Things to Do
- Brouwerij Bourgogne des Flandres
- Bourgogne des Flandres is an historic beer; brewed in a new microbrewery in the heart of Bruges. ‘The genuine taste of Bruges’ can be experienced with a visit to the brewery, which has a museum, café and restaurant.
- Kartuizerinnenstraat 6
- +32 (0) 50 33 54 26
- MORE INFORMATION
- Bruges by Boat
- No visit to Bruges is complete without taking to the canals, to get a fresh angle on all that fantastic architecture. Hire a boat at one of five quays along its waterways.
- Moment City Tour
- Tour Bruges on two wheels with a difference – by hiring one of the company's Segways to whizz around town. Guided tours are offered, as are special events.
- Sint-Jakobsstraat 44
- +32 (0) 495 90 60 60
- Discover the delectable tale of the cacao bean, Aztec drinking chocolate – and just why Belgians make chocolate so darned well – at Choco-story, the chocolate museum.
- The Chocolate Museum
- Sint-Jansplein 2
- +32 (0) 50 61 22 37
- Boudewijn Seapark
- Dolphins & sea lions are the star attractions here, putting on a spectacular aquatic show, which can be seen above or below the water, thanks to its glass-fronted pool.
- Alfons de Baeckestraat 12
- 8200 Sint Michiels
- +32 (0) 50 38 38 38
- Bruges annual spring-time fair, dating back to 1200, is held after Easter with a month of festivities involving costumed parades, fun fairs and fireworks.
- City center of Bruges
- Dig into Bruges' past at the Archaeology Museum. This small museum encourages you to get all interactive with ancient artefacts, making it fun for kids of any age.
- Mariastraat 36a
- +32 (0) 50 44 87 11
- Ice Palace
- Bruges coolest festival, held each winter. The ice-palace is filled with up to 40 exquisite frozen sculptures. A fantastical experience with ice slides, and even an ice bar.
- Railway Station Square
- +32 (0) 50 20 04 65
MARCHE-EN-FAMENNE - “Their cuisine is on a par with that of the French and the portions are generous...” When people discuss the Belgian art of living, it won’t be long before the term ‘Burgundian’ ... [ more ]
BRUGES - Eleven years ago it all started off on quite a modest scale in the medieval town hall of Bruges, under the imposing gaze of the Belfry. Now, in 2018, the Bruges Beer Festival has spread its wings and encompasses... [ more ]
GENVAL - It’s 1909 when John Martin, a Brit, makes his home in Antwerp, earning his living by provisioning sailing vessels. Before long John’s deliveries are heading onto the ships of the Red Star Line, ... [ more ]
NAMUR - At the 6th edition of the Brussels Beer Challenge, hosted this year by the city of Namur, Belgium once again lived up to its cast-iron reputation as one of the most important beer countries in the world. ... [ more ]
STEENHUFFEL - The annual hop harvest at Palm Belgian Craft Brewers is truly a festival of and for the people. We survey the busy crowds on the last Sunday in August in the hop field in the shadow of the ... [ more ]
The St. Bernardus Abt 12 is the flagship brew from the range of abbey beers put out by this Watou brewery. This beer is a something of a runaway success, and accounts for more tha... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.