- Grand Hotel Casselbergh
- 118 rooms of the utmost luxury and elegance greet the visitor to this premium hotel in the centre of Bruges. Views of the canal, a grand lobby & excellent facilities.
- Hoogstraat 6
- +32 (0) 50 44 65 00
- Hotel Ter Duinen
- Beautiful old-town hotel abutting the Langerei, it has excellent rooms, a sunny conservatory and a lovely courtyard garden. Well-respected for its top-quality breakfasts.
- Langerei 52
- +32 (0) 50 33 04 37
- De Orangerie
- A luxury hotel on the banks of the Den Dyer canal, this former 15th century monastery has opulence as its brief, service as its watchword & romance at its heart.
- Kartuizerinnenstraat 10
- +32 (0) 50 34 16 49
- Oud Huis de Peellaert
- Once the residence of Baron de Peellaert, this four-star hotel has lost none of its splendour. Complete with luxury breakfast restaurant, lounge-bar and spa-wellness centre.
- Hoogstraat 20
- +32 (0) 50 33 78 89
- Hotel Biskajer
- A family hotel just two-minutes walk from the Market Square, its 17 rooms have a stripped-back chic, with both restaurant and bar offering a refined yet welcoming ambience.
- Biskajersplein 4
- +32 (0) 50 34 15 06
- Dukes' Palace
- Once home to the Dukes of Burgundy, this exclusive hotel combines the best in modern facilities with the luxurious charm of a 15th-century palace.
- Prinsenhof 8
- +32 (0) 50 44 78 86
- The Pand Hotel
- An 18th-century coach-house converted into a modern hotel, the Pand has lost none of its old-world charm. Luxury rooms, antique fittings & totally dedicated service.
- Pandreitje 16
- +32 (0) 50 34 06 66
STEENHUFFEL - The annual hop harvest at Palm Belgian Craft Brewers is truly a festival of and for the people. We survey the busy crowds on the last Sunday in August in the hop field in the shadow of the ... [ more ]
VLEZENBEEK/DILBEEK - It is often said that lambics are only for those with an experienced palate. At Brouwerij Lindemans, one of Belgium’s favourite brewers of this traditional style, they beg to differ. ... [ more ]
KORTRIJK/BELLEGEM - It was in 1892 that Brouwerij Omer Vander Ghinste opened for business in Bellegem, a village near Kortrijk in West Flanders, close to the French border. Since then, countless... [ more ]
RONGY - In Rongy and all around it, spring is in the air. The fruit trees are in bloom and nature has put on its most beautiful face. I’m on my way to http://belgium.beertourism.com/belgian-breweries/brasserie-d... [ more ]
WESTMALLE - If you order a Westmalle you’re likely to be served with a Tripel. This is no coincidence as this strong blonde Trappist beer now accounts for 75% of the beer output of this http://belgium.beertouris... [ more ]
All that remains of the former abbey of Herkenrode near Hasselt is the magnificent 17th century abbey farm. The oldest traces, including the remains of a brewery, go all the way ba... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.