Where to Eat
- Brouwerij Bourgogne des Flandres
- Bourgogne des Flandres is an historic beer; brewed in a new microbrewery in the heart of Bruges. ‘The genuine taste of Bruges’ can be experienced with a visit to the brewery, which has a museum, café and restaurant.
- Kartuizerinnenstraat 6
- +32 (0) 50 33 54 26
- MORE INFORMATION
- Den Amand
- A simple bistro with a great menu of traditional foods, Den Amand makes a point of freshly preparing all its meals, and having the friendliest service in Bruges.
- Sint-Amandsstraat 4
- +32 (0) 50 34 01 22
- The Olive Tree
- A ray of Mediterranean sunshine slap-bang in the middle of Bruges, the Olive Tree serves up the best in Greek & Mediterranean cuisine. Fresh ingredients & authentic recipes.
- Wollestraat 3
- +32 (0) 50 33 00 81
- Chang Thong Thai
- Finding the balance between heat & cool, sweet & sour, salt & spice – that's the aim of Chang Thong Thai. Try a full Thai experience here – or just order a take-out.
- Kleine Hoefijzerstraat 1
- +32 (0) 50 33 44 05
- De Stove
- Fresh fish from Zeebrugge are the focus for this small but respected restaurant, just off the Market. Dinner served from 7pm every day except Wed & Thu.
- Kleine Sint-Amandsstraat 4
- +32 (0) 50 33 78 35
- Park Restaurant
- A classy restaurant in a classic 19th-century house looking out over the beautiful Koningin Astrid Park, seafood is a speciality – as is a light jazz accompaniment.
- Minderbroedersstraat 1
- +32 (0) 497 80 18 72
- Wine Bar Est
- Enjoy the live music on Sunday nights at Est Wine Bar, who, in addition to an excellent wine menu, can serve you up some great tapas – or their specialty, raclette.
- Braambergstraat 7
- +32 (0) 50 33 38 39
- De Karmeliet
- Gastronomic perfection is what De Karmeliet aims for, with its creative menus of exquisite Belgian dishes served with a dash of panache.
- Langestraat 19
- +32 (0) 50 33 82 59
- Bierbrasserie Cambrinus
- This tavern offers a rich assortment of Belgian beers, with a more than 400 different brews. They also specialise in superb menu of beer-slanted cuisine.
- Philipstockstraat 19
- +32 (0) 50 33 23 28
- 't Zwart Huis
- Classy jazz, blues & soul to complement its menu of classic dishes, the 'Black House Bistro' is a late-Gothic townhouse with a truly unique atmosphere.
- Kuipersstraat 23
- +32 (0) 50 69 11 40
- 't jong Gerecht
- Quality fresh seasonal-produce is the hallmark of this small but chic restaurant, sitting opposite the Bruges Court. A young chef, committed owners & great food.
- Langestraat 119
- +32 (0) 50 31 32 32
- Brouwerij De Halve Maan
- De Halve Maan is a family run brewery located in the heart of the historic and picturesque city of Bruges. Visit the brewery, take a tour around their museum or drop into the restaurant, café or shop.
- Walplein 26
BRUSSELS/MONS - We’ve made our way down to the historic city of Mons (Bergen) for the eighth edition of the international Brussels Beer Challenge. A 90-strong jury is busy tasting; there are four morning sessions in a ro... [ more ]
BRUGES - This city draws you back in time to the heydays of the Burgundian era. After years of renovation works the Gruuthusemuseum has re-opened its doors. This former city palace is the showca... [ more ]
ANTWERP - Brewers from 59 different countries flocked to attend the Brewers of Europe Forum 2019 in the prestigious Queen Elizabeth Hall, right next to the renowned Antwerp Central Station building. ... [ more ]
ERTVELDE - To track down a brewer within his own domain is a high-ranking form of sports, or that’s the impression I get. After a bit of practice I spot Jef Versele, CEO of the Van Steenberge brewery, well hidden amongst... [ more ]
MECHELEN - The historic city of Mechelen, halfway between Brussels and Antwerp, is truly a hidden gem. The presence of the Dukes of Burgundy, who ruled here in the late middle ages, still permeates the ancient city centr... [ more ]
The Saint-Martin abbey beers are heirs to the former Abbey of Saint-Martin in Doornik (Tournai), one of the oldest cities in Belgium. The abbey was founded many centuries ago and c... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.