- The place to come for a spot of bar-room sports, Kingsclub has 8 snooker tables, 6 pool tables, darts and a boxing ring. Also serves great food and of course, has a bar.
- Slachthuisstraat 20
- +32 (0) 50 31 91 12
- Bowl Inn
- Eat, drink and play bowl – that's the motto of the Bowl Inn, which welcomes families and disabled guests at its 18 fully-automated bowling alleys.
- Koning Leopold III-laan 66
- 8200 Sint-Andries
- +32 (0) 50 39 49 00
- Continental Gym
- If you're serious about getting fit, then this gym has what it takes to get you seriously pumped: cardio, body-building, dance-fitness & kickboxing are all on offer.
- Peterseliestraat 52
- +32 (0) 50 33 23 48
- Paramount Sportcenter
- A fully-equipped fitness centre , with gym, group aerobic sessions, personal training and squash courts. For the more adventurous, try out their new climbing wall.
- Karel de Stoutelaan 170
- +32 (0) 50 31 03 92
- Zwembad Olympia
- An Olympic-sized swimming pool, complete with 8 swimming lanes, diving tower, water-slides, paddling pool and sun-terrace. Also has an in-house wellness clinic.
- Doornstraat 110
- 8200 Sint Andries
- +32 (0) 50 39 02 00
- Bruges main indoor athletic and sports centre, it is equipped with a cycling arena, skating rink, & football pitches, as well as squash and badminton courts.
- Nijverheidsstraat 112
- 8310 Assebroek
- +32 (0) 50 35 08 61
BRUSSELS/MONS - We’ve made our way down to the historic city of Mons (Bergen) for the eighth edition of the international Brussels Beer Challenge. A 90-strong jury is busy tasting; there are four morning sessions in a ro... [ more ]
BRUGES - This city draws you back in time to the heydays of the Burgundian era. After years of renovation works the Gruuthusemuseum has re-opened its doors. This former city palace is the showca... [ more ]
ANTWERP - Brewers from 59 different countries flocked to attend the Brewers of Europe Forum 2019 in the prestigious Queen Elizabeth Hall, right next to the renowned Antwerp Central Station building. ... [ more ]
ERTVELDE - To track down a brewer within his own domain is a high-ranking form of sports, or that’s the impression I get. After a bit of practice I spot Jef Versele, CEO of the Van Steenberge brewery, well hidden amongst... [ more ]
MECHELEN - The historic city of Mechelen, halfway between Brussels and Antwerp, is truly a hidden gem. The presence of the Dukes of Burgundy, who ruled here in the late middle ages, still permeates the ancient city centr... [ more ]
The origins of this beer are unmistakeable. The miner depicted on the label and the name of ‘kompel’ (a nickname for a miner) testify to the hard slog in the former coal mines of L... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.