- Mister Wong
- The Mysterious Mr. Wong has more than just a unique interior and amazing atmosphere – it has an excellent (& eclectic) international music program, too.
- Zwarte Lievevrouwstraat 10-12
- The Wood
- The Wood is a nightclub commanding the heart of the heritage site, 'Ter Kamerenbos', and set in one of the oldest buildings in the park – which dates back to 1880.
- Floralaan 3
- +32 (0) 2 640 19 68
- The best and most innovative techno DJ's play here, in Belgium's first techno club. It is rented out through the week, but is opened up on Saturdays to the wider public.
- Rue Blaesstraat 208
- +32 (0) 2 511 97 89
- Sett Club
- Sett Club, found at Tour & Taxis in Brussels, enjoys the best DJ-sets in town – including international artists – helping fire its electric atmosphere & to bring in the in-crowd.
- Avenue du port 86c
- +32 (0) 2 420 44 21
- Madame Moustache
- Madame Moustache is your prime destination for any party or celebration with friends. Go for a dance on one of their crazy theme nights, with live concerts and great DJ's.
- Brandhoutkaai 5
- +32 (0) 489 10 05 11
- Havana Club
- Dinner? A drink with friends? Or do you want to dance until dawn? Combine all three at the Havana Club, with everything needed to make an evening out of your night.
- Rue de l’Epée 4
- +32 (0) 2 502 12 24
- Club Avenue
- Go clubbing with your friends & join the cool kids in this rather trendy nightclub, on the outskirts of Brussels. Open Thursday, Friday & Saturday from 10.30pm.
- Avenue de la Toison d'Or 44
- 1050 Ixelles
- +32 (0) 477 36 58 28
- This amazing club, right in front of Tour & Taxis, has a view over the canal and a cool contemporary ambiance – an absolute nirvana for fans of minimalist electronic music.
- Havenlaan 1
- +32 (0) 2 374 85 93
- Nostalgia Club
- Enjoy golden oldies from those magical musical decades of the 60's, 70's and 80's at Nostalgia Club. This city centre club guarantees a night full of fun-filled reminiscence.
- Greepstraat 49
- +32 (0) 2 513 32 91
- The Bazaar nightclub is in the heart of 'de Marollen'. Over its bar is a big balloon & a large number of candles, while the decor makes you feel like you're in a fairy tale. Bizarre indeed.
- Kapucijnenstraat 63
- +32 (0) 2 511 26 00
STEENHUFFEL - The annual hop harvest at Palm Belgian Craft Brewers is truly a festival of and for the people. We survey the busy crowds on the last Sunday in August in the hop field in the shadow of the ... [ more ]
VLEZENBEEK/DILBEEK - It is often said that lambics are only for those with an experienced palate. At Brouwerij Lindemans, one of Belgium’s favourite brewers of this traditional style, they beg to differ. ... [ more ]
KORTRIJK/BELLEGEM - It was in 1892 that Brouwerij Omer Vander Ghinste opened for business in Bellegem, a village near Kortrijk in West Flanders, close to the French border. Since then, countless... [ more ]
RONGY - In Rongy and all around it, spring is in the air. The fruit trees are in bloom and nature has put on its most beautiful face. I’m on my way to http://belgium.beertourism.com/belgian-breweries/brasserie-d... [ more ]
WESTMALLE - If you order a Westmalle you’re likely to be served with a Tripel. This is no coincidence as this strong blonde Trappist beer now accounts for 75% of the beer output of this http://belgium.beertouris... [ more ]
This truly is a unique beer, brewed the traditional way – and with much devotion and craftsmanship – by Brouwerij Omer Vander Ghinste . They are well-respected for their speciality... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.