- Délices & Caprices
- The Belgian Beer Tasting shop
- Rue des Bouchers 68
- +32 (0) 2 512 14 51
- Beer Mania
- An encyclopedic beer shop, Beer Mania sells more than 400 types of Belgian beers, not forgetting its beer products, gift sets – and over a 100 different beer glasses.
- Chaussée de Wavre 174
- 1050 Ixelles
- +32 (0) 2 512 17 88
- Beer Planet
- Beer Planet offers the largest selection of Belgian beer, from every corner of the country. Look out for your favourite, as well a stack of beer accessories, beer glasses & gifts.
- Rue de la Fourche 45
- +32 (0) 484 95 53 50
- Malting Pot
- Malting Pot lives up to its name, with 200 different types of Belgian beers in their shop, all carefully selected by taste and quality – and malt-smacking goodness.
- Rue Scarron 50
- 1050 Ixelles
- +32 (0) 2 646 79 66
- 250 Belgian Beers
- Consider this beer-shop's name a rule of thumb: you'll usually find 130 or so speciality beers here. This beer shop has the location, though: adjacent to the Manneken Pis.
- Rue au Beurre 32
- +32 (0) 2 503 17 30
- De Biertempel
- De Biertempel sells a staggering 600 types of beer in their shop, almost all of them matched perfectly to the right glass – many of them very rare and artisanal.
- Rue Marché Aux Herbes 56
- +32 (0) 2 502 19 06
STEENHUFFEL - The annual hop harvest at Palm Belgian Craft Brewers is truly a festival of and for the people. We survey the busy crowds on the last Sunday in August in the hop field in the shadow of the ... [ more ]
VLEZENBEEK/DILBEEK - It is often said that lambics are only for those with an experienced palate. At Brouwerij Lindemans, one of Belgium’s favourite brewers of this traditional style, they beg to differ. ... [ more ]
KORTRIJK/BELLEGEM - It was in 1892 that Brouwerij Omer Vander Ghinste opened for business in Bellegem, a village near Kortrijk in West Flanders, close to the French border. Since then, countless... [ more ]
RONGY - In Rongy and all around it, spring is in the air. The fruit trees are in bloom and nature has put on its most beautiful face. I’m on my way to http://belgium.beertourism.com/belgian-breweries/brasserie-d... [ more ]
WESTMALLE - If you order a Westmalle you’re likely to be served with a Tripel. This is no coincidence as this strong blonde Trappist beer now accounts for 75% of the beer output of this http://belgium.beertouris... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.