- The Brussels Marathon
- Every year, usually in October, the city's traffic comes to a halt, as the full marathon (and several other less demanding routes) takes to the streets. Time limit is 5 hours!
- City Centre
- Koning Boudewijnstadion
- Het Koning Boudewijnstadion is a multi-functional sports stadium, located in the Heysel Park in Brussels. With over 50,000 seats, it's the largest stadium in Belgium.
- Marathonlaan 135
- 1020 Laken
- +32 (0) 2 474 39 44
- Super Bowling Crosly
- Super Bowling Crosly has it all – a massive 25 lanes for bowling, Q-Zar laser game, and a upper restaurant with terrace, from where you can enjoy panoramic views over the city.
- Keizerlaan 36
- +32 (0) 2 512 08 74
- Culture Club
- While it can seem that all has become impersonal & distant in the gym scene, 1 club tries to keep itself welcoming – ever since 1987, when Culture Club opened its fitness facilities.
- Lensstraat 26
- 1050 Elsene
- +32 (0) 2 647 99 36
- Baden van Brussel
- The Baths of Brussel consists of 2 main swimming pools (25m by 12.5 m and 8m x 12.5m), and is fully equipped with locker rooms, a gym and a boxing hall.
- Reebokstraat 28
- +32 (0) 2 511 24 68
- Ice-skating Poseidon
- Poseidon is the only covered ice-rink in Belgium, founded in 1966. It hosts recreational skating and has a roof that can be opened in 3 minutes, in cold weather.
- Dapperenlaan 4
- 1200 Sint-Lambrechts-Woluwe
- Whether you want to lose weight, improve fitness or boost performance, the superb facilities at Stadium1 are geared to help you put fun back into in your exercise.
- Sippelberglaan 1
- 1080 St-Jans Molenbeek
- +32 (0) 2 414 40 41
- Brussels Bowling
- This is two business in one in the middle of the entertainment district of Elsene: Brussels Bowling – luxury bowling with 6 lanes – & Lucky Club – an American Bar with American 9-ball pool.
- Jaargetijdenlaan 92c
- 1050 Elsene
- +32 (0) 2 640 22 13
- Le Neptunium
- Le Neptunium gives you an Olympic-sized swim in its main pool, plus another smaller pool, a slide, a jacuzzi, a sauna, a Turkish bath & a solarium.
- Jeruzalemstraat 56
- 1030 Schaarbeek
- +32 (0) 2 215 74 24
LIESHOUT/STEENHUFFEL - Since 2016 the Palm, De Hoorn and Rodenbach breweries have been owned by Bavaria, a Dutch-based brewer. Two years after the takeover, Bavaria has been re-named Swinkels Family ... [ more ]
BRUSSELS - To be authentic is not a competition and neither is it a fashionable attitude. You either are an authentic brewer or you are not. You are driven, you make great beers that have a soul, you have a good story to... [ more ]
LEUVEN - 12,500 fans made their way to Leuven for what was already the 15th edition of the Zythos beer festival. Many fans travelled a long way to get to Belgium. They flocked here from many European ... [ more ]
MARCHE-EN-FAMENNE - “Their cuisine is on a par with that of the French and the portions are generous...” When people discuss the Belgian art of living, it won’t be long before the term ‘Burgundian’ ... [ more ]
BRUGES - Eleven years ago it all started off on quite a modest scale in the medieval town hall of Bruges, under the imposing gaze of the Belfry. Now, in 2018, the Bruges Beer Festival has spread its wings and encompasses... [ more ]
The now defunct Brasserie Le Fort in Kortrijk made a name for itself with its strong beers. Tripel LeFort pays homage to that brewery that closed its doors in 1911, moving its prod... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.