- Waterloolaan (Shopping Street)
- The biggest fashion houses – like Gucci, Chanel, Armani, Dior, Louis Vuitton, Hermès, Yves Saint Laurent – can be found in the famous Boulevard de Waterloo.
- Nieuwstraat (Shopping Street)
- This is the most popular shopping street in the city of Brussels. You can find it on the north side of the Grand Place, where retail therapy can be had at its best – car-free!
- Blaesstraat (Shopping Street)
- If you love antiques, this is the street for you. Most antique shops in the city are found here, as is the Vossenplein, where you can enjoy Brussels' daily antique market.
STEENHUFFEL - The annual hop harvest at Palm Belgian Craft Brewers is truly a festival of and for the people. We survey the busy crowds on the last Sunday in August in the hop field in the shadow of the ... [ more ]
VLEZENBEEK/DILBEEK - It is often said that lambics are only for those with an experienced palate. At Brouwerij Lindemans, one of Belgium’s favourite brewers of this traditional style, they beg to differ. ... [ more ]
KORTRIJK/BELLEGEM - It was in 1892 that Brouwerij Omer Vander Ghinste opened for business in Bellegem, a village near Kortrijk in West Flanders, close to the French border. Since then, countless... [ more ]
RONGY - In Rongy and all around it, spring is in the air. The fruit trees are in bloom and nature has put on its most beautiful face. I’m on my way to http://belgium.beertourism.com/belgian-breweries/brasserie-d... [ more ]
WESTMALLE - If you order a Westmalle you’re likely to be served with a Tripel. This is no coincidence as this strong blonde Trappist beer now accounts for 75% of the beer output of this http://belgium.beertouris... [ more ]
The strong brown dubbel, a beer style that originated in abbey breweries, has evolved into a generic term. Call ‘Dubbel!’ across a café counter and, without exception, you will be ... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.