- Planète Chocolat
- The team at Planète Chocolat guarantee customers Belgian chocolate made from top quality ingredients – and a shop filled with the best in pralines & gift sets.
- Rue du Lombard 24
- +32 (0) 2 511 07 55
- This shop has a great range of pralines, gift ideas, traditional nougats, homemade marzipan & other chocolate specialities. A nice collection of kids sweets too.
- Stoofstraat 36
- +32 (0) 2 514 53 74
- With shops in many cities, Neuhaus is the leader in luxury Belgian chocolates. It is also one of the few still making its creations in Belgium – and well worth an indulgence.
- Archimedesstraat 35
- +32 (0) 2 732 30 66
- The ‘Grande Dame of Belgian Chocolates’, Mary Delluc, opened this wonderful shop – selling her fabulous chocolate creations – in 1919. Mary maybe gone: but the legendary chocolate remains!
- Rue Royale 73
- +32 (0) 2 217 45 00
- Laurent Gerbaud
- Enjoy the fabulous creations of Laurent Gerbaud: chocolate with no added sugar, butter, alcohol, artificial preservatives or soy lecithin – just a wonderfully sublime flavour.
- Ravensteinstraat 2
- +32 (0) 2 511 57 02
- Rendez-Vous Chocolat
- Discover the exceptional artisan pralines at this unique chocolate shop, sublimated with forbidden fruits, spices from the unknown world, perfumes of magic nuts, flowers that recreate life at each spring, and endless imagination.
- Hansen-Soulielaan 84
- 1040 Etterbeek
- +32 (0) 2 735 82 00
- Chocolatier Vandenhende
- In this chocolatier you'll find a chocolate & more: milk-chocolate coated pralines, bags of orange chocolates, muffins, ice creams and sorbets and even delicious pastries.
- Steenweg op Waver 643
- 1040 Etterbeek
- +32 (0) 2 644 63 00
- In Belgium, the name Godiva is synonymous with truffles. Try their delicious chocolates, each a little masterpiece, and always designed to be one step ahead of the rivals.
- Grote Markt 22
- +32 (0) 2 511 25 37
- Le Chocolatier Manon
- The hand-crafted, individually-made chocolates, fashioned by award winning experts at Le Chocolatier Manon, are almost a shame to eat – each treated as a work of art.
- Congresstraat 24
- +32 (0) 2 217 64 09
- Discover the best in Belgian home-made products, at Lorette. Here you can buy chocolates, gingerbreads, nougat & the famous 'noses' - even avocado & chocolate-schnapps.
- Avenue Michel-Ange 47
- +32 (0) 2 733 69 95
ERTVELDE - To track down a brewer within his own domain is a high-ranking form of sports, or that’s the impression I get. After a bit of practice I spot Jef Versele, CEO of the Van Steenberge brewery, well hidden amongst... [ more ]
MECHELEN - The historic city of Mechelen, halfway between Brussels and Antwerp, is truly a hidden gem. The presence of the Dukes of Burgundy, who ruled here in the late middle ages, still permeates the ancient city centr... [ more ]
BRUSSELS/ZAVENTEM - This year Brussels Airport is 60 years young! The airport is planning to mark this milestone by showcasing the very best of Belgian produce, which would not be complete without ... [ more ]
At the BeerLovers’ Café just behind Liège’s City Hall we get together to taste the limited edition Chimay Grande Réserve Fermentée en Barriques 2018, a Trappist beer aged in whisky barrels. T... [ more ]
LIESHOUT/STEENHUFFEL - Since 2016 the Palm, De Hoorn and Rodenbach breweries have been owned by Bavaria, a Dutch-based brewer. Two years after the takeover, Bavaria has been re-named Swinkels Family ... [ more ]
A tripel is a strong beer, usually a blonde, with a good balance between malt and hops in its taste. And a modern tripel is fruity and dry with plenty of carbon dioxide and a fine ... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.