- Nieuwstraat (Shopping Street)
- This is the most popular shopping street in the city of Brussels. You can find it on the north side of the Grand Place, where retail therapy can be had at its best – car-free!
- Waterloolaan (Shopping Street)
- The biggest fashion houses – like Gucci, Chanel, Armani, Dior, Louis Vuitton, Hermès, Yves Saint Laurent – can be found in the famous Boulevard de Waterloo.
- Blaesstraat (Shopping Street)
- If you love antiques, this is the street for you. Most antique shops in the city are found here, as is the Vossenplein, where you can enjoy Brussels' daily antique market.
BRUSSELS/MONS - We’ve made our way down to the historic city of Mons (Bergen) for the eighth edition of the international Brussels Beer Challenge. A 90-strong jury is busy tasting; there are four morning sessions in a ro... [ more ]
BRUGES - This city draws you back in time to the heydays of the Burgundian era. After years of renovation works the Gruuthusemuseum has re-opened its doors. This former city palace is the showca... [ more ]
ANTWERP - Brewers from 59 different countries flocked to attend the Brewers of Europe Forum 2019 in the prestigious Queen Elizabeth Hall, right next to the renowned Antwerp Central Station building. ... [ more ]
ERTVELDE - To track down a brewer within his own domain is a high-ranking form of sports, or that’s the impression I get. After a bit of practice I spot Jef Versele, CEO of the Van Steenberge brewery, well hidden amongst... [ more ]
MECHELEN - The historic city of Mechelen, halfway between Brussels and Antwerp, is truly a hidden gem. The presence of the Dukes of Burgundy, who ruled here in the late middle ages, still permeates the ancient city centr... [ more ]
Several types of beer, including lambic, pils and white beer, contain added fruit juices or syrup to make fruit beers. Rodenbach Alexander, a mixed fermentation beer, falls into a... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.