- The Dominican
- This hotel has a great central location & offers guests use of their wellness & fitness facilities – as well as a good night's rest in their chic yet comfortable modern rooms.
- Léopoldstraat 9
- +32 (0) 2 203 08 08
- Exe Sablon
- This hotel is set in a quiet area of Brussels, offering comfortable rooms with air-conditioning and cable-tv. Guests can also enjoy its fitness and sauna facilities.
- Strostraat 2
- +32 (0) 2 513 60 40
- B-aparthotel Regent
- B-Apart Hotel has its spacious rooms, studios & apartments in a modern setting. Enjoy all the services & facilities of a hotel, but with the comfort of home.
- Regentlaan 58
- +32 (0) 2 743 51 11
- Le Plaza
- Le Plaza is one of the most luxurious hotels in Belgium, with 172 stunning rooms, 14 deluxe suites and even a presidential suite, all set to the highest of standards.
- Adolphe Maxlaan 118
- +32 2 278 01 00
- Marivaux Hotel
- Marivaux Hotel is set in a former theater & cinema, tastefully renovated since 2008 in a contemporary style. It offers 96 upscale rooms, and 9 modern conference and meeting rooms.
- Boulevard Adolphe Max 98
- +32 (0) 2 227 03 00
- The Opera Residence
- This hotel offers 14 spacious apartments with their own living room, kitchen-diner (with table), bathroom & separate bedroom – as well as a satellite flat-screen TV.
- Kiekenmarkt 33
- +32 (0) 497 70 22 86
- Hotel Cascade Midi
- This hotel lies right next to the Brussel-Midi train station. It offers gorgeous rooms in a modern setting & breakfast can be enjoyed in a terrace facing onto the garden.
- Avenue Fonsny 5
- 1060 Saint-Gilles
- +32 (0) 2 533 10 90
- This boutique hotel might be in a mansion-style town-house, but its rooms are strikingly modern, with bold artistic designs. Has its own bar hosting live music once a week.
- Sint-Goriksplein 29
- +32 (0) 2 204 06 20
- This beautiful Art Deco hotel was built in 1895 & earns every 1 of its 5 stars with grandly impressive interior & facilities. Centrally located too, just steps from the Grand Place.
- De Brouckèreplein 31
- +32 (0) 2 217 23 00
- Bedford Hotel
- This major hotel has 326 rooms. All standard rooms have stylish décor, with excellent facilities, while executive & business rooms are equipped with spacious sitting areas.
- Zuidstraat 135
- +32 (0) 2 507 00 00
BRUGES - Eleven years ago it all started off on quite a modest scale in the medieval town hall of Bruges, under the imposing gaze of the Belfry. Now, in 2018, the Bruges Beer Festival has spread its wings and encompasses... [ more ]
GENVAL - It’s 1909 when John Martin, a Brit, makes his home in Antwerp, earning his living by provisioning sailing vessels. Before long John’s deliveries are heading onto the ships of the Red Star Line, ... [ more ]
NAMUR - At the 6th edition of the Brussels Beer Challenge, hosted this year by the city of Namur, Belgium once again lived up to its cast-iron reputation as one of the most important beer countries in the world. ... [ more ]
STEENHUFFEL - The annual hop harvest at Palm Belgian Craft Brewers is truly a festival of and for the people. We survey the busy crowds on the last Sunday in August in the hop field in the shadow of the ... [ more ]
VLEZENBEEK/DILBEEK - It is often said that lambics are only for those with an experienced palate. At Brouwerij Lindemans, one of Belgium’s favourite brewers of this traditional style, they beg to differ. ... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.