- Dukes' Palace
- Once home to the Dukes of Burgundy, this exclusive hotel combines the best in modern facilities with the luxurious charm of a 15th-century palace.
- Prinsenhof 8
- +32 (0) 50 44 78 86
- Hotel Biskajer
- A family hotel just two-minutes walk from the Market Square, its 17 rooms have a stripped-back chic, with both restaurant and bar offering a refined yet welcoming ambience.
- Biskajersplein 4
- +32 (0) 50 34 15 06
- Grand Hotel Casselbergh
- 118 rooms of the utmost luxury and elegance greet the visitor to this premium hotel in the centre of Bruges. Views of the canal, a grand lobby & excellent facilities.
- Hoogstraat 6
- +32 (0) 50 44 65 00
- Oud Huis de Peellaert
- Once the residence of Baron de Peellaert, this four-star hotel has lost none of its splendour. Complete with luxury breakfast restaurant, lounge-bar and spa-wellness centre.
- Hoogstraat 20
- +32 (0) 50 33 78 89
- The Pand Hotel
- An 18th-century coach-house converted into a modern hotel, the Pand has lost none of its old-world charm. Luxury rooms, antique fittings & totally dedicated service.
- Pandreitje 16
- +32 (0) 50 34 06 66
- De Orangerie
- A luxury hotel on the banks of the Den Dyer canal, this former 15th century monastery has opulence as its brief, service as its watchword & romance at its heart.
- Kartuizerinnenstraat 10
- +32 (0) 50 34 16 49
- Hotel Ter Duinen
- Beautiful old-town hotel abutting the Langerei, it has excellent rooms, a sunny conservatory and a lovely courtyard garden. Well-respected for its top-quality breakfasts.
- Langerei 52
- +32 (0) 50 33 04 37
BRUSSELS/MONS - We’ve made our way down to the historic city of Mons (Bergen) for the eighth edition of the international Brussels Beer Challenge. A 90-strong jury is busy tasting; there are four morning sessions in a ro... [ more ]
BRUGES - This city draws you back in time to the heydays of the Burgundian era. After years of renovation works the Gruuthusemuseum has re-opened its doors. This former city palace is the showca... [ more ]
ANTWERP - Brewers from 59 different countries flocked to attend the Brewers of Europe Forum 2019 in the prestigious Queen Elizabeth Hall, right next to the renowned Antwerp Central Station building. ... [ more ]
ERTVELDE - To track down a brewer within his own domain is a high-ranking form of sports, or that’s the impression I get. After a bit of practice I spot Jef Versele, CEO of the Van Steenberge brewery, well hidden amongst... [ more ]
MECHELEN - The historic city of Mechelen, halfway between Brussels and Antwerp, is truly a hidden gem. The presence of the Dukes of Burgundy, who ruled here in the late middle ages, still permeates the ancient city centr... [ more ]
Strong dark beers that fit into the dubbel category, like this Waterloo Strong Dark, are brewed using roast malts that give them their deep dark colour and create a head of froth t... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.