- The Bazaar nightclub is in the heart of 'de Marollen'. Over its bar is a big balloon & a large number of candles, while the decor makes you feel like you're in a fairy tale. Bizarre indeed.
- Kapucijnenstraat 63
- +32 (0) 2 511 26 00
- Nostalgia Club
- Enjoy golden oldies from those magical musical decades of the 60's, 70's and 80's at Nostalgia Club. This city centre club guarantees a night full of fun-filled reminiscence.
- Greepstraat 49
- +32 (0) 2 513 32 91
- The Wood
- The Wood is a nightclub commanding the heart of the heritage site, 'Ter Kamerenbos', and set in one of the oldest buildings in the park – which dates back to 1880.
- Floralaan 3
- +32 (0) 2 640 19 68
- Mister Wong
- The Mysterious Mr. Wong has more than just a unique interior and amazing atmosphere – it has an excellent (& eclectic) international music program, too.
- Zwarte Lievevrouwstraat 10-12
- The best and most innovative techno DJ's play here, in Belgium's first techno club. It is rented out through the week, but is opened up on Saturdays to the wider public.
- Rue Blaesstraat 208
- +32 (0) 2 511 97 89
- Sett Club
- Sett Club, found at Tour & Taxis in Brussels, enjoys the best DJ-sets in town – including international artists – helping fire its electric atmosphere & to bring in the in-crowd.
- Avenue du port 86c
- +32 (0) 2 420 44 21
- Havana Club
- Dinner? A drink with friends? Or do you want to dance until dawn? Combine all three at the Havana Club, with everything needed to make an evening out of your night.
- Rue de l’Epée 4
- +32 (0) 2 502 12 24
- Club Avenue
- Go clubbing with your friends & join the cool kids in this rather trendy nightclub, on the outskirts of Brussels. Open Thursday, Friday & Saturday from 10.30pm.
- Avenue de la Toison d'Or 44
- 1050 Ixelles
- +32 (0) 477 36 58 28
- Madame Moustache
- Madame Moustache is your prime destination for any party or celebration with friends. Go for a dance on one of their crazy theme nights, with live concerts and great DJ's.
- Brandhoutkaai 5
- +32 (0) 489 10 05 11
- This amazing club, right in front of Tour & Taxis, has a view over the canal and a cool contemporary ambiance – an absolute nirvana for fans of minimalist electronic music.
- Havenlaan 1
- +32 (0) 2 374 85 93
MECHELEN - The historic city of Mechelen, halfway between Brussels and Antwerp, is truly a hidden gem. The presence of the Dukes of Burgundy, who ruled here in the late middle ages, still permeates the ancient city centr... [ more ]
BRUSSELS/ZAVENTEM - This year Brussels Airport is 60 years young! The airport is planning to mark this milestone by showcasing the very best of Belgian produce, which would not be complete without ... [ more ]
At the BeerLovers’ Café just behind Liège’s City Hall we get together to taste the limited edition Chimay Grande Réserve Fermentée en Barriques 2018, a Trappist beer aged in whisky barrels. T... [ more ]
LIESHOUT/STEENHUFFEL - Since 2016 the Palm, De Hoorn and Rodenbach breweries have been owned by Bavaria, a Dutch-based brewer. Two years after the takeover, Bavaria has been re-named Swinkels Family ... [ more ]
BRUSSELS - To be authentic is not a competition and neither is it a fashionable attitude. You either are an authentic brewer or you are not. You are driven, you make great beers that have a soul, you have a good story to... [ more ]
In 1955 Sylva Rosier, the grandfather of current Dupont chief Olivier Dedeycker, launched a stronger version of the Saison Dupont and christened it Moinette. It is an artisan beer,... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.