Where to Eat
- Brouwerij Bourgogne des Flandres
- Bourgogne des Flandres is an historic beer; brewed in a new microbrewery in the heart of Bruges. ‘The genuine taste of Bruges’ can be experienced with a visit to the brewery, which has a museum, café and restaurant.
- Kartuizerinnenstraat 6
- +32 (0) 50 33 54 26
- MORE INFORMATION
- Bierbrasserie Cambrinus
- This tavern offers a rich assortment of Belgian beers, with a more than 400 different brews. They also specialise in superb menu of beer-slanted cuisine.
- Philipstockstraat 19
- +32 (0) 50 33 23 28
- Wine Bar Est
- Enjoy the live music on Sunday nights at Est Wine Bar, who, in addition to an excellent wine menu, can serve you up some great tapas – or their specialty, raclette.
- Braambergstraat 7
- +32 (0) 50 33 38 39
- De Karmeliet
- Gastronomic perfection is what De Karmeliet aims for, with its creative menus of exquisite Belgian dishes served with a dash of panache.
- Langestraat 19
- +32 (0) 50 33 82 59
- Chang Thong Thai
- Finding the balance between heat & cool, sweet & sour, salt & spice – that's the aim of Chang Thong Thai. Try a full Thai experience here – or just order a take-out.
- Kleine Hoefijzerstraat 1
- +32 (0) 50 33 44 05
- 't Zwart Huis
- Classy jazz, blues & soul to complement its menu of classic dishes, the 'Black House Bistro' is a late-Gothic townhouse with a truly unique atmosphere.
- Kuipersstraat 23
- +32 (0) 50 69 11 40
- De Stove
- Fresh fish from Zeebrugge are the focus for this small but respected restaurant, just off the Market. Dinner served from 7pm every day except Wed & Thu.
- Kleine Sint-Amandsstraat 4
- +32 (0) 50 33 78 35
- Park Restaurant
- A classy restaurant in a classic 19th-century house looking out over the beautiful Koningin Astrid Park, seafood is a speciality – as is a light jazz accompaniment.
- Minderbroedersstraat 1
- +32 (0) 497 80 18 72
- Den Amand
- A simple bistro with a great menu of traditional foods, Den Amand makes a point of freshly preparing all its meals, and having the friendliest service in Bruges.
- Sint-Amandsstraat 4
- +32 (0) 50 34 01 22
- The Olive Tree
- A ray of Mediterranean sunshine slap-bang in the middle of Bruges, the Olive Tree serves up the best in Greek & Mediterranean cuisine. Fresh ingredients & authentic recipes.
- Wollestraat 3
- +32 (0) 50 33 00 81
- 't jong Gerecht
- Quality fresh seasonal-produce is the hallmark of this small but chic restaurant, sitting opposite the Bruges Court. A young chef, committed owners & great food.
- Langestraat 119
- +32 (0) 50 31 32 32
- Brouwerij De Halve Maan
- De Halve Maan is a family run brewery located in the heart of the historic and picturesque city of Bruges. Visit the brewery, take a tour around their museum or drop into the restaurant, café or shop.
- Walplein 26
MECHELEN - The historic city of Mechelen, halfway between Brussels and Antwerp, is truly a hidden gem. The presence of the Dukes of Burgundy, who ruled here in the late middle ages, still permeates the ancient city centr... [ more ]
BRUSSELS/ZAVENTEM - This year Brussels Airport is 60 years young! The airport is planning to mark this milestone by showcasing the very best of Belgian produce, which would not be complete without ... [ more ]
At the BeerLovers’ Café just behind Liège’s City Hall we get together to taste the limited edition Chimay Grande Réserve Fermentée en Barriques 2018, a Trappist beer aged in whisky barrels. T... [ more ]
LIESHOUT/STEENHUFFEL - Since 2016 the Palm, De Hoorn and Rodenbach breweries have been owned by Bavaria, a Dutch-based brewer. Two years after the takeover, Bavaria has been re-named Swinkels Family ... [ more ]
BRUSSELS - To be authentic is not a competition and neither is it a fashionable attitude. You either are an authentic brewer or you are not. You are driven, you make great beers that have a soul, you have a good story to... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.