Health and Beauty
- Boomba Hair Designer
- The talented team at Boomba offers you perfect advice & a complete range of creative hair cutting, coloring and styling services. Appointment needed.
- Kartuizersstraat 31
- +32 (0) 2 649 21 33
- Shinzui Kai
- We all need to relax after a hard day – and Shinzui Kai has the Shaitsu skill to help chill you out. After a few moments you'll feel all the stress and fatigue fade away.
- Congresstraat 2
- +32 (0) 478 52 23 88
- Exotic Sun
- This tanning salon focuses on quality, hygiene & comfort, not to mention a mood of relaxation & well-being. Equipped with sunbeds exceeding European standards.
- Waversesteenweg 1789
- 1160 Oudergem
- +32 (0) 2 662 18 15
- Espace Vitality
- The experienced massage therapists at Espace Vitality are tuned-in to your needs, helping you deal with all those aches & pains, through their Thai, hot-stone or oil massages.
- Wiertzstraat 6
- 1050 Elsene
- +32 (0) 476 33 30 00
- Imagin'hair has a passion for innovation, a finger on the pulse of hairstyle trends, fashion & style. And their vision for you wouldn't be complete without a perfect make-up make-over.
- Cours Saint Michel 97
- 1040 Etterbeek
- +32 (0) 2 732 62 17
- So Touch
- So Touch is a wellness complex with sauna, jacuzzi and hammam, that's available for private rental, as well as all kinds of massage and beauty-treatments.
- Louiselaan 327
- 1050 Elsene
- +32 (0) 2 649 41 00
- Le Neptunium
- Le Neptunium gives you an Olympic-sized swim in its main pool, plus another smaller pool, a slide, a jacuzzi, a sauna, a Turkish bath & a solarium.
- Jeruzalemstraat 56
- 1030 Schaarbeek
- +32 (0) 2 215 74 24
- Your own unique creation, perfectly matched to your hair, lifestyle & personality: that's what the stylists at Savagan aim for, with their instinct for trend & bold precise technique.
- Sint-Katelijneplein 45
- +32 (0) 2 502 60 00
ERTVELDE - To track down a brewer within his own domain is a high-ranking form of sports, or that’s the impression I get. After a bit of practice I spot Jef Versele, CEO of the Van Steenberge brewery, well hidden amongst... [ more ]
MECHELEN - The historic city of Mechelen, halfway between Brussels and Antwerp, is truly a hidden gem. The presence of the Dukes of Burgundy, who ruled here in the late middle ages, still permeates the ancient city centr... [ more ]
BRUSSELS/ZAVENTEM - This year Brussels Airport is 60 years young! The airport is planning to mark this milestone by showcasing the very best of Belgian produce, which would not be complete without ... [ more ]
At the BeerLovers’ Café just behind Liège’s City Hall we get together to taste the limited edition Chimay Grande Réserve Fermentée en Barriques 2018, a Trappist beer aged in whisky barrels. T... [ more ]
LIESHOUT/STEENHUFFEL - Since 2016 the Palm, De Hoorn and Rodenbach breweries have been owned by Bavaria, a Dutch-based brewer. Two years after the takeover, Bavaria has been re-named Swinkels Family ... [ more ]
Even in country that is as steeped in beer as Belgium is the Wieze brand is iconic. That’s in part down to the Wieze October festivals, inspired by the famous Munich beer fests, th... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.