- Bruges main indoor athletic and sports centre, it is equipped with a cycling arena, skating rink, & football pitches, as well as squash and badminton courts.
- Nijverheidsstraat 112
- 8310 Assebroek
- +32 (0) 50 35 08 61
- Bowl Inn
- Eat, drink and play bowl – that's the motto of the Bowl Inn, which welcomes families and disabled guests at its 18 fully-automated bowling alleys.
- Koning Leopold III-laan 66
- 8200 Sint-Andries
- +32 (0) 50 39 49 00
- Zwembad Olympia
- An Olympic-sized swimming pool, complete with 8 swimming lanes, diving tower, water-slides, paddling pool and sun-terrace. Also has an in-house wellness clinic.
- Doornstraat 110
- 8200 Sint Andries
- +32 (0) 50 39 02 00
- Continental Gym
- If you're serious about getting fit, then this gym has what it takes to get you seriously pumped: cardio, body-building, dance-fitness & kickboxing are all on offer.
- Peterseliestraat 52
- +32 (0) 50 33 23 48
- Paramount Sportcenter
- A fully-equipped fitness centre , with gym, group aerobic sessions, personal training and squash courts. For the more adventurous, try out their new climbing wall.
- Karel de Stoutelaan 170
- +32 (0) 50 31 03 92
- The place to come for a spot of bar-room sports, Kingsclub has 8 snooker tables, 6 pool tables, darts and a boxing ring. Also serves great food and of course, has a bar.
- Slachthuisstraat 20
- +32 (0) 50 31 91 12
LIESHOUT/STEENHUFFEL - Since 2016 the Palm, De Hoorn and Rodenbach breweries have been owned by Bavaria, a Dutch-based brewer. Two years after the takeover, Bavaria has been re-named Swinkels Family ... [ more ]
BRUSSELS - To be authentic is not a competition and neither is it a fashionable attitude. You either are an authentic brewer or you are not. You are driven, you make great beers that have a soul, you have a good story to... [ more ]
LEUVEN - 12,500 fans made their way to Leuven for what was already the 15th edition of the Zythos beer festival. Many fans travelled a long way to get to Belgium. They flocked here from many European ... [ more ]
MARCHE-EN-FAMENNE - “Their cuisine is on a par with that of the French and the portions are generous...” When people discuss the Belgian art of living, it won’t be long before the term ‘Burgundian’ ... [ more ]
BRUGES - Eleven years ago it all started off on quite a modest scale in the medieval town hall of Bruges, under the imposing gaze of the Belfry. Now, in 2018, the Bruges Beer Festival has spread its wings and encompasses... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.