- Chang Thong Thai
- Finding the balance between heat & cool, sweet & sour, salt & spice – that's the aim of Chang Thong Thai. Try a full Thai experience here – or just order a take-out.
- Kleine Hoefijzerstraat 1
- +32 (0) 50 33 44 05
- Pitta Istanbul
- If you want it hot, spicy, meaty – and conveniently wrapped in pitta bread – then Pitta Instanbul is the place to hit. Also does doners, falafels, burgers and chicken nuggets.
- Gistelse Steenweg 38
- 8200 Sint Michiels
- +32 (0) 50 31 31 48
- Pasta Delizia
- A funky little pasta bistro, where the food tastes as fresh eaten-in, as it does taken-out – and where there's no fear of your budget being stretched.
- Noordzandstraat 47
- +32 (0) 50 69 41 69
- 't Frietsalon
- A plate of frites with a dash of style, 't Frietsalon is proud to serve its finest-quality Belgian fries in a bright modern eaterie where service comes with a smile.
- Blankenbergse Steenweg 208
- +32 (0) 50 67 53 54
- Kanikama Sushi
- A little slice of Japan in the heart of Bruges, this sushi bar has perfected the artistry of rice, sea-weed & fish. Also serves great noodles, and has a take-away service.
- Vlamingstraat 6
- +32 (0) 50 70 53 62
- Domino's Pizza Brugge
- You already know what Domino's has in store – great pizzas with an endless combination of toppings & crusts. But don't forget they do sandwiches & chicken too.
- Ezelstraat 63
- +32 (0) 50 33 03 00
MARCHE-EN-FAMENNE - “Their cuisine is on a par with that of the French and the portions are generous...” When people discuss the Belgian art of living, it won’t be long before the term ‘Burgundian’ ... [ more ]
BRUGES - Eleven years ago it all started off on quite a modest scale in the medieval town hall of Bruges, under the imposing gaze of the Belfry. Now, in 2018, the Bruges Beer Festival has spread its wings and encompasses... [ more ]
GENVAL - It’s 1909 when John Martin, a Brit, makes his home in Antwerp, earning his living by provisioning sailing vessels. Before long John’s deliveries are heading onto the ships of the Red Star Line, ... [ more ]
NAMUR - At the 6th edition of the Brussels Beer Challenge, hosted this year by the city of Namur, Belgium once again lived up to its cast-iron reputation as one of the most important beer countries in the world. ... [ more ]
STEENHUFFEL - The annual hop harvest at Palm Belgian Craft Brewers is truly a festival of and for the people. We survey the busy crowds on the last Sunday in August in the hop field in the shadow of the ... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.