- Brussels Bowling
- This is two business in one in the middle of the entertainment district of Elsene: Brussels Bowling – luxury bowling with 6 lanes – & Lucky Club – an American Bar with American 9-ball pool.
- Jaargetijdenlaan 92c
- 1050 Elsene
- +32 (0) 2 640 22 13
- Le Neptunium
- Le Neptunium gives you an Olympic-sized swim in its main pool, plus another smaller pool, a slide, a jacuzzi, a sauna, a Turkish bath & a solarium.
- Jeruzalemstraat 56
- 1030 Schaarbeek
- +32 (0) 2 215 74 24
- Ice-skating Poseidon
- Poseidon is the only covered ice-rink in Belgium, founded in 1966. It hosts recreational skating and has a roof that can be opened in 3 minutes, in cold weather.
- Dapperenlaan 4
- 1200 Sint-Lambrechts-Woluwe
- The Brussels Marathon
- Every year, usually in October, the city's traffic comes to a halt, as the full marathon (and several other less demanding routes) takes to the streets. Time limit is 5 hours!
- City Centre
- Baden van Brussel
- The Baths of Brussel consists of 2 main swimming pools (25m by 12.5 m and 8m x 12.5m), and is fully equipped with locker rooms, a gym and a boxing hall.
- Reebokstraat 28
- +32 (0) 2 511 24 68
- Culture Club
- While it can seem that all has become impersonal & distant in the gym scene, 1 club tries to keep itself welcoming – ever since 1987, when Culture Club opened its fitness facilities.
- Lensstraat 26
- 1050 Elsene
- +32 (0) 2 647 99 36
- Super Bowling Crosly
- Super Bowling Crosly has it all – a massive 25 lanes for bowling, Q-Zar laser game, and a upper restaurant with terrace, from where you can enjoy panoramic views over the city.
- Keizerlaan 36
- +32 (0) 2 512 08 74
- Whether you want to lose weight, improve fitness or boost performance, the superb facilities at Stadium1 are geared to help you put fun back into in your exercise.
- Sippelberglaan 1
- 1080 St-Jans Molenbeek
- +32 (0) 2 414 40 41
- Koning Boudewijnstadion
- Het Koning Boudewijnstadion is a multi-functional sports stadium, located in the Heysel Park in Brussels. With over 50,000 seats, it's the largest stadium in Belgium.
- Marathonlaan 135
- 1020 Laken
- +32 (0) 2 474 39 44
BRUSSELS/MONS - We’ve made our way down to the historic city of Mons (Bergen) for the eighth edition of the international Brussels Beer Challenge. A 90-strong jury is busy tasting; there are four morning sessions in a ro... [ more ]
BRUGES - This city draws you back in time to the heydays of the Burgundian era. After years of renovation works the Gruuthusemuseum has re-opened its doors. This former city palace is the showca... [ more ]
ANTWERP - Brewers from 59 different countries flocked to attend the Brewers of Europe Forum 2019 in the prestigious Queen Elizabeth Hall, right next to the renowned Antwerp Central Station building. ... [ more ]
ERTVELDE - To track down a brewer within his own domain is a high-ranking form of sports, or that’s the impression I get. After a bit of practice I spot Jef Versele, CEO of the Van Steenberge brewery, well hidden amongst... [ more ]
MECHELEN - The historic city of Mechelen, halfway between Brussels and Antwerp, is truly a hidden gem. The presence of the Dukes of Burgundy, who ruled here in the late middle ages, still permeates the ancient city centr... [ more ]
When Marc-Antoine De Mees became the new owner of Brasserie de Brunehaut in 2007, he decided to launch a range of organic beers – to be followed by gluten-free beers a few years la... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.