- Patisserie Servaas Van Mullem
- A pretty patisserie serving fabulous little pastry creations, this is a much-respected institution in Bruges, with a patisserie pedigree stretching back to the 19th-century.
- Vlamingstraat 56
- +32 (0) 50 33 05 15
- The Cappuccino offers you a daily choice of cakes, sundaes, fresh pancakes and waffles – all homemade, and all delicious. Open from 8am to 6pm, except Tue.
- Koolkerkse Steenweg 101
- +32 (0) 50 61 05 46
- Cafe Au Lait
- A small café close to the city centre, known for its delightfully light waffles, and sublime pancakes. Also serves a great continental breakfast.
- Noordzandstraat 28
- +32 (0) 50 34 45 34
- Gelateria Da Vinci
- Ice cream junkies rejoice – Gelateria Da Vinci has bought is distinctively-flavored traditional Italian gelatos to Bruges – with not 1 but 40 flavours to choose from
- Geldmuntstraat 34
- +32 (0) 50 33 36 50
- Tearoom GingerBread
- A few steps down Sint-Amandstraat, this wonderfully decorated tea-room really has dessert on its mind – especially with their delectably light Belgian waffles.
- Sint Amandsstraat 29
- +32 (0) 492 85 00 83
- Roose's Chocolate World
- The chocolates at Roose's Chocolate World shop are naturally made with only the finest 100% Belgian chocolate. Enjoy drinks & sweet snacks in their Coffee Corner.
- Havenstraat 1
- +32 (0) 50 34 78 60
- De Proeverie
- De Proeverie may serve 'proper English tea', but it's the chocolate that pulls in the punters, with freshly-melted chocolate poured into cups of hot frothy milk. Heavenly.
- Katelijnestraat 6
- +32 (0) 50 33 08 87
- The Old Chocolate House
- Made with the purest cacoa-butter, the pralines of this expert in the 'art of chocolate' are sublime – as are the shop's marzipan, cookies, waffles, and chocolate liqueur.
- Mariastraat 1
- +32 (0) 50 34 01 02
- De Ijsbeer
- The 'Polar Bear' is a premium Italian ice-cream parlour, making first-class designer ice-creams fresh on site – gluten & additive-free & utterly delicious.
- Noordzandstraat 73
- +32 (0) 50 33 35 34
MARCHE-EN-FAMENNE - “Their cuisine is on a par with that of the French and the portions are generous...” When people discuss the Belgian art of living, it won’t be long before the term ‘Burgundian’ ... [ more ]
BRUGES - Eleven years ago it all started off on quite a modest scale in the medieval town hall of Bruges, under the imposing gaze of the Belfry. Now, in 2018, the Bruges Beer Festival has spread its wings and encompasses... [ more ]
GENVAL - It’s 1909 when John Martin, a Brit, makes his home in Antwerp, earning his living by provisioning sailing vessels. Before long John’s deliveries are heading onto the ships of the Red Star Line, ... [ more ]
NAMUR - At the 6th edition of the Brussels Beer Challenge, hosted this year by the city of Namur, Belgium once again lived up to its cast-iron reputation as one of the most important beer countries in the world. ... [ more ]
STEENHUFFEL - The annual hop harvest at Palm Belgian Craft Brewers is truly a festival of and for the people. We survey the busy crowds on the last Sunday in August in the hop field in the shadow of the ... [ more ]
The basis for Liefmans Kriek Brut was laid in the years 1900 to 1930, when local farmers started popping in to Liefmans, to ask for a barrel of beer to use with their glut of 'krie... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.