and all around it, spring is in the air. The fruit trees are in bloom and nature has put on its most beautiful face. I’m on my way to http://belgium.beertourism.com/belgian-breweries/brasserie-d... [ more ]
WESTMALLE - If you order a Westmalle you’re likely to be served with a Tripel. This is no coincidence as this strong blonde Trappist beer now accounts for 75% of the beer output of this http://belgium.beertouris... [ more ]
In the same vein that gueuze beer typifies the Pajottenland region, this beer is also a genuine Flemish regional product. In the Roman pantheon, Bacchus (son of Jupiter) was the go... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.