- Continental Gym
- If you're serious about getting fit, then this gym has what it takes to get you seriously pumped: cardio, body-building, dance-fitness & kickboxing are all on offer.
- Peterseliestraat 52
- +32 (0) 50 33 23 48
- Zwembad Olympia
- An Olympic-sized swimming pool, complete with 8 swimming lanes, diving tower, water-slides, paddling pool and sun-terrace. Also has an in-house wellness clinic.
- Doornstraat 110
- 8200 Sint Andries
- +32 (0) 50 39 02 00
- Bowl Inn
- Eat, drink and play bowl – that's the motto of the Bowl Inn, which welcomes families and disabled guests at its 18 fully-automated bowling alleys.
- Koning Leopold III-laan 66
- 8200 Sint-Andries
- +32 (0) 50 39 49 00
- The place to come for a spot of bar-room sports, Kingsclub has 8 snooker tables, 6 pool tables, darts and a boxing ring. Also serves great food and of course, has a bar.
- Slachthuisstraat 20
- +32 (0) 50 31 91 12
- Paramount Sportcenter
- A fully-equipped fitness centre , with gym, group aerobic sessions, personal training and squash courts. For the more adventurous, try out their new climbing wall.
- Karel de Stoutelaan 170
- +32 (0) 50 31 03 92
- Bruges main indoor athletic and sports centre, it is equipped with a cycling arena, skating rink, & football pitches, as well as squash and badminton courts.
- Nijverheidsstraat 112
- 8310 Assebroek
- +32 (0) 50 35 08 61
ANTWERP - Brewers from 59 different countries flocked to attend the Brewers of Europe Forum 2019 in the prestigious Queen Elizabeth Hall, right next to the renowned Antwerp Central Station building. ... [ more ]
ERTVELDE - To track down a brewer within his own domain is a high-ranking form of sports, or that’s the impression I get. After a bit of practice I spot Jef Versele, CEO of the Van Steenberge brewery, well hidden amongst... [ more ]
MECHELEN - The historic city of Mechelen, halfway between Brussels and Antwerp, is truly a hidden gem. The presence of the Dukes of Burgundy, who ruled here in the late middle ages, still permeates the ancient city centr... [ more ]
BRUSSELS/ZAVENTEM - This year Brussels Airport is 60 years young! The airport is planning to mark this milestone by showcasing the very best of Belgian produce, which would not be complete without ... [ more ]
At the BeerLovers’ Café just behind Liège’s City Hall we get together to taste the limited edition Chimay Grande Réserve Fermentée en Barriques 2018, a Trappist beer aged in whisky barrels. T... [ more ]
Kasteel Barista Chocolate Quad is the successor to Kasteel Winter, a seasonal beer that has been discontinued. Barista is a dark degustation beer that can be enjoyed all year long ... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.