- The Pand Hotel
- An 18th-century coach-house converted into a modern hotel, the Pand has lost none of its old-world charm. Luxury rooms, antique fittings & totally dedicated service.
- Pandreitje 16
- +32 (0) 50 34 06 66
- Dukes' Palace
- Once home to the Dukes of Burgundy, this exclusive hotel combines the best in modern facilities with the luxurious charm of a 15th-century palace.
- Prinsenhof 8
- +32 (0) 50 44 78 86
- De Orangerie
- A luxury hotel on the banks of the Den Dyer canal, this former 15th century monastery has opulence as its brief, service as its watchword & romance at its heart.
- Kartuizerinnenstraat 10
- +32 (0) 50 34 16 49
- Grand Hotel Casselbergh
- 118 rooms of the utmost luxury and elegance greet the visitor to this premium hotel in the centre of Bruges. Views of the canal, a grand lobby & excellent facilities.
- Hoogstraat 6
- +32 (0) 50 44 65 00
- Hotel Ter Duinen
- Beautiful old-town hotel abutting the Langerei, it has excellent rooms, a sunny conservatory and a lovely courtyard garden. Well-respected for its top-quality breakfasts.
- Langerei 52
- +32 (0) 50 33 04 37
- Hotel Biskajer
- A family hotel just two-minutes walk from the Market Square, its 17 rooms have a stripped-back chic, with both restaurant and bar offering a refined yet welcoming ambience.
- Biskajersplein 4
- +32 (0) 50 34 15 06
- Oud Huis de Peellaert
- Once the residence of Baron de Peellaert, this four-star hotel has lost none of its splendour. Complete with luxury breakfast restaurant, lounge-bar and spa-wellness centre.
- Hoogstraat 20
- +32 (0) 50 33 78 89
ERTVELDE - To track down a brewer within his own domain is a high-ranking form of sports, or that’s the impression I get. After a bit of practice I spot Jef Versele, CEO of the Van Steenberge brewery, well hidden amongst... [ more ]
MECHELEN - The historic city of Mechelen, halfway between Brussels and Antwerp, is truly a hidden gem. The presence of the Dukes of Burgundy, who ruled here in the late middle ages, still permeates the ancient city centr... [ more ]
BRUSSELS/ZAVENTEM - This year Brussels Airport is 60 years young! The airport is planning to mark this milestone by showcasing the very best of Belgian produce, which would not be complete without ... [ more ]
At the BeerLovers’ Café just behind Liège’s City Hall we get together to taste the limited edition Chimay Grande Réserve Fermentée en Barriques 2018, a Trappist beer aged in whisky barrels. T... [ more ]
LIESHOUT/STEENHUFFEL - Since 2016 the Palm, De Hoorn and Rodenbach breweries have been owned by Bavaria, a Dutch-based brewer. Two years after the takeover, Bavaria has been re-named Swinkels Family ... [ more ]
The youngest member of the Liefmans family was introduced some years ago, in the summer of 2009, as an ideal summery aperitif beer – one that could be served on ice. “Fruitesse on ... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.