- This shop has a great range of pralines, gift ideas, traditional nougats, homemade marzipan & other chocolate specialities. A nice collection of kids sweets too.
- Stoofstraat 36
- +32 (0) 2 514 53 74
- With shops in many cities, Neuhaus is the leader in luxury Belgian chocolates. It is also one of the few still making its creations in Belgium – and well worth an indulgence.
- Archimedesstraat 35
- +32 (0) 2 732 30 66
- Planète Chocolat
- The team at Planète Chocolat guarantee customers Belgian chocolate made from top quality ingredients – and a shop filled with the best in pralines & gift sets.
- Rue du Lombard 24
- +32 (0) 2 511 07 55
- The ‘Grande Dame of Belgian Chocolates’, Mary Delluc, opened this wonderful shop – selling her fabulous chocolate creations – in 1919. Mary maybe gone: but the legendary chocolate remains!
- Rue Royale 73
- +32 (0) 2 217 45 00
- Rendez-Vous Chocolat
- Discover the exceptional artisan pralines at this unique chocolate shop, sublimated with forbidden fruits, spices from the unknown world, perfumes of magic nuts, flowers that recreate life at each spring, and endless imagination.
- Hansen-Soulielaan 84
- 1040 Etterbeek
- +32 (0) 2 735 82 00
- Chocolatier Vandenhende
- In this chocolatier you'll find a chocolate & more: milk-chocolate coated pralines, bags of orange chocolates, muffins, ice creams and sorbets and even delicious pastries.
- Steenweg op Waver 643
- 1040 Etterbeek
- +32 (0) 2 644 63 00
- Laurent Gerbaud
- Enjoy the fabulous creations of Laurent Gerbaud: chocolate with no added sugar, butter, alcohol, artificial preservatives or soy lecithin – just a wonderfully sublime flavour.
- Ravensteinstraat 2
- +32 (0) 2 511 57 02
- In Belgium, the name Godiva is synonymous with truffles. Try their delicious chocolates, each a little masterpiece, and always designed to be one step ahead of the rivals.
- Grote Markt 22
- +32 (0) 2 511 25 37
- Le Chocolatier Manon
- The hand-crafted, individually-made chocolates, fashioned by award winning experts at Le Chocolatier Manon, are almost a shame to eat – each treated as a work of art.
- Congresstraat 24
- +32 (0) 2 217 64 09
- Discover the best in Belgian home-made products, at Lorette. Here you can buy chocolates, gingerbreads, nougat & the famous 'noses' - even avocado & chocolate-schnapps.
- Avenue Michel-Ange 47
- +32 (0) 2 733 69 95
STEENHUFFEL - The annual hop harvest at Palm Belgian Craft Brewers is truly a festival of and for the people. We survey the busy crowds on the last Sunday in August in the hop field in the shadow of the ... [ more ]
VLEZENBEEK/DILBEEK - It is often said that lambics are only for those with an experienced palate. At Brouwerij Lindemans, one of Belgium’s favourite brewers of this traditional style, they beg to differ. ... [ more ]
KORTRIJK/BELLEGEM - It was in 1892 that Brouwerij Omer Vander Ghinste opened for business in Bellegem, a village near Kortrijk in West Flanders, close to the French border. Since then, countless... [ more ]
RONGY - In Rongy and all around it, spring is in the air. The fruit trees are in bloom and nature has put on its most beautiful face. I’m on my way to http://belgium.beertourism.com/belgian-breweries/brasserie-d... [ more ]
WESTMALLE - If you order a Westmalle you’re likely to be served with a Tripel. This is no coincidence as this strong blonde Trappist beer now accounts for 75% of the beer output of this http://belgium.beertouris... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.