Health and Beauty
- If you want a tan fast, Bronza has it covered: spray tans & sun beds to quickly get you 'bronzed in Belgium'. The wellness centre also has sauna, plunge pool & jacuzzi.
- Sparrenstraat 56
- 8310 Assebroek
- +32 (0) 475 38 75 77
- Relaxing massages and stress-relieving aromatherapy is the specialisation of this professionally trained masseur on Abbey Bekestraat. By appointment only.
- Abdijbekestraat 37
- +32 (0) 499 70 50 90
- Vanhalle Wellness
- Keeping Bruges healthy since 2003, Vanhalle is a fitness centre that combines Western & Oriental relaxation techniques to pamper your soul & rejuvenate your body.
- Brieversweg 326
- +32 (0) 50 36 05 91
- Evyta Estethiek
- This beauty & wellness centre has it all – saunas, massages, pedicures, manicures & facials. Best of all, it offers total makeovers for those special days.
- Watergang 42
- 8380 Dudzele
- +32 (0) 50 67 39 35
- Vita Syle
- When it comes to stress-busting massages, Vita Syle have it covered. Full-body, hot-stone, and herbal stamp massages are just some of the holistic services offered.
- Sint-Annakerkstraat 9
- +32 (0) 50 70 08 09
- Sento Spa
- A House of Wellness in the centre of a busy city, its steam room, Jacuzzi and sauna will help cleanse your mind, and revitalise your body. Also offers accommodation as a package.
- Sint-Jansplein 5
- +32 (0) 473 63 97 52
BRUSSELS/MONS - We’ve made our way down to the historic city of Mons (Bergen) for the eighth edition of the international Brussels Beer Challenge. A 90-strong jury is busy tasting; there are four morning sessions in a ro... [ more ]
BRUGES - This city draws you back in time to the heydays of the Burgundian era. After years of renovation works the Gruuthusemuseum has re-opened its doors. This former city palace is the showca... [ more ]
ANTWERP - Brewers from 59 different countries flocked to attend the Brewers of Europe Forum 2019 in the prestigious Queen Elizabeth Hall, right next to the renowned Antwerp Central Station building. ... [ more ]
ERTVELDE - To track down a brewer within his own domain is a high-ranking form of sports, or that’s the impression I get. After a bit of practice I spot Jef Versele, CEO of the Van Steenberge brewery, well hidden amongst... [ more ]
MECHELEN - The historic city of Mechelen, halfway between Brussels and Antwerp, is truly a hidden gem. The presence of the Dukes of Burgundy, who ruled here in the late middle ages, still permeates the ancient city centr... [ more ]
The label of the Chouffe Soleil tells you straight away what this beer is about. The brewery’s gnome mascots, known from the blonde La Chouffe beers and the dark Mc Chouffe brews, ... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.