- Beer Mania
- An encyclopedic beer shop, Beer Mania sells more than 400 types of Belgian beers, not forgetting its beer products, gift sets – and over a 100 different beer glasses.
- Chaussée de Wavre 174
- 1050 Ixelles
- +32 (0) 2 512 17 88
- Beer Planet
- Beer Planet offers the largest selection of Belgian beer, from every corner of the country. Look out for your favourite, as well a stack of beer accessories, beer glasses & gifts.
- Rue de la Fourche 45
- +32 (0) 484 95 53 50
- 250 Belgian Beers
- Consider this beer-shop's name a rule of thumb: you'll usually find 130 or so speciality beers here. This beer shop has the location, though: adjacent to the Manneken Pis.
- Rue au Beurre 32
- +32 (0) 2 503 17 30
- De Biertempel
- De Biertempel sells a staggering 600 types of beer in their shop, almost all of them matched perfectly to the right glass – many of them very rare and artisanal.
- Rue Marché Aux Herbes 56
- +32 (0) 2 502 19 06
- Malting Pot
- Malting Pot lives up to its name, with 200 different types of Belgian beers in their shop, all carefully selected by taste and quality – and malt-smacking goodness.
- Rue Scarron 50
- 1050 Ixelles
- +32 (0) 2 646 79 66
At the BeerLovers’ Café just behind Liège’s City Hall we get together to taste the limited edition Chimay Grande Réserve Fermentée en Barriques 2018, a Trappist beer aged in whisky barrels. T... [ more ]
LIESHOUT/STEENHUFFEL - Since 2016 the Palm, De Hoorn and Rodenbach breweries have been owned by Bavaria, a Dutch-based brewer. Two years after the takeover, Bavaria has been re-named Swinkels Family ... [ more ]
BRUSSELS - To be authentic is not a competition and neither is it a fashionable attitude. You either are an authentic brewer or you are not. You are driven, you make great beers that have a soul, you have a good story to... [ more ]
LEUVEN - 12,500 fans made their way to Leuven for what was already the 15th edition of the Zythos beer festival. Many fans travelled a long way to get to Belgium. They flocked here from many European ... [ more ]
MARCHE-EN-FAMENNE - “Their cuisine is on a par with that of the French and the portions are generous...” When people discuss the Belgian art of living, it won’t be long before the term ‘Burgundian’ ... [ more ]
In the 18th century there was a very well-known brewer in the Dendermonde area; his name was Pauwel Kwak. He brewed his own beer, which was dark and heavy. He also has had a coachi... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.