- 250 Belgian Beers
- Consider this beer-shop's name a rule of thumb: you'll usually find 130 or so speciality beers here. This beer shop has the location, though: adjacent to the Manneken Pis.
- Rue au Beurre 32
- +32 (0) 2 503 17 30
- Malting Pot
- Malting Pot lives up to its name, with 200 different types of Belgian beers in their shop, all carefully selected by taste and quality – and malt-smacking goodness.
- Rue Scarron 50
- 1050 Ixelles
- +32 (0) 2 646 79 66
- Beer Planet
- Beer Planet offers the largest selection of Belgian beer, from every corner of the country. Look out for your favourite, as well a stack of beer accessories, beer glasses & gifts.
- Rue de la Fourche 45
- +32 (0) 484 95 53 50
- Beer Mania
- An encyclopedic beer shop, Beer Mania sells more than 400 types of Belgian beers, not forgetting its beer products, gift sets – and over a 100 different beer glasses.
- Chaussée de Wavre 174
- 1050 Ixelles
- +32 (0) 2 512 17 88
- De Biertempel
- De Biertempel sells a staggering 600 types of beer in their shop, almost all of them matched perfectly to the right glass – many of them very rare and artisanal.
- Rue Marché Aux Herbes 56
- +32 (0) 2 502 19 06
BRUSSELS/MONS - We’ve made our way down to the historic city of Mons (Bergen) for the eighth edition of the international Brussels Beer Challenge. A 90-strong jury is busy tasting; there are four morning sessions in a ro... [ more ]
BRUGES - This city draws you back in time to the heydays of the Burgundian era. After years of renovation works the Gruuthusemuseum has re-opened its doors. This former city palace is the showca... [ more ]
ANTWERP - Brewers from 59 different countries flocked to attend the Brewers of Europe Forum 2019 in the prestigious Queen Elizabeth Hall, right next to the renowned Antwerp Central Station building. ... [ more ]
ERTVELDE - To track down a brewer within his own domain is a high-ranking form of sports, or that’s the impression I get. After a bit of practice I spot Jef Versele, CEO of the Van Steenberge brewery, well hidden amongst... [ more ]
MECHELEN - The historic city of Mechelen, halfway between Brussels and Antwerp, is truly a hidden gem. The presence of the Dukes of Burgundy, who ruled here in the late middle ages, still permeates the ancient city centr... [ more ]
The original Double Enghien that was brewed by Tennstedt-Decroes, in Enghien, was an amber saison. When Brasserie de Silly bought the brewery, they changed the Double Enghien into ... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.