Health and Beauty
- So Touch
- So Touch is a wellness complex with sauna, jacuzzi and hammam, that's available for private rental, as well as all kinds of massage and beauty-treatments.
- Louiselaan 327
- 1050 Elsene
- +32 (0) 2 649 41 00
- Le Neptunium
- Le Neptunium gives you an Olympic-sized swim in its main pool, plus another smaller pool, a slide, a jacuzzi, a sauna, a Turkish bath & a solarium.
- Jeruzalemstraat 56
- 1030 Schaarbeek
- +32 (0) 2 215 74 24
- Exotic Sun
- This tanning salon focuses on quality, hygiene & comfort, not to mention a mood of relaxation & well-being. Equipped with sunbeds exceeding European standards.
- Waversesteenweg 1789
- 1160 Oudergem
- +32 (0) 2 662 18 15
- Boomba Hair Designer
- The talented team at Boomba offers you perfect advice & a complete range of creative hair cutting, coloring and styling services. Appointment needed.
- Kartuizersstraat 31
- +32 (0) 2 649 21 33
- Imagin'hair has a passion for innovation, a finger on the pulse of hairstyle trends, fashion & style. And their vision for you wouldn't be complete without a perfect make-up make-over.
- Cours Saint Michel 97
- 1040 Etterbeek
- +32 (0) 2 732 62 17
- Shinzui Kai
- We all need to relax after a hard day – and Shinzui Kai has the Shaitsu skill to help chill you out. After a few moments you'll feel all the stress and fatigue fade away.
- Congresstraat 2
- +32 (0) 478 52 23 88
- Espace Vitality
- The experienced massage therapists at Espace Vitality are tuned-in to your needs, helping you deal with all those aches & pains, through their Thai, hot-stone or oil massages.
- Wiertzstraat 6
- 1050 Elsene
- +32 (0) 476 33 30 00
- Your own unique creation, perfectly matched to your hair, lifestyle & personality: that's what the stylists at Savagan aim for, with their instinct for trend & bold precise technique.
- Sint-Katelijneplein 45
- +32 (0) 2 502 60 00
BRUSSELS/MONS - We’ve made our way down to the historic city of Mons (Bergen) for the eighth edition of the international Brussels Beer Challenge. A 90-strong jury is busy tasting; there are four morning sessions in a ro... [ more ]
BRUGES - This city draws you back in time to the heydays of the Burgundian era. After years of renovation works the Gruuthusemuseum has re-opened its doors. This former city palace is the showca... [ more ]
ANTWERP - Brewers from 59 different countries flocked to attend the Brewers of Europe Forum 2019 in the prestigious Queen Elizabeth Hall, right next to the renowned Antwerp Central Station building. ... [ more ]
ERTVELDE - To track down a brewer within his own domain is a high-ranking form of sports, or that’s the impression I get. After a bit of practice I spot Jef Versele, CEO of the Van Steenberge brewery, well hidden amongst... [ more ]
MECHELEN - The historic city of Mechelen, halfway between Brussels and Antwerp, is truly a hidden gem. The presence of the Dukes of Burgundy, who ruled here in the late middle ages, still permeates the ancient city centr... [ more ]
The Rodenbach Grand Cru is the archetypal Flanders red-brown beer. Each of these beers is a unique blend, but they all share a brewing process characteristic of the area surroundin... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.