Health and Beauty
- Relaxing massages and stress-relieving aromatherapy is the specialisation of this professionally trained masseur on Abbey Bekestraat. By appointment only.
- Abdijbekestraat 37
- +32 (0) 499 70 50 90
- Vita Syle
- When it comes to stress-busting massages, Vita Syle have it covered. Full-body, hot-stone, and herbal stamp massages are just some of the holistic services offered.
- Sint-Annakerkstraat 9
- +32 (0) 50 70 08 09
- Evyta Estethiek
- This beauty & wellness centre has it all – saunas, massages, pedicures, manicures & facials. Best of all, it offers total makeovers for those special days.
- Watergang 42
- 8380 Dudzele
- +32 (0) 50 67 39 35
- Vanhalle Wellness
- Keeping Bruges healthy since 2003, Vanhalle is a fitness centre that combines Western & Oriental relaxation techniques to pamper your soul & rejuvenate your body.
- Brieversweg 326
- +32 (0) 50 36 05 91
- Sento Spa
- A House of Wellness in the centre of a busy city, its steam room, Jacuzzi and sauna will help cleanse your mind, and revitalise your body. Also offers accommodation as a package.
- Sint-Jansplein 5
- +32 (0) 473 63 97 52
- If you want a tan fast, Bronza has it covered: spray tans & sun beds to quickly get you 'bronzed in Belgium'. The wellness centre also has sauna, plunge pool & jacuzzi.
- Sparrenstraat 56
- 8310 Assebroek
- +32 (0) 475 38 75 77
GENVAL - It’s 1909 when John Martin, a Brit, makes his home in Antwerp, earning his living by provisioning sailing vessels. Before long John’s deliveries are heading onto the ships of the Red Star Line, ... [ more ]
NAMUR - At the 6th edition of the Brussels Beer Challenge, hosted this year by the city of Namur, Belgium once again lived up to its cast-iron reputation as one of the most important beer countries in the world. ... [ more ]
STEENHUFFEL - The annual hop harvest at Palm Belgian Craft Brewers is truly a festival of and for the people. We survey the busy crowds on the last Sunday in August in the hop field in the shadow of the ... [ more ]
VLEZENBEEK/DILBEEK - It is often said that lambics are only for those with an experienced palate. At Brouwerij Lindemans, one of Belgium’s favourite brewers of this traditional style, they beg to differ. ... [ more ]
KORTRIJK/BELLEGEM - It was in 1892 that Brouwerij Omer Vander Ghinste opened for business in Bellegem, a village near Kortrijk in West Flanders, close to the French border. Since then, countless... [ more ]
The original Double Enghien that was brewed by Tennstedt-Decroes, in Enghien, was an amber saison. When Brasserie de Silly bought the brewery, they changed the Double Enghien into ... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.