- The best and most innovative techno DJ's play here, in Belgium's first techno club. It is rented out through the week, but is opened up on Saturdays to the wider public.
- Rue Blaesstraat 208
- +32 (0) 2 511 97 89
- Madame Moustache
- Madame Moustache is your prime destination for any party or celebration with friends. Go for a dance on one of their crazy theme nights, with live concerts and great DJ's.
- Brandhoutkaai 5
- +32 (0) 489 10 05 11
- The Bazaar nightclub is in the heart of 'de Marollen'. Over its bar is a big balloon & a large number of candles, while the decor makes you feel like you're in a fairy tale. Bizarre indeed.
- Kapucijnenstraat 63
- +32 (0) 2 511 26 00
- Mister Wong
- The Mysterious Mr. Wong has more than just a unique interior and amazing atmosphere – it has an excellent (& eclectic) international music program, too.
- Zwarte Lievevrouwstraat 10-12
- This amazing club, right in front of Tour & Taxis, has a view over the canal and a cool contemporary ambiance – an absolute nirvana for fans of minimalist electronic music.
- Havenlaan 1
- +32 (0) 2 374 85 93
- Club Avenue
- Go clubbing with your friends & join the cool kids in this rather trendy nightclub, on the outskirts of Brussels. Open Thursday, Friday & Saturday from 10.30pm.
- Avenue de la Toison d'Or 44
- 1050 Ixelles
- +32 (0) 477 36 58 28
- Havana Club
- Dinner? A drink with friends? Or do you want to dance until dawn? Combine all three at the Havana Club, with everything needed to make an evening out of your night.
- Rue de l’Epée 4
- +32 (0) 2 502 12 24
- Sett Club
- Sett Club, found at Tour & Taxis in Brussels, enjoys the best DJ-sets in town – including international artists – helping fire its electric atmosphere & to bring in the in-crowd.
- Avenue du port 86c
- +32 (0) 2 420 44 21
- Nostalgia Club
- Enjoy golden oldies from those magical musical decades of the 60's, 70's and 80's at Nostalgia Club. This city centre club guarantees a night full of fun-filled reminiscence.
- Greepstraat 49
- +32 (0) 2 513 32 91
- The Wood
- The Wood is a nightclub commanding the heart of the heritage site, 'Ter Kamerenbos', and set in one of the oldest buildings in the park – which dates back to 1880.
- Floralaan 3
- +32 (0) 2 640 19 68
BRUSSELS/MONS - We’ve made our way down to the historic city of Mons (Bergen) for the eighth edition of the international Brussels Beer Challenge. A 90-strong jury is busy tasting; there are four morning sessions in a ro... [ more ]
BRUGES - This city draws you back in time to the heydays of the Burgundian era. After years of renovation works the Gruuthusemuseum has re-opened its doors. This former city palace is the showca... [ more ]
ANTWERP - Brewers from 59 different countries flocked to attend the Brewers of Europe Forum 2019 in the prestigious Queen Elizabeth Hall, right next to the renowned Antwerp Central Station building. ... [ more ]
ERTVELDE - To track down a brewer within his own domain is a high-ranking form of sports, or that’s the impression I get. After a bit of practice I spot Jef Versele, CEO of the Van Steenberge brewery, well hidden amongst... [ more ]
MECHELEN - The historic city of Mechelen, halfway between Brussels and Antwerp, is truly a hidden gem. The presence of the Dukes of Burgundy, who ruled here in the late middle ages, still permeates the ancient city centr... [ more ]
Filou is not just yet another Belgian strong blonde, so many of which have come onto the market recently - 13 to the dozen definately does not apply here. Filou is French for rasca... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.