For Beer Lovers
- Brouwerij Bourgogne des Flandres
- Bourgogne des Flandres is an historic beer; brewed in a new microbrewery in the heart of Bruges. ‘The genuine taste of Bruges’ can be experienced with a visit to the brewery, which has a museum, café and restaurant.
- Kartuizerinnenstraat 6
- +32 (0) 50 33 54 26
- MORE INFORMATION
- Bierbrasserie Cambrinus
- This tavern offers a rich assortment of Belgian beers, with a more than 400 different brews. They also specialise in superb menu of beer-slanted cuisine.
- Philipstockstraat 19
- +32 (0) 50 33 23 28
- Wollestraat 53
- +32 50 61 12 22
- De Struise Brouwers Shop
- This city-centre beer shop is the outlet for local craft-brewers De Struise. Three of their beers are on-tap & there's a solid range of bottled Belgians to pick from.
- Burg 15
- +32 (0) 476 23 88 39
- 't Poatersgat
- Café 't Poatersgat is actually holed up in an historic cellar. They serve a range of speciality beers, with a smoking area and free internet. Open everyday from 5pm
- Vlamingstraat 82
- Staminee De Garre
- Tucked out of the away, this pub may need some effort to find – but it's definitely worth it. Its great range of beers includes 'De Garre Tripel' – a definite 'must swig'.
- De Garre 1
- +32 (0) 50 34 10 29
- 't Brugs Beertje
- 't Brugs Beertje is a pleasant little beer pub in the centre of Bruges. They're well-stocked though, with around 300 different Belgian beers, including 5 on draft.
- Kemelstraat 5
- +32 (0) 50 33 96 16
STEENHUFFEL - The annual hop harvest at Palm Belgian Craft Brewers is truly a festival of and for the people. We survey the busy crowds on the last Sunday in August in the hop field in the shadow of the ... [ more ]
VLEZENBEEK/DILBEEK - It is often said that lambics are only for those with an experienced palate. At Brouwerij Lindemans, one of Belgium’s favourite brewers of this traditional style, they beg to differ. ... [ more ]
KORTRIJK/BELLEGEM - It was in 1892 that Brouwerij Omer Vander Ghinste opened for business in Bellegem, a village near Kortrijk in West Flanders, close to the French border. Since then, countless... [ more ]
RONGY - In Rongy and all around it, spring is in the air. The fruit trees are in bloom and nature has put on its most beautiful face. I’m on my way to http://belgium.beertourism.com/belgian-breweries/brasserie-d... [ more ]
WESTMALLE - If you order a Westmalle you’re likely to be served with a Tripel. This is no coincidence as this strong blonde Trappist beer now accounts for 75% of the beer output of this http://belgium.beertouris... [ more ]
The origins of this beer are unmistakeable. The miner depicted on the label and the name of ‘kompel’ (a nickname for a miner) testify to the hard slog in the former coal mines of L... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.