Festivals and Events
- Cactus is a small festival held every year in July, in Minnewaterpark. There may be only one stage, but that means every set & every artist perfoming can be enjoyed in full.
- MA Festival
- One of the most renowned Early Music festivals in the world, this 10-day festival has performances, lectures & events celebrating the unique sounds of Medieval Flanders.
- 't Zand 34
- +32 (0) 50 34 52 04
- Elements Festival
- Every September Europe's techno-heads gather here for the Elements Festival, packed with the cream of local electronica, & topped off by global techno superstars.
- Torhoutse Steenweg 446
- 8200 Sint Michiels
- Bruges annual spring-time fair, dating back to 1200, is held after Easter with a month of festivities involving costumed parades, fun fairs and fireworks.
- City center of Bruges
- Feest in 't Park
- Feest in 't Park is a small alternative festival aimed at young & old. As well as music performances, there are workshops & interactive exhibitions on ethical issues.
- +32 (0) 50 44 82 44
- City festival Klinkers
- A summer happening of music & festivity right in the city centre. Catch its free open-air concerts, delving into all musical flavours, outdoor cinema, comedy & fun for kids.
- All around the city centre
MECHELEN - The historic city of Mechelen, halfway between Brussels and Antwerp, is truly a hidden gem. The presence of the Dukes of Burgundy, who ruled here in the late middle ages, still permeates the ancient city centr... [ more ]
BRUSSELS/ZAVENTEM - This year Brussels Airport is 60 years young! The airport is planning to mark this milestone by showcasing the very best of Belgian produce, which would not be complete without ... [ more ]
At the BeerLovers’ Café just behind Liège’s City Hall we get together to taste the limited edition Chimay Grande Réserve Fermentée en Barriques 2018, a Trappist beer aged in whisky barrels. T... [ more ]
LIESHOUT/STEENHUFFEL - Since 2016 the Palm, De Hoorn and Rodenbach breweries have been owned by Bavaria, a Dutch-based brewer. Two years after the takeover, Bavaria has been re-named Swinkels Family ... [ more ]
BRUSSELS - To be authentic is not a competition and neither is it a fashionable attitude. You either are an authentic brewer or you are not. You are driven, you make great beers that have a soul, you have a good story to... [ more ]
Microbrewery De Hoorn was re-established in 2014. With the launch of its Cornet, Brouwerij Palm is harking back to the tradition of oaked beers, where oak is used to create the tas... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.