- 't Zwart Huis
- Classy jazz, blues & soul to complement its menu of classic dishes, the 'Black House Bistro' is a late-Gothic townhouse with a truly unique atmosphere.
- Kuipersstraat 23
- +32 (0) 50 69 11 40
- Wine Bar Est
- Enjoy the live music on Sunday nights at Est Wine Bar, who, in addition to an excellent wine menu, can serve you up some great tapas – or their specialty, raclette.
- Braambergstraat 7
- +32 (0) 50 33 38 39
- Nocturne Bar
- Go down these stairs & you'll walk into one Bruges' oldest cellars, transformed into a beautiful bar where you can enjoy a drink and regular live music performances.
- Wollestraat 29d
- +32 (0) 486 79 02 16
- Concertgebouw (Concert Hall)
- Famed for both its bold red design & its fusion of classical music & dance under one roof, it puts on over 100 performances of dance & music each year.
- 't Zand 34
- +32 (0) 50 47 69 99
- Charlie Rockets
- A café with a difference, Charlie Rockets has a youth hostel upstairs & is known for its vibrant cultural mix – as well as its regular live music performances.
- Hoogstraat 19
- +32 (0) 50 33 06 60
BRUSSELS/MONS - We’ve made our way down to the historic city of Mons (Bergen) for the eighth edition of the international Brussels Beer Challenge. A 90-strong jury is busy tasting; there are four morning sessions in a ro... [ more ]
BRUGES - This city draws you back in time to the heydays of the Burgundian era. After years of renovation works the Gruuthusemuseum has re-opened its doors. This former city palace is the showca... [ more ]
ANTWERP - Brewers from 59 different countries flocked to attend the Brewers of Europe Forum 2019 in the prestigious Queen Elizabeth Hall, right next to the renowned Antwerp Central Station building. ... [ more ]
ERTVELDE - To track down a brewer within his own domain is a high-ranking form of sports, or that’s the impression I get. After a bit of practice I spot Jef Versele, CEO of the Van Steenberge brewery, well hidden amongst... [ more ]
MECHELEN - The historic city of Mechelen, halfway between Brussels and Antwerp, is truly a hidden gem. The presence of the Dukes of Burgundy, who ruled here in the late middle ages, still permeates the ancient city centr... [ more ]
The beers of Val-Dieu subscribe to the rich tradition of Belgian abbey beers. The brewer’s inspiration is found in the recipes laid down many centuries ago by the monks. This is no... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.