- Chang Thong Thai
- Finding the balance between heat & cool, sweet & sour, salt & spice – that's the aim of Chang Thong Thai. Try a full Thai experience here – or just order a take-out.
- Kleine Hoefijzerstraat 1
- +32 (0) 50 33 44 05
- Kanikama Sushi
- A little slice of Japan in the heart of Bruges, this sushi bar has perfected the artistry of rice, sea-weed & fish. Also serves great noodles, and has a take-away service.
- Vlamingstraat 6
- +32 (0) 50 70 53 62
- 't Frietsalon
- A plate of frites with a dash of style, 't Frietsalon is proud to serve its finest-quality Belgian fries in a bright modern eaterie where service comes with a smile.
- Blankenbergse Steenweg 208
- +32 (0) 50 67 53 54
- Domino's Pizza Brugge
- You already know what Domino's has in store – great pizzas with an endless combination of toppings & crusts. But don't forget they do sandwiches & chicken too.
- Ezelstraat 63
- +32 (0) 50 33 03 00
- Pitta Istanbul
- If you want it hot, spicy, meaty – and conveniently wrapped in pitta bread – then Pitta Instanbul is the place to hit. Also does doners, falafels, burgers and chicken nuggets.
- Gistelse Steenweg 38
- 8200 Sint Michiels
- +32 (0) 50 31 31 48
- Pasta Delizia
- A funky little pasta bistro, where the food tastes as fresh eaten-in, as it does taken-out – and where there's no fear of your budget being stretched.
- Noordzandstraat 47
- +32 (0) 50 69 41 69
LIESHOUT/STEENHUFFEL - Since 2016 the Palm, De Hoorn and Rodenbach breweries have been owned by Bavaria, a Dutch-based brewer. Two years after the takeover, Bavaria has been re-named Swinkels Family ... [ more ]
BRUSSELS - To be authentic is not a competition and neither is it a fashionable attitude. You either are an authentic brewer or you are not. You are driven, you make great beers that have a soul, you have a good story to... [ more ]
LEUVEN - 12,500 fans made their way to Leuven for what was already the 15th edition of the Zythos beer festival. Many fans travelled a long way to get to Belgium. They flocked here from many European ... [ more ]
MARCHE-EN-FAMENNE - “Their cuisine is on a par with that of the French and the portions are generous...” When people discuss the Belgian art of living, it won’t be long before the term ‘Burgundian’ ... [ more ]
BRUGES - Eleven years ago it all started off on quite a modest scale in the medieval town hall of Bruges, under the imposing gaze of the Belfry. Now, in 2018, the Bruges Beer Festival has spread its wings and encompasses... [ more ]
We Belgians are keen on our ‘tripels’. And we enjoy our strong blond beers. The use of the term ‘tripel/triple’ denotes beers with larger amounts of ingredients added to the mash, ... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.