- The Music Village
- The Music Village lies within walking distance of the Grand Place and is nestled in a wonderful 17th century housing complex. Enjoy live jazz-concerts almost every day!
- Steenstraat 50
- +32 (0) 2 513 50 52
- Café Bizon
- At this specialist beer & jenever pub you'll hear weekly live performances, from local & international artists, playing covers, originals & a whole lotta blues
- Karperbrug 7
- +32 (0) 2 502 46 99
- Madame Moustache
- Madame Moustache is your prime destination for any party or celebration with friends. Go for a dance on one of their crazy theme nights, with live concerts and great DJ's.
- Brandhoutkaai 5
- +32 (0) 489 10 05 11
- Ancienne Belgique
- Ancienne Belgique, also called 'AB', is a big centrally-located concert venue, known for its perfect acoustics. Every week sees performances from diverse global artists.
- Anspachlaan 110
- +32 (0) 2 548 24 84
- Step inside L'archiduc, with its characteristic 1930's décor, and you might just be treated to a performance centred around its beautiful piano.
- Antoine Dansaertstraat 6
- +32 (0) 2 512 06 52
- Mister Wong
- The Mysterious Mr. Wong has more than just a unique interior and amazing atmosphere – it has an excellent (& eclectic) international music program, too.
- Zwarte Lievevrouwstraat 10-12
- Live Music Cafe
- Come 10pm, Live Music Cafe offers its customers live music from international artists, who bring their African, Brazilian, rock, blues, reggae, salsa & funk to the stage.
- Boulevard Anspach laan 90-92
- Rits Café
- At the Rits campus, in the city center of Brussel, you can find the Rits Café – a cultural bar and meeting point for students, with weekly concerts and fun events.
- A. Dansaertstraat 70
- +32 (0) 2 526 85 01
STEENHUFFEL - The annual hop harvest at Palm Belgian Craft Brewers is truly a festival of and for the people. We survey the busy crowds on the last Sunday in August in the hop field in the shadow of the ... [ more ]
VLEZENBEEK/DILBEEK - It is often said that lambics are only for those with an experienced palate. At Brouwerij Lindemans, one of Belgium’s favourite brewers of this traditional style, they beg to differ. ... [ more ]
KORTRIJK/BELLEGEM - It was in 1892 that Brouwerij Omer Vander Ghinste opened for business in Bellegem, a village near Kortrijk in West Flanders, close to the French border. Since then, countless... [ more ]
RONGY - In Rongy and all around it, spring is in the air. The fruit trees are in bloom and nature has put on its most beautiful face. I’m on my way to http://belgium.beertourism.com/belgian-breweries/brasserie-d... [ more ]
WESTMALLE - If you order a Westmalle you’re likely to be served with a Tripel. This is no coincidence as this strong blonde Trappist beer now accounts for 75% of the beer output of this http://belgium.beertouris... [ more ]
The Carmelites from Dendermonde in East Flanders were brewing a three-grain beer in the 1600s. This information, published in a recent book on local brewing history, happened to co... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.