- Pitta Istanbul
- If you want it hot, spicy, meaty – and conveniently wrapped in pitta bread – then Pitta Instanbul is the place to hit. Also does doners, falafels, burgers and chicken nuggets.
- Gistelse Steenweg 38
- 8200 Sint Michiels
- +32 (0) 50 31 31 48
- Kanikama Sushi
- A little slice of Japan in the heart of Bruges, this sushi bar has perfected the artistry of rice, sea-weed & fish. Also serves great noodles, and has a take-away service.
- Vlamingstraat 6
- +32 (0) 50 70 53 62
- Pasta Delizia
- A funky little pasta bistro, where the food tastes as fresh eaten-in, as it does taken-out – and where there's no fear of your budget being stretched.
- Noordzandstraat 47
- +32 (0) 50 69 41 69
- Domino's Pizza Brugge
- You already know what Domino's has in store – great pizzas with an endless combination of toppings & crusts. But don't forget they do sandwiches & chicken too.
- Ezelstraat 63
- +32 (0) 50 33 03 00
- 't Frietsalon
- A plate of frites with a dash of style, 't Frietsalon is proud to serve its finest-quality Belgian fries in a bright modern eaterie where service comes with a smile.
- Blankenbergse Steenweg 208
- +32 (0) 50 67 53 54
- Chang Thong Thai
- Finding the balance between heat & cool, sweet & sour, salt & spice – that's the aim of Chang Thong Thai. Try a full Thai experience here – or just order a take-out.
- Kleine Hoefijzerstraat 1
- +32 (0) 50 33 44 05
BRUSSELS/MONS - We’ve made our way down to the historic city of Mons (Bergen) for the eighth edition of the international Brussels Beer Challenge. A 90-strong jury is busy tasting; there are four morning sessions in a ro... [ more ]
BRUGES - This city draws you back in time to the heydays of the Burgundian era. After years of renovation works the Gruuthusemuseum has re-opened its doors. This former city palace is the showca... [ more ]
ANTWERP - Brewers from 59 different countries flocked to attend the Brewers of Europe Forum 2019 in the prestigious Queen Elizabeth Hall, right next to the renowned Antwerp Central Station building. ... [ more ]
ERTVELDE - To track down a brewer within his own domain is a high-ranking form of sports, or that’s the impression I get. After a bit of practice I spot Jef Versele, CEO of the Van Steenberge brewery, well hidden amongst... [ more ]
MECHELEN - The historic city of Mechelen, halfway between Brussels and Antwerp, is truly a hidden gem. The presence of the Dukes of Burgundy, who ruled here in the late middle ages, still permeates the ancient city centr... [ more ]
History and beer often go hand in hand when it comes to Belgian beer. That's undoubtedly the case with the Ename Dubbel, a dark abbey beer that shares an interesting back-story wit... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.