For Beer Lovers
- Brouwerij Bourgogne des Flandres
- Bourgogne des Flandres is an historic beer; brewed in a new microbrewery in the heart of Bruges. ‘The genuine taste of Bruges’ can be experienced with a visit to the brewery, which has a museum, café and restaurant.
- Kartuizerinnenstraat 6
- +32 (0) 50 33 54 26
- MORE INFORMATION
- Bruges Beer Experience
- The Bruges Beer Experience is a must-see for every beer lover visiting medieval Bruges. Discover Belgian beer culture at it's best in this interactive museum. Shop and bar are accessible without visiting the museum.
- Breidelstraat 3
- +32 50 69 92 29
- Bierbrasserie Cambrinus
- This tavern offers a rich assortment of Belgian beers, with a more than 400 different brews. They also specialise in superb menu of beer-slanted cuisine.
- Philipstockstraat 19
- +32 (0) 50 33 23 28
- Staminee De Garre
- Tucked out of the away, this pub may need some effort to find – but it's definitely worth it. Its great range of beers includes 'De Garre Tripel' – a definite 'must swig'.
- De Garre 1
- +32 (0) 50 34 10 29
- Wollestraat 53
- +32 50 61 12 22
- 't Brugs Beertje
- 't Brugs Beertje is a pleasant little beer pub in the centre of Bruges. They're well-stocked though, with around 300 different Belgian beers, including 5 on draft.
- Kemelstraat 5
- +32 (0) 50 33 96 16
- De Struise Brouwers Shop
- This city-centre beer shop is the outlet for local craft-brewers De Struise. Three of their beers are on-tap & there's a solid range of bottled Belgians to pick from.
- Burg 15
- +32 (0) 476 23 88 39
- 't Poatersgat
- Café 't Poatersgat is actually holed up in an historic cellar. They serve a range of speciality beers, with a smoking area and free internet. Open everyday from 5pm
- Vlamingstraat 82
- Brouwerij De Halve Maan
- De Halve Maan is a family run brewery located in the heart of the historic and picturesque city of Bruges. Visit the brewery, take a tour around their museum or drop into the restaurant, café or shop.
- Walplein 26
BRUSSELS/MONS - We’ve made our way down to the historic city of Mons (Bergen) for the eighth edition of the international Brussels Beer Challenge. A 90-strong jury is busy tasting; there are four morning sessions in a ro... [ more ]
BRUGES - This city draws you back in time to the heydays of the Burgundian era. After years of renovation works the Gruuthusemuseum has re-opened its doors. This former city palace is the showca... [ more ]
ANTWERP - Brewers from 59 different countries flocked to attend the Brewers of Europe Forum 2019 in the prestigious Queen Elizabeth Hall, right next to the renowned Antwerp Central Station building. ... [ more ]
ERTVELDE - To track down a brewer within his own domain is a high-ranking form of sports, or that’s the impression I get. After a bit of practice I spot Jef Versele, CEO of the Van Steenberge brewery, well hidden amongst... [ more ]
MECHELEN - The historic city of Mechelen, halfway between Brussels and Antwerp, is truly a hidden gem. The presence of the Dukes of Burgundy, who ruled here in the late middle ages, still permeates the ancient city centr... [ more ]
Abbaye des Rocs was the first beer from the Hainaut brewery of the same name. And when Jean-Pierre Eloir started brewing there in 1979 he was making Belgian beer history at the fir... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.