Where to Eat
- Brouwerij Bourgogne des Flandres
- Bourgogne des Flandres is an historic beer; brewed in a new microbrewery in the heart of Bruges. ‘The genuine taste of Bruges’ can be experienced with a visit to the brewery, which has a museum, café and restaurant.
- Kartuizerinnenstraat 6
- +32 (0) 50 33 54 26
- MORE INFORMATION
- Park Restaurant
- A classy restaurant in a classic 19th-century house looking out over the beautiful Koningin Astrid Park, seafood is a speciality – as is a light jazz accompaniment.
- Minderbroedersstraat 1
- +32 (0) 497 80 18 72
- 't Zwart Huis
- Classy jazz, blues & soul to complement its menu of classic dishes, the 'Black House Bistro' is a late-Gothic townhouse with a truly unique atmosphere.
- Kuipersstraat 23
- +32 (0) 50 69 11 40
- Bierbrasserie Cambrinus
- This tavern offers a rich assortment of Belgian beers, with a more than 400 different brews. They also specialise in superb menu of beer-slanted cuisine.
- Philipstockstraat 19
- +32 (0) 50 33 23 28
- Wine Bar Est
- Enjoy the live music on Sunday nights at Est Wine Bar, who, in addition to an excellent wine menu, can serve you up some great tapas – or their specialty, raclette.
- Braambergstraat 7
- +32 (0) 50 33 38 39
- Den Amand
- A simple bistro with a great menu of traditional foods, Den Amand makes a point of freshly preparing all its meals, and having the friendliest service in Bruges.
- Sint-Amandsstraat 4
- +32 (0) 50 34 01 22
- Chang Thong Thai
- Finding the balance between heat & cool, sweet & sour, salt & spice – that's the aim of Chang Thong Thai. Try a full Thai experience here – or just order a take-out.
- Kleine Hoefijzerstraat 1
- +32 (0) 50 33 44 05
- 't jong Gerecht
- Quality fresh seasonal-produce is the hallmark of this small but chic restaurant, sitting opposite the Bruges Court. A young chef, committed owners & great food.
- Langestraat 119
- +32 (0) 50 31 32 32
- De Stove
- Fresh fish from Zeebrugge are the focus for this small but respected restaurant, just off the Market. Dinner served from 7pm every day except Wed & Thu.
- Kleine Sint-Amandsstraat 4
- +32 (0) 50 33 78 35
- The Olive Tree
- A ray of Mediterranean sunshine slap-bang in the middle of Bruges, the Olive Tree serves up the best in Greek & Mediterranean cuisine. Fresh ingredients & authentic recipes.
- Wollestraat 3
- +32 (0) 50 33 00 81
- De Karmeliet
- Gastronomic perfection is what De Karmeliet aims for, with its creative menus of exquisite Belgian dishes served with a dash of panache.
- Langestraat 19
- +32 (0) 50 33 82 59
STEENHUFFEL - The annual hop harvest at Palm Belgian Craft Brewers is truly a festival of and for the people. We survey the busy crowds on the last Sunday in August in the hop field in the shadow of the ... [ more ]
VLEZENBEEK/DILBEEK - It is often said that lambics are only for those with an experienced palate. At Brouwerij Lindemans, one of Belgium’s favourite brewers of this traditional style, they beg to differ. ... [ more ]
KORTRIJK/BELLEGEM - It was in 1892 that Brouwerij Omer Vander Ghinste opened for business in Bellegem, a village near Kortrijk in West Flanders, close to the French border. Since then, countless... [ more ]
RONGY - In Rongy and all around it, spring is in the air. The fruit trees are in bloom and nature has put on its most beautiful face. I’m on my way to http://belgium.beertourism.com/belgian-breweries/brasserie-d... [ more ]
WESTMALLE - If you order a Westmalle you’re likely to be served with a Tripel. This is no coincidence as this strong blonde Trappist beer now accounts for 75% of the beer output of this http://belgium.beertouris... [ more ]
In 1955 Sylva Rosier, the grandfather of current Dupont chief Olivier Dedeycker, launched a stronger version of the Saison Dupont and christened it Moinette. It is an artisan beer,... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.