- Blaesstraat (Shopping Street)
- If you love antiques, this is the street for you. Most antique shops in the city are found here, as is the Vossenplein, where you can enjoy Brussels' daily antique market.
- Nieuwstraat (Shopping Street)
- This is the most popular shopping street in the city of Brussels. You can find it on the north side of the Grand Place, where retail therapy can be had at its best – car-free!
- Waterloolaan (Shopping Street)
- The biggest fashion houses – like Gucci, Chanel, Armani, Dior, Louis Vuitton, Hermès, Yves Saint Laurent – can be found in the famous Boulevard de Waterloo.
GENVAL - It’s 1909 when John Martin, a Brit, makes his home in Antwerp, earning his living by provisioning sailing vessels. Before long John’s deliveries are heading onto the ships of the Red Star Line, ... [ more ]
NAMUR - At the 6th edition of the Brussels Beer Challenge, hosted this year by the city of Namur, Belgium once again lived up to its cast-iron reputation as one of the most important beer countries in the world. ... [ more ]
STEENHUFFEL - The annual hop harvest at Palm Belgian Craft Brewers is truly a festival of and for the people. We survey the busy crowds on the last Sunday in August in the hop field in the shadow of the ... [ more ]
VLEZENBEEK/DILBEEK - It is often said that lambics are only for those with an experienced palate. At Brouwerij Lindemans, one of Belgium’s favourite brewers of this traditional style, they beg to differ. ... [ more ]
KORTRIJK/BELLEGEM - It was in 1892 that Brouwerij Omer Vander Ghinste opened for business in Bellegem, a village near Kortrijk in West Flanders, close to the French border. Since then, countless... [ more ]
Brewery Omer Vander Ghinste has a long tradition of beers based on both spontaneous and mixed fermentations. The very first beer launched by founder Omer Vander Ghinste, in 1892, ... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.