- Staminee De Garre
- Tucked out of the away, this pub may need some effort to find – but it's definitely worth it. Its great range of beers includes 'De Garre Tripel' – a definite 'must swig'.
- De Garre 1
- +32 (0) 50 34 10 29
- Café de Vuurmolen
- Café de Vuurmolen is a city centre dance bar, with new drinks & snacks promos daily – so a different treat each evening. And the party goes on till late.
- Kraanplein 5
- +32 (0) 50 33 00 79
- Café The Night
- Café The Night is a dance-café for serious clubbers, but only open in July and August. It is found just outside Brugge, open from 6pm till early in the morning.
- Tillegemstraat 55
- Sint Michiels
- La Bodega
- La Bodega is a hip little cocktail-bar with a unique interior. Every Friday and Saturday there's a live DJ from 10pm. Closed on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- Kuipersstraat 23
- +32 (0) 477 57 95 35
- The Cathedraak is a popular Bruge nightclub found on the Eiermarkt, which has a lounge & tapas bar. On Fridays & Saturdays it stays open 24 hours!
- Eiermarkt 13
- Café Pick
- A brasserie by day – serving baguettes & paninis – at night Café Pick is transformed into a throbbing night club, with a DJ hitting the turntables til late.
- Eiermarkt 12
- +32 (0) 476 41 09 90
MECHELEN - The historic city of Mechelen, halfway between Brussels and Antwerp, is truly a hidden gem. The presence of the Dukes of Burgundy, who ruled here in the late middle ages, still permeates the ancient city centr... [ more ]
BRUSSELS/ZAVENTEM - This year Brussels Airport is 60 years young! The airport is planning to mark this milestone by showcasing the very best of Belgian produce, which would not be complete without ... [ more ]
At the BeerLovers’ Café just behind Liège’s City Hall we get together to taste the limited edition Chimay Grande Réserve Fermentée en Barriques 2018, a Trappist beer aged in whisky barrels. T... [ more ]
LIESHOUT/STEENHUFFEL - Since 2016 the Palm, De Hoorn and Rodenbach breweries have been owned by Bavaria, a Dutch-based brewer. Two years after the takeover, Bavaria has been re-named Swinkels Family ... [ more ]
BRUSSELS - To be authentic is not a competition and neither is it a fashionable attitude. You either are an authentic brewer or you are not. You are driven, you make great beers that have a soul, you have a good story to... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.