- De Biertempel
- De Biertempel sells a staggering 600 types of beer in their shop, almost all of them matched perfectly to the right glass – many of them very rare and artisanal.
- Rue Marché Aux Herbes 56
- +32 (0) 2 502 19 06
- Malting Pot
- Malting Pot lives up to its name, with 200 different types of Belgian beers in their shop, all carefully selected by taste and quality – and malt-smacking goodness.
- Rue Scarron 50
- 1050 Ixelles
- +32 (0) 2 646 79 66
- Beer Planet
- Beer Planet offers the largest selection of Belgian beer, from every corner of the country. Look out for your favourite, as well a stack of beer accessories, beer glasses & gifts.
- Rue de la Fourche 45
- +32 (0) 484 95 53 50
- 250 Belgian Beers
- Consider this beer-shop's name a rule of thumb: you'll usually find 130 or so speciality beers here. This beer shop has the location, though: adjacent to the Manneken Pis.
- Rue au Beurre 32
- +32 (0) 2 503 17 30
- Beer Mania
- An encyclopedic beer shop, Beer Mania sells more than 400 types of Belgian beers, not forgetting its beer products, gift sets – and over a 100 different beer glasses.
- Chaussée de Wavre 174
- 1050 Ixelles
- +32 (0) 2 512 17 88
ERTVELDE - To track down a brewer within his own domain is a high-ranking form of sports, or that’s the impression I get. After a bit of practice I spot Jef Versele, CEO of the Van Steenberge brewery, well hidden amongst... [ more ]
MECHELEN - The historic city of Mechelen, halfway between Brussels and Antwerp, is truly a hidden gem. The presence of the Dukes of Burgundy, who ruled here in the late middle ages, still permeates the ancient city centr... [ more ]
BRUSSELS/ZAVENTEM - This year Brussels Airport is 60 years young! The airport is planning to mark this milestone by showcasing the very best of Belgian produce, which would not be complete without ... [ more ]
At the BeerLovers’ Café just behind Liège’s City Hall we get together to taste the limited edition Chimay Grande Réserve Fermentée en Barriques 2018, a Trappist beer aged in whisky barrels. T... [ more ]
LIESHOUT/STEENHUFFEL - Since 2016 the Palm, De Hoorn and Rodenbach breweries have been owned by Bavaria, a Dutch-based brewer. Two years after the takeover, Bavaria has been re-named Swinkels Family ... [ more ]
This Antwerp classic, launched over a century ago in 1913, catches your eye straight away. That's thanks to its intense mahogany colour and its robustly frothy collar. De Koninck ... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.