Where to Eat
- Brouwerij Bourgogne des Flandres
- Bourgogne des Flandres is an historic beer; brewed in a new microbrewery in the heart of Bruges. ‘The genuine taste of Bruges’ can be experienced with a visit to the brewery, which has a museum, café and restaurant.
- Kartuizerinnenstraat 6
- +32 (0) 50 33 54 26
- MORE INFORMATION
- De Stove
- Fresh fish from Zeebrugge are the focus for this small but respected restaurant, just off the Market. Dinner served from 7pm every day except Wed & Thu.
- Kleine Sint-Amandsstraat 4
- +32 (0) 50 33 78 35
- Park Restaurant
- A classy restaurant in a classic 19th-century house looking out over the beautiful Koningin Astrid Park, seafood is a speciality – as is a light jazz accompaniment.
- Minderbroedersstraat 1
- +32 (0) 497 80 18 72
- The Olive Tree
- A ray of Mediterranean sunshine slap-bang in the middle of Bruges, the Olive Tree serves up the best in Greek & Mediterranean cuisine. Fresh ingredients & authentic recipes.
- Wollestraat 3
- +32 (0) 50 33 00 81
- 't jong Gerecht
- Quality fresh seasonal-produce is the hallmark of this small but chic restaurant, sitting opposite the Bruges Court. A young chef, committed owners & great food.
- Langestraat 119
- +32 (0) 50 31 32 32
- Wine Bar Est
- Enjoy the live music on Sunday nights at Est Wine Bar, who, in addition to an excellent wine menu, can serve you up some great tapas – or their specialty, raclette.
- Braambergstraat 7
- +32 (0) 50 33 38 39
- Chang Thong Thai
- Finding the balance between heat & cool, sweet & sour, salt & spice – that's the aim of Chang Thong Thai. Try a full Thai experience here – or just order a take-out.
- Kleine Hoefijzerstraat 1
- +32 (0) 50 33 44 05
- De Karmeliet
- Gastronomic perfection is what De Karmeliet aims for, with its creative menus of exquisite Belgian dishes served with a dash of panache.
- Langestraat 19
- +32 (0) 50 33 82 59
- 't Zwart Huis
- Classy jazz, blues & soul to complement its menu of classic dishes, the 'Black House Bistro' is a late-Gothic townhouse with a truly unique atmosphere.
- Kuipersstraat 23
- +32 (0) 50 69 11 40
- Den Amand
- A simple bistro with a great menu of traditional foods, Den Amand makes a point of freshly preparing all its meals, and having the friendliest service in Bruges.
- Sint-Amandsstraat 4
- +32 (0) 50 34 01 22
- Bierbrasserie Cambrinus
- This tavern offers a rich assortment of Belgian beers, with a more than 400 different brews. They also specialise in superb menu of beer-slanted cuisine.
- Philipstockstraat 19
- +32 (0) 50 33 23 28
MARCHE-EN-FAMENNE - “Their cuisine is on a par with that of the French and the portions are generous...” When people discuss the Belgian art of living, it won’t be long before the term ‘Burgundian’ ... [ more ]
BRUGES - Eleven years ago it all started off on quite a modest scale in the medieval town hall of Bruges, under the imposing gaze of the Belfry. Now, in 2018, the Bruges Beer Festival has spread its wings and encompasses... [ more ]
GENVAL - It’s 1909 when John Martin, a Brit, makes his home in Antwerp, earning his living by provisioning sailing vessels. Before long John’s deliveries are heading onto the ships of the Red Star Line, ... [ more ]
NAMUR - At the 6th edition of the Brussels Beer Challenge, hosted this year by the city of Namur, Belgium once again lived up to its cast-iron reputation as one of the most important beer countries in the world. ... [ more ]
STEENHUFFEL - The annual hop harvest at Palm Belgian Craft Brewers is truly a festival of and for the people. We survey the busy crowds on the last Sunday in August in the hop field in the shadow of the ... [ more ]
When Marc-Antoine De Mees took over the Brasserie de Brunehaut in 2007, he decided to start brewing a range of organic – and later on also gluten-free – beers that would carry the ... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.