- Chang Thong Thai
- Finding the balance between heat & cool, sweet & sour, salt & spice – that's the aim of Chang Thong Thai. Try a full Thai experience here – or just order a take-out.
- Kleine Hoefijzerstraat 1
- +32 (0) 50 33 44 05
- 't Frietsalon
- A plate of frites with a dash of style, 't Frietsalon is proud to serve its finest-quality Belgian fries in a bright modern eaterie where service comes with a smile.
- Blankenbergse Steenweg 208
- +32 (0) 50 67 53 54
- Kanikama Sushi
- A little slice of Japan in the heart of Bruges, this sushi bar has perfected the artistry of rice, sea-weed & fish. Also serves great noodles, and has a take-away service.
- Vlamingstraat 6
- +32 (0) 50 70 53 62
- Pasta Delizia
- A funky little pasta bistro, where the food tastes as fresh eaten-in, as it does taken-out – and where there's no fear of your budget being stretched.
- Noordzandstraat 47
- +32 (0) 50 69 41 69
- Domino's Pizza Brugge
- You already know what Domino's has in store – great pizzas with an endless combination of toppings & crusts. But don't forget they do sandwiches & chicken too.
- Ezelstraat 63
- +32 (0) 50 33 03 00
- Pitta Istanbul
- If you want it hot, spicy, meaty – and conveniently wrapped in pitta bread – then Pitta Instanbul is the place to hit. Also does doners, falafels, burgers and chicken nuggets.
- Gistelse Steenweg 38
- 8200 Sint Michiels
- +32 (0) 50 31 31 48
BRUSSELS/MONS - We’ve made our way down to the historic city of Mons (Bergen) for the eighth edition of the international Brussels Beer Challenge. A 90-strong jury is busy tasting; there are four morning sessions in a ro... [ more ]
BRUGES - This city draws you back in time to the heydays of the Burgundian era. After years of renovation works the Gruuthusemuseum has re-opened its doors. This former city palace is the showca... [ more ]
ANTWERP - Brewers from 59 different countries flocked to attend the Brewers of Europe Forum 2019 in the prestigious Queen Elizabeth Hall, right next to the renowned Antwerp Central Station building. ... [ more ]
ERTVELDE - To track down a brewer within his own domain is a high-ranking form of sports, or that’s the impression I get. After a bit of practice I spot Jef Versele, CEO of the Van Steenberge brewery, well hidden amongst... [ more ]
MECHELEN - The historic city of Mechelen, halfway between Brussels and Antwerp, is truly a hidden gem. The presence of the Dukes of Burgundy, who ruled here in the late middle ages, still permeates the ancient city centr... [ more ]
Even in country that is as steeped in beer as Belgium is the Wieze brand is iconic. That’s in part down to the Wieze October festivals, inspired by the famous Munich beer fests, th... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.