- Dukes' Palace
- Once home to the Dukes of Burgundy, this exclusive hotel combines the best in modern facilities with the luxurious charm of a 15th-century palace.
- Prinsenhof 8
- +32 (0) 50 44 78 86
- Grand Hotel Casselbergh
- 118 rooms of the utmost luxury and elegance greet the visitor to this premium hotel in the centre of Bruges. Views of the canal, a grand lobby & excellent facilities.
- Hoogstraat 6
- +32 (0) 50 44 65 00
- The Pand Hotel
- An 18th-century coach-house converted into a modern hotel, the Pand has lost none of its old-world charm. Luxury rooms, antique fittings & totally dedicated service.
- Pandreitje 16
- +32 (0) 50 34 06 66
- Hotel Biskajer
- A family hotel just two-minutes walk from the Market Square, its 17 rooms have a stripped-back chic, with both restaurant and bar offering a refined yet welcoming ambience.
- Biskajersplein 4
- +32 (0) 50 34 15 06
- Hotel Ter Duinen
- Beautiful old-town hotel abutting the Langerei, it has excellent rooms, a sunny conservatory and a lovely courtyard garden. Well-respected for its top-quality breakfasts.
- Langerei 52
- +32 (0) 50 33 04 37
- De Orangerie
- A luxury hotel on the banks of the Den Dyer canal, this former 15th century monastery has opulence as its brief, service as its watchword & romance at its heart.
- Kartuizerinnenstraat 10
- +32 (0) 50 34 16 49
- Oud Huis de Peellaert
- Once the residence of Baron de Peellaert, this four-star hotel has lost none of its splendour. Complete with luxury breakfast restaurant, lounge-bar and spa-wellness centre.
- Hoogstraat 20
- +32 (0) 50 33 78 89
MARCHE-EN-FAMENNE - “Their cuisine is on a par with that of the French and the portions are generous...” When people discuss the Belgian art of living, it won’t be long before the term ‘Burgundian’ ... [ more ]
BRUGES - Eleven years ago it all started off on quite a modest scale in the medieval town hall of Bruges, under the imposing gaze of the Belfry. Now, in 2018, the Bruges Beer Festival has spread its wings and encompasses... [ more ]
GENVAL - It’s 1909 when John Martin, a Brit, makes his home in Antwerp, earning his living by provisioning sailing vessels. Before long John’s deliveries are heading onto the ships of the Red Star Line, ... [ more ]
NAMUR - At the 6th edition of the Brussels Beer Challenge, hosted this year by the city of Namur, Belgium once again lived up to its cast-iron reputation as one of the most important beer countries in the world. ... [ more ]
STEENHUFFEL - The annual hop harvest at Palm Belgian Craft Brewers is truly a festival of and for the people. We survey the busy crowds on the last Sunday in August in the hop field in the shadow of the ... [ more ]
Café Manuscript has been a landmark in Ostend, and far beyond, for over 20 years. This brown café with its fantastic atmosphere – known for its live performances, music and superb... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.