- Madame Moustache
- Madame Moustache is your prime destination for any party or celebration with friends. Go for a dance on one of their crazy theme nights, with live concerts and great DJ's.
- Brandhoutkaai 5
- +32 (0) 489 10 05 11
- Mister Wong
- The Mysterious Mr. Wong has more than just a unique interior and amazing atmosphere – it has an excellent (& eclectic) international music program, too.
- Zwarte Lievevrouwstraat 10-12
- Ancienne Belgique
- Ancienne Belgique, also called 'AB', is a big centrally-located concert venue, known for its perfect acoustics. Every week sees performances from diverse global artists.
- Anspachlaan 110
- +32 (0) 2 548 24 84
- The Music Village
- The Music Village lies within walking distance of the Grand Place and is nestled in a wonderful 17th century housing complex. Enjoy live jazz-concerts almost every day!
- Steenstraat 50
- +32 (0) 2 513 50 52
- Step inside L'archiduc, with its characteristic 1930's décor, and you might just be treated to a performance centred around its beautiful piano.
- Antoine Dansaertstraat 6
- +32 (0) 2 512 06 52
- Café Bizon
- At this specialist beer & jenever pub you'll hear weekly live performances, from local & international artists, playing covers, originals & a whole lotta blues
- Karperbrug 7
- +32 (0) 2 502 46 99
- Rits Café
- At the Rits campus, in the city center of Brussel, you can find the Rits Café – a cultural bar and meeting point for students, with weekly concerts and fun events.
- A. Dansaertstraat 70
- +32 (0) 2 526 85 01
- Live Music Cafe
- Come 10pm, Live Music Cafe offers its customers live music from international artists, who bring their African, Brazilian, rock, blues, reggae, salsa & funk to the stage.
- Boulevard Anspach laan 90-92
BRUSSELS/MONS - We’ve made our way down to the historic city of Mons (Bergen) for the eighth edition of the international Brussels Beer Challenge. A 90-strong jury is busy tasting; there are four morning sessions in a ro... [ more ]
BRUGES - This city draws you back in time to the heydays of the Burgundian era. After years of renovation works the Gruuthusemuseum has re-opened its doors. This former city palace is the showca... [ more ]
ANTWERP - Brewers from 59 different countries flocked to attend the Brewers of Europe Forum 2019 in the prestigious Queen Elizabeth Hall, right next to the renowned Antwerp Central Station building. ... [ more ]
ERTVELDE - To track down a brewer within his own domain is a high-ranking form of sports, or that’s the impression I get. After a bit of practice I spot Jef Versele, CEO of the Van Steenberge brewery, well hidden amongst... [ more ]
MECHELEN - The historic city of Mechelen, halfway between Brussels and Antwerp, is truly a hidden gem. The presence of the Dukes of Burgundy, who ruled here in the late middle ages, still permeates the ancient city centr... [ more ]
India Pale Ale, or IPA, is an out-and-out success story on an international scale. That we know this beer style at all, is thanks to the Brits. When they created this beer, they ad... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.