- Discover the best in Belgian home-made products, at Lorette. Here you can buy chocolates, gingerbreads, nougat & the famous 'noses' - even avocado & chocolate-schnapps.
- Avenue Michel-Ange 47
- +32 (0) 2 733 69 95
- Rendez-Vous Chocolat
- Discover the exceptional artisan pralines at this unique chocolate shop, sublimated with forbidden fruits, spices from the unknown world, perfumes of magic nuts, flowers that recreate life at each spring, and endless imagination.
- Hansen-Soulielaan 84
- 1040 Etterbeek
- +32 (0) 2 735 82 00
- With shops in many cities, Neuhaus is the leader in luxury Belgian chocolates. It is also one of the few still making its creations in Belgium – and well worth an indulgence.
- Archimedesstraat 35
- +32 (0) 2 732 30 66
- Chocolatier Vandenhende
- In this chocolatier you'll find a chocolate & more: milk-chocolate coated pralines, bags of orange chocolates, muffins, ice creams and sorbets and even delicious pastries.
- Steenweg op Waver 643
- 1040 Etterbeek
- +32 (0) 2 644 63 00
- The ‘Grande Dame of Belgian Chocolates’, Mary Delluc, opened this wonderful shop – selling her fabulous chocolate creations – in 1919. Mary maybe gone: but the legendary chocolate remains!
- Rue Royale 73
- +32 (0) 2 217 45 00
- Laurent Gerbaud
- Enjoy the fabulous creations of Laurent Gerbaud: chocolate with no added sugar, butter, alcohol, artificial preservatives or soy lecithin – just a wonderfully sublime flavour.
- Ravensteinstraat 2
- +32 (0) 2 511 57 02
- In Belgium, the name Godiva is synonymous with truffles. Try their delicious chocolates, each a little masterpiece, and always designed to be one step ahead of the rivals.
- Grote Markt 22
- +32 (0) 2 511 25 37
- Planète Chocolat
- The team at Planète Chocolat guarantee customers Belgian chocolate made from top quality ingredients – and a shop filled with the best in pralines & gift sets.
- Rue du Lombard 24
- +32 (0) 2 511 07 55
- Le Chocolatier Manon
- The hand-crafted, individually-made chocolates, fashioned by award winning experts at Le Chocolatier Manon, are almost a shame to eat – each treated as a work of art.
- Congresstraat 24
- +32 (0) 2 217 64 09
- This shop has a great range of pralines, gift ideas, traditional nougats, homemade marzipan & other chocolate specialities. A nice collection of kids sweets too.
- Stoofstraat 36
- +32 (0) 2 514 53 74
BRUSSELS/MONS - We’ve made our way down to the historic city of Mons (Bergen) for the eighth edition of the international Brussels Beer Challenge. A 90-strong jury is busy tasting; there are four morning sessions in a ro... [ more ]
BRUGES - This city draws you back in time to the heydays of the Burgundian era. After years of renovation works the Gruuthusemuseum has re-opened its doors. This former city palace is the showca... [ more ]
ANTWERP - Brewers from 59 different countries flocked to attend the Brewers of Europe Forum 2019 in the prestigious Queen Elizabeth Hall, right next to the renowned Antwerp Central Station building. ... [ more ]
ERTVELDE - To track down a brewer within his own domain is a high-ranking form of sports, or that’s the impression I get. After a bit of practice I spot Jef Versele, CEO of the Van Steenberge brewery, well hidden amongst... [ more ]
MECHELEN - The historic city of Mechelen, halfway between Brussels and Antwerp, is truly a hidden gem. The presence of the Dukes of Burgundy, who ruled here in the late middle ages, still permeates the ancient city centr... [ more ]
Belgium is proud of its abbey beers and their centuries-old tradition. These include the beers brewed by Val-Dieu, near Liège. The current brewers were inspired by the traditional ... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.