For Beer Lovers
- Brouwerij Bourgogne des Flandres
- Bourgogne des Flandres is an historic beer; brewed in a new microbrewery in the heart of Bruges. ‘The genuine taste of Bruges’ can be experienced with a visit to the brewery, which has a museum, café and restaurant.
- Kartuizerinnenstraat 6
- +32 (0) 50 33 54 26
- MORE INFORMATION
- De Struise Brouwers Shop
- This city-centre beer shop is the outlet for local craft-brewers De Struise. Three of their beers are on-tap & there's a solid range of bottled Belgians to pick from.
- Burg 15
- +32 (0) 476 23 88 39
- Bierbrasserie Cambrinus
- This tavern offers a rich assortment of Belgian beers, with a more than 400 different brews. They also specialise in superb menu of beer-slanted cuisine.
- Philipstockstraat 19
- +32 (0) 50 33 23 28
- Wollestraat 53
- +32 50 61 12 22
- 't Brugs Beertje
- 't Brugs Beertje is a pleasant little beer pub in the centre of Bruges. They're well-stocked though, with around 300 different Belgian beers, including 5 on draft.
- Kemelstraat 5
- +32 (0) 50 33 96 16
- Staminee De Garre
- Tucked out of the away, this pub may need some effort to find – but it's definitely worth it. Its great range of beers includes 'De Garre Tripel' – a definite 'must swig'.
- De Garre 1
- +32 (0) 50 34 10 29
- 't Poatersgat
- Café 't Poatersgat is actually holed up in an historic cellar. They serve a range of speciality beers, with a smoking area and free internet. Open everyday from 5pm
- Vlamingstraat 82
GENVAL - It’s 1909 when John Martin, a Brit, makes his home in Antwerp, earning his living by provisioning sailing vessels. Before long John’s deliveries are heading onto the ships of the Red Star Line, ... [ more ]
NAMUR - At the 6th edition of the Brussels Beer Challenge, hosted this year by the city of Namur, Belgium once again lived up to its cast-iron reputation as one of the most important beer countries in the world. ... [ more ]
STEENHUFFEL - The annual hop harvest at Palm Belgian Craft Brewers is truly a festival of and for the people. We survey the busy crowds on the last Sunday in August in the hop field in the shadow of the ... [ more ]
VLEZENBEEK/DILBEEK - It is often said that lambics are only for those with an experienced palate. At Brouwerij Lindemans, one of Belgium’s favourite brewers of this traditional style, they beg to differ. ... [ more ]
KORTRIJK/BELLEGEM - It was in 1892 that Brouwerij Omer Vander Ghinste opened for business in Bellegem, a village near Kortrijk in West Flanders, close to the French border. Since then, countless... [ more ]
This abbey beer has roots deep in local history. Its origins go all the way back to the Treaty of Verdun, concluded in 843. This landmark agreement made the river Scheldt the desig... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.