- Brussels Bowling
- This is two business in one in the middle of the entertainment district of Elsene: Brussels Bowling – luxury bowling with 6 lanes – & Lucky Club – an American Bar with American 9-ball pool.
- Jaargetijdenlaan 92c
- 1050 Elsene
- +32 (0) 2 640 22 13
- Culture Club
- While it can seem that all has become impersonal & distant in the gym scene, 1 club tries to keep itself welcoming – ever since 1987, when Culture Club opened its fitness facilities.
- Lensstraat 26
- 1050 Elsene
- +32 (0) 2 647 99 36
- Ice-skating Poseidon
- Poseidon is the only covered ice-rink in Belgium, founded in 1966. It hosts recreational skating and has a roof that can be opened in 3 minutes, in cold weather.
- Dapperenlaan 4
- 1200 Sint-Lambrechts-Woluwe
- Super Bowling Crosly
- Super Bowling Crosly has it all – a massive 25 lanes for bowling, Q-Zar laser game, and a upper restaurant with terrace, from where you can enjoy panoramic views over the city.
- Keizerlaan 36
- +32 (0) 2 512 08 74
- Whether you want to lose weight, improve fitness or boost performance, the superb facilities at Stadium1 are geared to help you put fun back into in your exercise.
- Sippelberglaan 1
- 1080 St-Jans Molenbeek
- +32 (0) 2 414 40 41
- Koning Boudewijnstadion
- Het Koning Boudewijnstadion is a multi-functional sports stadium, located in the Heysel Park in Brussels. With over 50,000 seats, it's the largest stadium in Belgium.
- Marathonlaan 135
- 1020 Laken
- +32 (0) 2 474 39 44
- Le Neptunium
- Le Neptunium gives you an Olympic-sized swim in its main pool, plus another smaller pool, a slide, a jacuzzi, a sauna, a Turkish bath & a solarium.
- Jeruzalemstraat 56
- 1030 Schaarbeek
- +32 (0) 2 215 74 24
- Baden van Brussel
- The Baths of Brussel consists of 2 main swimming pools (25m by 12.5 m and 8m x 12.5m), and is fully equipped with locker rooms, a gym and a boxing hall.
- Reebokstraat 28
- +32 (0) 2 511 24 68
- The Brussels Marathon
- Every year, usually in October, the city's traffic comes to a halt, as the full marathon (and several other less demanding routes) takes to the streets. Time limit is 5 hours!
- City Centre
ANTWERP - Brewers from 59 different countries flocked to attend the Brewers of Europe Forum 2019 in the prestigious Queen Elizabeth Hall, right next to the renowned Antwerp Central Station building. ... [ more ]
ERTVELDE - To track down a brewer within his own domain is a high-ranking form of sports, or that’s the impression I get. After a bit of practice I spot Jef Versele, CEO of the Van Steenberge brewery, well hidden amongst... [ more ]
MECHELEN - The historic city of Mechelen, halfway between Brussels and Antwerp, is truly a hidden gem. The presence of the Dukes of Burgundy, who ruled here in the late middle ages, still permeates the ancient city centr... [ more ]
BRUSSELS/ZAVENTEM - This year Brussels Airport is 60 years young! The airport is planning to mark this milestone by showcasing the very best of Belgian produce, which would not be complete without ... [ more ]
At the BeerLovers’ Café just behind Liège’s City Hall we get together to taste the limited edition Chimay Grande Réserve Fermentée en Barriques 2018, a Trappist beer aged in whisky barrels. T... [ more ]
Timmermans, the oldest lambic brewery in the world still in operation, offers an amazing range of lambic beers enriched with the aromas and flavours of strawberry, raspberry, black... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.