Where to Eat
- Brouwerij Bourgogne des Flandres
- Bourgogne des Flandres is an historic beer; brewed in a new microbrewery in the heart of Bruges. ‘The genuine taste of Bruges’ can be experienced with a visit to the brewery, which has a museum, café and restaurant.
- Kartuizerinnenstraat 6
- +32 (0) 50 33 54 26
- MORE INFORMATION
- Bierbrasserie Cambrinus
- This tavern offers a rich assortment of Belgian beers, with a more than 400 different brews. They also specialise in superb menu of beer-slanted cuisine.
- Philipstockstraat 19
- +32 (0) 50 33 23 28
- 't Zwart Huis
- Classy jazz, blues & soul to complement its menu of classic dishes, the 'Black House Bistro' is a late-Gothic townhouse with a truly unique atmosphere.
- Kuipersstraat 23
- +32 (0) 50 69 11 40
- The Olive Tree
- A ray of Mediterranean sunshine slap-bang in the middle of Bruges, the Olive Tree serves up the best in Greek & Mediterranean cuisine. Fresh ingredients & authentic recipes.
- Wollestraat 3
- +32 (0) 50 33 00 81
- De Stove
- Fresh fish from Zeebrugge are the focus for this small but respected restaurant, just off the Market. Dinner served from 7pm every day except Wed & Thu.
- Kleine Sint-Amandsstraat 4
- +32 (0) 50 33 78 35
- Park Restaurant
- A classy restaurant in a classic 19th-century house looking out over the beautiful Koningin Astrid Park, seafood is a speciality – as is a light jazz accompaniment.
- Minderbroedersstraat 1
- +32 (0) 497 80 18 72
- Wine Bar Est
- Enjoy the live music on Sunday nights at Est Wine Bar, who, in addition to an excellent wine menu, can serve you up some great tapas – or their specialty, raclette.
- Braambergstraat 7
- +32 (0) 50 33 38 39
- Den Amand
- A simple bistro with a great menu of traditional foods, Den Amand makes a point of freshly preparing all its meals, and having the friendliest service in Bruges.
- Sint-Amandsstraat 4
- +32 (0) 50 34 01 22
- Chang Thong Thai
- Finding the balance between heat & cool, sweet & sour, salt & spice – that's the aim of Chang Thong Thai. Try a full Thai experience here – or just order a take-out.
- Kleine Hoefijzerstraat 1
- +32 (0) 50 33 44 05
- 't jong Gerecht
- Quality fresh seasonal-produce is the hallmark of this small but chic restaurant, sitting opposite the Bruges Court. A young chef, committed owners & great food.
- Langestraat 119
- +32 (0) 50 31 32 32
- De Karmeliet
- Gastronomic perfection is what De Karmeliet aims for, with its creative menus of exquisite Belgian dishes served with a dash of panache.
- Langestraat 19
- +32 (0) 50 33 82 59
At the BeerLovers’ Café just behind Liège’s City Hall we get together to taste the limited edition Chimay Grande Réserve Fermentée en Barriques 2018, a Trappist beer aged in whisky barrels. T... [ more ]
LIESHOUT/STEENHUFFEL - Since 2016 the Palm, De Hoorn and Rodenbach breweries have been owned by Bavaria, a Dutch-based brewer. Two years after the takeover, Bavaria has been re-named Swinkels Family ... [ more ]
BRUSSELS - To be authentic is not a competition and neither is it a fashionable attitude. You either are an authentic brewer or you are not. You are driven, you make great beers that have a soul, you have a good story to... [ more ]
LEUVEN - 12,500 fans made their way to Leuven for what was already the 15th edition of the Zythos beer festival. Many fans travelled a long way to get to Belgium. They flocked here from many European ... [ more ]
MARCHE-EN-FAMENNE - “Their cuisine is on a par with that of the French and the portions are generous...” When people discuss the Belgian art of living, it won’t be long before the term ‘Burgundian’ ... [ more ]
Timmermans Oude Gueuze belongs to a select elite of Belgian beers. The label 'Oude Gueuze' is protected as an ‘appellation contrôlée’, by the European Union. As a style, Oude Gueuz... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.