- Le Neptunium
- Le Neptunium gives you an Olympic-sized swim in its main pool, plus another smaller pool, a slide, a jacuzzi, a sauna, a Turkish bath & a solarium.
- Jeruzalemstraat 56
- 1030 Schaarbeek
- +32 (0) 2 215 74 24
- Super Bowling Crosly
- Super Bowling Crosly has it all – a massive 25 lanes for bowling, Q-Zar laser game, and a upper restaurant with terrace, from where you can enjoy panoramic views over the city.
- Keizerlaan 36
- +32 (0) 2 512 08 74
- Ice-skating Poseidon
- Poseidon is the only covered ice-rink in Belgium, founded in 1966. It hosts recreational skating and has a roof that can be opened in 3 minutes, in cold weather.
- Dapperenlaan 4
- 1200 Sint-Lambrechts-Woluwe
- Culture Club
- While it can seem that all has become impersonal & distant in the gym scene, 1 club tries to keep itself welcoming – ever since 1987, when Culture Club opened its fitness facilities.
- Lensstraat 26
- 1050 Elsene
- +32 (0) 2 647 99 36
- The Brussels Marathon
- Every year, usually in October, the city's traffic comes to a halt, as the full marathon (and several other less demanding routes) takes to the streets. Time limit is 5 hours!
- City Centre
- Whether you want to lose weight, improve fitness or boost performance, the superb facilities at Stadium1 are geared to help you put fun back into in your exercise.
- Sippelberglaan 1
- 1080 St-Jans Molenbeek
- +32 (0) 2 414 40 41
- Baden van Brussel
- The Baths of Brussel consists of 2 main swimming pools (25m by 12.5 m and 8m x 12.5m), and is fully equipped with locker rooms, a gym and a boxing hall.
- Reebokstraat 28
- +32 (0) 2 511 24 68
- Brussels Bowling
- This is two business in one in the middle of the entertainment district of Elsene: Brussels Bowling – luxury bowling with 6 lanes – & Lucky Club – an American Bar with American 9-ball pool.
- Jaargetijdenlaan 92c
- 1050 Elsene
- +32 (0) 2 640 22 13
- Koning Boudewijnstadion
- Het Koning Boudewijnstadion is a multi-functional sports stadium, located in the Heysel Park in Brussels. With over 50,000 seats, it's the largest stadium in Belgium.
- Marathonlaan 135
- 1020 Laken
- +32 (0) 2 474 39 44
GENVAL - It’s 1909 when John Martin, a Brit, makes his home in Antwerp, earning his living by provisioning sailing vessels. Before long John’s deliveries are heading onto the ships of the Red Star Line, ... [ more ]
NAMUR - At the 6th edition of the Brussels Beer Challenge, hosted this year by the city of Namur, Belgium once again lived up to its cast-iron reputation as one of the most important beer countries in the world. ... [ more ]
STEENHUFFEL - The annual hop harvest at Palm Belgian Craft Brewers is truly a festival of and for the people. We survey the busy crowds on the last Sunday in August in the hop field in the shadow of the ... [ more ]
VLEZENBEEK/DILBEEK - It is often said that lambics are only for those with an experienced palate. At Brouwerij Lindemans, one of Belgium’s favourite brewers of this traditional style, they beg to differ. ... [ more ]
KORTRIJK/BELLEGEM - It was in 1892 that Brouwerij Omer Vander Ghinste opened for business in Bellegem, a village near Kortrijk in West Flanders, close to the French border. Since then, countless... [ more ]
Many Belgian brewers who produce specialty beers will tend to offer two varieties that they swear by, a blonde beer and a dark or Christmas beer. The dark beer will have the fragra... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.