- Café de Vuurmolen
- Café de Vuurmolen is a city centre dance bar, with new drinks & snacks promos daily – so a different treat each evening. And the party goes on till late.
- Kraanplein 5
- +32 (0) 50 33 00 79
- Staminee De Garre
- Tucked out of the away, this pub may need some effort to find – but it's definitely worth it. Its great range of beers includes 'De Garre Tripel' – a definite 'must swig'.
- De Garre 1
- +32 (0) 50 34 10 29
- Café Pick
- A brasserie by day – serving baguettes & paninis – at night Café Pick is transformed into a throbbing night club, with a DJ hitting the turntables til late.
- Eiermarkt 12
- +32 (0) 476 41 09 90
- The Cathedraak is a popular Bruge nightclub found on the Eiermarkt, which has a lounge & tapas bar. On Fridays & Saturdays it stays open 24 hours!
- Eiermarkt 13
- La Bodega
- La Bodega is a hip little cocktail-bar with a unique interior. Every Friday and Saturday there's a live DJ from 10pm. Closed on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- Kuipersstraat 23
- +32 (0) 477 57 95 35
- Café The Night
- Café The Night is a dance-café for serious clubbers, but only open in July and August. It is found just outside Brugge, open from 6pm till early in the morning.
- Tillegemstraat 55
- Sint Michiels
BRUSSELS/MONS - We’ve made our way down to the historic city of Mons (Bergen) for the eighth edition of the international Brussels Beer Challenge. A 90-strong jury is busy tasting; there are four morning sessions in a ro... [ more ]
BRUGES - This city draws you back in time to the heydays of the Burgundian era. After years of renovation works the Gruuthusemuseum has re-opened its doors. This former city palace is the showca... [ more ]
ANTWERP - Brewers from 59 different countries flocked to attend the Brewers of Europe Forum 2019 in the prestigious Queen Elizabeth Hall, right next to the renowned Antwerp Central Station building. ... [ more ]
ERTVELDE - To track down a brewer within his own domain is a high-ranking form of sports, or that’s the impression I get. After a bit of practice I spot Jef Versele, CEO of the Van Steenberge brewery, well hidden amongst... [ more ]
MECHELEN - The historic city of Mechelen, halfway between Brussels and Antwerp, is truly a hidden gem. The presence of the Dukes of Burgundy, who ruled here in the late middle ages, still permeates the ancient city centr... [ more ]
Premium Gueuze is the flagship brew of the St. Louis range and one of the jewels in the crown of Castle Brewery Van Honsebrouck. This was by no means certain when Luc Van Honsebrou... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.