- The Brussels Marathon
- Every year, usually in October, the city's traffic comes to a halt, as the full marathon (and several other less demanding routes) takes to the streets. Time limit is 5 hours!
- City Centre
- Koning Boudewijnstadion
- Het Koning Boudewijnstadion is a multi-functional sports stadium, located in the Heysel Park in Brussels. With over 50,000 seats, it's the largest stadium in Belgium.
- Marathonlaan 135
- 1020 Laken
- +32 (0) 2 474 39 44
- Le Neptunium
- Le Neptunium gives you an Olympic-sized swim in its main pool, plus another smaller pool, a slide, a jacuzzi, a sauna, a Turkish bath & a solarium.
- Jeruzalemstraat 56
- 1030 Schaarbeek
- +32 (0) 2 215 74 24
- Super Bowling Crosly
- Super Bowling Crosly has it all – a massive 25 lanes for bowling, Q-Zar laser game, and a upper restaurant with terrace, from where you can enjoy panoramic views over the city.
- Keizerlaan 36
- +32 (0) 2 512 08 74
- Culture Club
- While it can seem that all has become impersonal & distant in the gym scene, 1 club tries to keep itself welcoming – ever since 1987, when Culture Club opened its fitness facilities.
- Lensstraat 26
- 1050 Elsene
- +32 (0) 2 647 99 36
- Whether you want to lose weight, improve fitness or boost performance, the superb facilities at Stadium1 are geared to help you put fun back into in your exercise.
- Sippelberglaan 1
- 1080 St-Jans Molenbeek
- +32 (0) 2 414 40 41
- Baden van Brussel
- The Baths of Brussel consists of 2 main swimming pools (25m by 12.5 m and 8m x 12.5m), and is fully equipped with locker rooms, a gym and a boxing hall.
- Reebokstraat 28
- +32 (0) 2 511 24 68
- Brussels Bowling
- This is two business in one in the middle of the entertainment district of Elsene: Brussels Bowling – luxury bowling with 6 lanes – & Lucky Club – an American Bar with American 9-ball pool.
- Jaargetijdenlaan 92c
- 1050 Elsene
- +32 (0) 2 640 22 13
- Ice-skating Poseidon
- Poseidon is the only covered ice-rink in Belgium, founded in 1966. It hosts recreational skating and has a roof that can be opened in 3 minutes, in cold weather.
- Dapperenlaan 4
- 1200 Sint-Lambrechts-Woluwe
MECHELEN - The historic city of Mechelen, halfway between Brussels and Antwerp, is truly a hidden gem. The presence of the Dukes of Burgundy, who ruled here in the late middle ages, still permeates the ancient city centr... [ more ]
BRUSSELS/ZAVENTEM - This year Brussels Airport is 60 years young! The airport is planning to mark this milestone by showcasing the very best of Belgian produce, which would not be complete without ... [ more ]
At the BeerLovers’ Café just behind Liège’s City Hall we get together to taste the limited edition Chimay Grande Réserve Fermentée en Barriques 2018, a Trappist beer aged in whisky barrels. T... [ more ]
LIESHOUT/STEENHUFFEL - Since 2016 the Palm, De Hoorn and Rodenbach breweries have been owned by Bavaria, a Dutch-based brewer. Two years after the takeover, Bavaria has been re-named Swinkels Family ... [ more ]
BRUSSELS - To be authentic is not a competition and neither is it a fashionable attitude. You either are an authentic brewer or you are not. You are driven, you make great beers that have a soul, you have a good story to... [ more ]
Between 1946 and 1992 the Sint-Sixtus Westvleteren abbey beers were brewed by the Sint Bernardus brewery. When the monks of Westvleteren decided to start brewing their beers within... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.