- Nieuwstraat (Shopping Street)
- This is the most popular shopping street in the city of Brussels. You can find it on the north side of the Grand Place, where retail therapy can be had at its best – car-free!
- Waterloolaan (Shopping Street)
- The biggest fashion houses – like Gucci, Chanel, Armani, Dior, Louis Vuitton, Hermès, Yves Saint Laurent – can be found in the famous Boulevard de Waterloo.
- Blaesstraat (Shopping Street)
- If you love antiques, this is the street for you. Most antique shops in the city are found here, as is the Vossenplein, where you can enjoy Brussels' daily antique market.
ANTWERP - Brewers from 59 different countries flocked to attend the Brewers of Europe Forum 2019 in the prestigious Queen Elizabeth Hall, right next to the renowned Antwerp Central Station building. ... [ more ]
ERTVELDE - To track down a brewer within his own domain is a high-ranking form of sports, or that’s the impression I get. After a bit of practice I spot Jef Versele, CEO of the Van Steenberge brewery, well hidden amongst... [ more ]
MECHELEN - The historic city of Mechelen, halfway between Brussels and Antwerp, is truly a hidden gem. The presence of the Dukes of Burgundy, who ruled here in the late middle ages, still permeates the ancient city centr... [ more ]
BRUSSELS/ZAVENTEM - This year Brussels Airport is 60 years young! The airport is planning to mark this milestone by showcasing the very best of Belgian produce, which would not be complete without ... [ more ]
At the BeerLovers’ Café just behind Liège’s City Hall we get together to taste the limited edition Chimay Grande Réserve Fermentée en Barriques 2018, a Trappist beer aged in whisky barrels. T... [ more ]
Many Belgian towns and cities have their own city beer. Bruges is no exception, with the Brugse Tripel from the De Gouden Boom brewery. Brouwerij Palm took over De Gouden Boom in 2... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.