- The Dominican
- This hotel has a great central location & offers guests use of their wellness & fitness facilities – as well as a good night's rest in their chic yet comfortable modern rooms.
- Léopoldstraat 9
- +32 (0) 2 203 08 08
- This boutique hotel might be in a mansion-style town-house, but its rooms are strikingly modern, with bold artistic designs. Has its own bar hosting live music once a week.
- Sint-Goriksplein 29
- +32 (0) 2 204 06 20
- Le Plaza
- Le Plaza is one of the most luxurious hotels in Belgium, with 172 stunning rooms, 14 deluxe suites and even a presidential suite, all set to the highest of standards.
- Adolphe Maxlaan 118
- +32 2 278 01 00
- B-aparthotel Regent
- B-Apart Hotel has its spacious rooms, studios & apartments in a modern setting. Enjoy all the services & facilities of a hotel, but with the comfort of home.
- Regentlaan 58
- +32 (0) 2 743 51 11
- The Opera Residence
- This hotel offers 14 spacious apartments with their own living room, kitchen-diner (with table), bathroom & separate bedroom – as well as a satellite flat-screen TV.
- Kiekenmarkt 33
- +32 (0) 497 70 22 86
- Marivaux Hotel
- Marivaux Hotel is set in a former theater & cinema, tastefully renovated since 2008 in a contemporary style. It offers 96 upscale rooms, and 9 modern conference and meeting rooms.
- Boulevard Adolphe Max 98
- +32 (0) 2 227 03 00
- Exe Sablon
- This hotel is set in a quiet area of Brussels, offering comfortable rooms with air-conditioning and cable-tv. Guests can also enjoy its fitness and sauna facilities.
- Strostraat 2
- +32 (0) 2 513 60 40
- Bedford Hotel
- This major hotel has 326 rooms. All standard rooms have stylish décor, with excellent facilities, while executive & business rooms are equipped with spacious sitting areas.
- Zuidstraat 135
- +32 (0) 2 507 00 00
- Hotel Cascade Midi
- This hotel lies right next to the Brussel-Midi train station. It offers gorgeous rooms in a modern setting & breakfast can be enjoyed in a terrace facing onto the garden.
- Avenue Fonsny 5
- 1060 Saint-Gilles
- +32 (0) 2 533 10 90
- This beautiful Art Deco hotel was built in 1895 & earns every 1 of its 5 stars with grandly impressive interior & facilities. Centrally located too, just steps from the Grand Place.
- De Brouckèreplein 31
- +32 (0) 2 217 23 00
STEENHUFFEL - The annual hop harvest at Palm Belgian Craft Brewers is truly a festival of and for the people. We survey the busy crowds on the last Sunday in August in the hop field in the shadow of the ... [ more ]
VLEZENBEEK/DILBEEK - It is often said that lambics are only for those with an experienced palate. At Brouwerij Lindemans, one of Belgium’s favourite brewers of this traditional style, they beg to differ. ... [ more ]
KORTRIJK/BELLEGEM - It was in 1892 that Brouwerij Omer Vander Ghinste opened for business in Bellegem, a village near Kortrijk in West Flanders, close to the French border. Since then, countless... [ more ]
RONGY - In Rongy and all around it, spring is in the air. The fruit trees are in bloom and nature has put on its most beautiful face. I’m on my way to http://belgium.beertourism.com/belgian-breweries/brasserie-d... [ more ]
WESTMALLE - If you order a Westmalle you’re likely to be served with a Tripel. This is no coincidence as this strong blonde Trappist beer now accounts for 75% of the beer output of this http://belgium.beertouris... [ more ]
Kasteel Rouge is principally a “blend” of two artisanal, quality products, Kasteel Donker and a cherry liqueur. The beer was launched in 2008 and is the “fruitiest” offering within... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.