- Nieuwstraat (Shopping Street)
- This is the most popular shopping street in the city of Brussels. You can find it on the north side of the Grand Place, where retail therapy can be had at its best – car-free!
- Blaesstraat (Shopping Street)
- If you love antiques, this is the street for you. Most antique shops in the city are found here, as is the Vossenplein, where you can enjoy Brussels' daily antique market.
- Waterloolaan (Shopping Street)
- The biggest fashion houses – like Gucci, Chanel, Armani, Dior, Louis Vuitton, Hermès, Yves Saint Laurent – can be found in the famous Boulevard de Waterloo.
LIESHOUT/STEENHUFFEL - Since 2016 the Palm, De Hoorn and Rodenbach breweries have been owned by Bavaria, a Dutch-based brewer. Two years after the takeover, Bavaria has been re-named Swinkels Family ... [ more ]
BRUSSELS - To be authentic is not a competition and neither is it a fashionable attitude. You either are an authentic brewer or you are not. You are driven, you make great beers that have a soul, you have a good story to... [ more ]
LEUVEN - 12,500 fans made their way to Leuven for what was already the 15th edition of the Zythos beer festival. Many fans travelled a long way to get to Belgium. They flocked here from many European ... [ more ]
MARCHE-EN-FAMENNE - “Their cuisine is on a par with that of the French and the portions are generous...” When people discuss the Belgian art of living, it won’t be long before the term ‘Burgundian’ ... [ more ]
BRUGES - Eleven years ago it all started off on quite a modest scale in the medieval town hall of Bruges, under the imposing gaze of the Belfry. Now, in 2018, the Bruges Beer Festival has spread its wings and encompasses... [ more ]
As far as the monks of Maredsous are concerned, the Maredsous Tripel is a party beer, their ‘nec plus ultra’. This tripel is a tipple that is imbibed on special occasions, standin... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.