Festivals and Events
- Feest in 't Park
- Feest in 't Park is a small alternative festival aimed at young & old. As well as music performances, there are workshops & interactive exhibitions on ethical issues.
- +32 (0) 50 44 82 44
- Elements Festival
- Every September Europe's techno-heads gather here for the Elements Festival, packed with the cream of local electronica, & topped off by global techno superstars.
- Torhoutse Steenweg 446
- 8200 Sint Michiels
- City festival Klinkers
- A summer happening of music & festivity right in the city centre. Catch its free open-air concerts, delving into all musical flavours, outdoor cinema, comedy & fun for kids.
- All around the city centre
- MA Festival
- One of the most renowned Early Music festivals in the world, this 10-day festival has performances, lectures & events celebrating the unique sounds of Medieval Flanders.
- 't Zand 34
- +32 (0) 50 34 52 04
- Bruges annual spring-time fair, dating back to 1200, is held after Easter with a month of festivities involving costumed parades, fun fairs and fireworks.
- City center of Bruges
- Cactus is a small festival held every year in July, in Minnewaterpark. There may be only one stage, but that means every set & every artist perfoming can be enjoyed in full.
LIESHOUT/STEENHUFFEL - Since 2016 the Palm, De Hoorn and Rodenbach breweries have been owned by Bavaria, a Dutch-based brewer. Two years after the takeover, Bavaria has been re-named Swinkels Family ... [ more ]
BRUSSELS - To be authentic is not a competition and neither is it a fashionable attitude. You either are an authentic brewer or you are not. You are driven, you make great beers that have a soul, you have a good story to... [ more ]
LEUVEN - 12,500 fans made their way to Leuven for what was already the 15th edition of the Zythos beer festival. Many fans travelled a long way to get to Belgium. They flocked here from many European ... [ more ]
MARCHE-EN-FAMENNE - “Their cuisine is on a par with that of the French and the portions are generous...” When people discuss the Belgian art of living, it won’t be long before the term ‘Burgundian’ ... [ more ]
BRUGES - Eleven years ago it all started off on quite a modest scale in the medieval town hall of Bruges, under the imposing gaze of the Belfry. Now, in 2018, the Bruges Beer Festival has spread its wings and encompasses... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.