- The Opera Residence
- This hotel offers 14 spacious apartments with their own living room, kitchen-diner (with table), bathroom & separate bedroom – as well as a satellite flat-screen TV.
- Kiekenmarkt 33
- +32 (0) 497 70 22 86
- Marivaux Hotel
- Marivaux Hotel is set in a former theater & cinema, tastefully renovated since 2008 in a contemporary style. It offers 96 upscale rooms, and 9 modern conference and meeting rooms.
- Boulevard Adolphe Max 98
- +32 (0) 2 227 03 00
- B-aparthotel Regent
- B-Apart Hotel has its spacious rooms, studios & apartments in a modern setting. Enjoy all the services & facilities of a hotel, but with the comfort of home.
- Regentlaan 58
- +32 (0) 2 743 51 11
- Exe Sablon
- This hotel is set in a quiet area of Brussels, offering comfortable rooms with air-conditioning and cable-tv. Guests can also enjoy its fitness and sauna facilities.
- Strostraat 2
- +32 (0) 2 513 60 40
- Le Plaza
- Le Plaza is one of the most luxurious hotels in Belgium, with 172 stunning rooms, 14 deluxe suites and even a presidential suite, all set to the highest of standards.
- Adolphe Maxlaan 118
- +32 2 278 01 00
- Hotel Cascade Midi
- This hotel lies right next to the Brussel-Midi train station. It offers gorgeous rooms in a modern setting & breakfast can be enjoyed in a terrace facing onto the garden.
- Avenue Fonsny 5
- 1060 Saint-Gilles
- +32 (0) 2 533 10 90
- The Dominican
- This hotel has a great central location & offers guests use of their wellness & fitness facilities – as well as a good night's rest in their chic yet comfortable modern rooms.
- Léopoldstraat 9
- +32 (0) 2 203 08 08
- This boutique hotel might be in a mansion-style town-house, but its rooms are strikingly modern, with bold artistic designs. Has its own bar hosting live music once a week.
- Sint-Goriksplein 29
- +32 (0) 2 204 06 20
- Bedford Hotel
- This major hotel has 326 rooms. All standard rooms have stylish décor, with excellent facilities, while executive & business rooms are equipped with spacious sitting areas.
- Zuidstraat 135
- +32 (0) 2 507 00 00
- This beautiful Art Deco hotel was built in 1895 & earns every 1 of its 5 stars with grandly impressive interior & facilities. Centrally located too, just steps from the Grand Place.
- De Brouckèreplein 31
- +32 (0) 2 217 23 00
At the BeerLovers’ Café just behind Liège’s City Hall we get together to taste the limited edition Chimay Grande Réserve Fermentée en Barriques 2018, a Trappist beer aged in whisky barrels. T... [ more ]
LIESHOUT/STEENHUFFEL - Since 2016 the Palm, De Hoorn and Rodenbach breweries have been owned by Bavaria, a Dutch-based brewer. Two years after the takeover, Bavaria has been re-named Swinkels Family ... [ more ]
BRUSSELS - To be authentic is not a competition and neither is it a fashionable attitude. You either are an authentic brewer or you are not. You are driven, you make great beers that have a soul, you have a good story to... [ more ]
LEUVEN - 12,500 fans made their way to Leuven for what was already the 15th edition of the Zythos beer festival. Many fans travelled a long way to get to Belgium. They flocked here from many European ... [ more ]
MARCHE-EN-FAMENNE - “Their cuisine is on a par with that of the French and the portions are generous...” When people discuss the Belgian art of living, it won’t be long before the term ‘Burgundian’ ... [ more ]
Scotch de Silly is a beer with a powerful echo of World War I, tracing its origin to the turmoil of that conflict. At that time, outside of the city of Silly, a regiment of Scotti... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.