Festivals and Events
- Elements Festival
- Every September Europe's techno-heads gather here for the Elements Festival, packed with the cream of local electronica, & topped off by global techno superstars.
- Torhoutse Steenweg 446
- 8200 Sint Michiels
- Bruges annual spring-time fair, dating back to 1200, is held after Easter with a month of festivities involving costumed parades, fun fairs and fireworks.
- City center of Bruges
- City festival Klinkers
- A summer happening of music & festivity right in the city centre. Catch its free open-air concerts, delving into all musical flavours, outdoor cinema, comedy & fun for kids.
- All around the city centre
- Cactus is a small festival held every year in July, in Minnewaterpark. There may be only one stage, but that means every set & every artist perfoming can be enjoyed in full.
- MA Festival
- One of the most renowned Early Music festivals in the world, this 10-day festival has performances, lectures & events celebrating the unique sounds of Medieval Flanders.
- 't Zand 34
- +32 (0) 50 34 52 04
- Feest in 't Park
- Feest in 't Park is a small alternative festival aimed at young & old. As well as music performances, there are workshops & interactive exhibitions on ethical issues.
- +32 (0) 50 44 82 44
BRUSSELS/MONS - We’ve made our way down to the historic city of Mons (Bergen) for the eighth edition of the international Brussels Beer Challenge. A 90-strong jury is busy tasting; there are four morning sessions in a ro... [ more ]
BRUGES - This city draws you back in time to the heydays of the Burgundian era. After years of renovation works the Gruuthusemuseum has re-opened its doors. This former city palace is the showca... [ more ]
ANTWERP - Brewers from 59 different countries flocked to attend the Brewers of Europe Forum 2019 in the prestigious Queen Elizabeth Hall, right next to the renowned Antwerp Central Station building. ... [ more ]
ERTVELDE - To track down a brewer within his own domain is a high-ranking form of sports, or that’s the impression I get. After a bit of practice I spot Jef Versele, CEO of the Van Steenberge brewery, well hidden amongst... [ more ]
MECHELEN - The historic city of Mechelen, halfway between Brussels and Antwerp, is truly a hidden gem. The presence of the Dukes of Burgundy, who ruled here in the late middle ages, still permeates the ancient city centr... [ more ]
As far as the monks of Maredsous are concerned, the Maredsous Tripel is a party beer, their ‘nec plus ultra’. This tripel is a tipple that is imbibed on special occasions, standin... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.