- Het Chocoladehuisje
- Opposite the Belfry, this is one of Bruges best-loved chocolatiers. More than 60 varieties of chocolate can be tailored to your every taste – and then gift-wrapped to perfection.
- Wollestraat 15
- +32 (0) 50 34 02 50
- Chocolaterie Guillaume
- Run by couple with a passion for chocolate – which is the secret ingredient for every single truffle, praline, chocolate bar & tart created by this fine chocolaterie.
- Grasdreef 19
- +32 (0) 50 38 08 40
- The Chocolate Crown
- Discover the wonderful world of artisan chocolate in this historic building. The assortment is huge, every flavour a revelation – and all are made with the finest chocolate.
- Huidenvettersplein 13
- +32 (0) 50 33 57 01
- Marie De Bruges
- An artisan chocolatier whose hand-crafted chocolates are a treasure to behold, as well as to let linger on your tongue, Marie de Bruges simply should not be missed.
- Walstraat 16
- +32 (0) 50 33 97 72
- Roose's Chocolate World
- The chocolates at Roose's Chocolate World shop are naturally made with only the finest 100% Belgian chocolate. Enjoy drinks & sweet snacks in their Coffee Corner.
- Havenstraat 1
- +32 (0) 50 34 78 60
- The Chocolate Line
- One-part craftmanship, one-part rock-n-roll, this designer chocolatier aims for 'exciting flavour contrasts, subtle aromas, & lingering undertones.' They may just have hit the target.
- Simon Stevinplein 19
- +32 (0) 50 34 10 90
- Chocolaterie 't Begijntje
- Making magic with marzipan & chocolate is the mission of Chocolaterie 't Begijntje. Visit the shop, taste one of their 12 varieties & see just how successful they've been.
- Wijngaardstraat 16
- The Chocolate Kiss
- With more than 80 types of chocolate, each handcrafted by artisan chocolate workshop "Guillaume", this is one chocolate 'kiss' guaranteed to be exquisite.
- Walplein 20
- +32 (0) 50 61 61 50
- The Old Chocolate House
- Made with the purest cacoa-butter, the pralines of this expert in the 'art of chocolate' are sublime – as are the shop's marzipan, cookies, waffles, and chocolate liqueur.
- Mariastraat 1
- +32 (0) 50 34 01 02
ANTWERP - Brewers from 59 different countries flocked to attend the Brewers of Europe Forum 2019 in the prestigious Queen Elizabeth Hall, right next to the renowned Antwerp Central Station building. ... [ more ]
ERTVELDE - To track down a brewer within his own domain is a high-ranking form of sports, or that’s the impression I get. After a bit of practice I spot Jef Versele, CEO of the Van Steenberge brewery, well hidden amongst... [ more ]
MECHELEN - The historic city of Mechelen, halfway between Brussels and Antwerp, is truly a hidden gem. The presence of the Dukes of Burgundy, who ruled here in the late middle ages, still permeates the ancient city centr... [ more ]
BRUSSELS/ZAVENTEM - This year Brussels Airport is 60 years young! The airport is planning to mark this milestone by showcasing the very best of Belgian produce, which would not be complete without ... [ more ]
At the BeerLovers’ Café just behind Liège’s City Hall we get together to taste the limited edition Chimay Grande Réserve Fermentée en Barriques 2018, a Trappist beer aged in whisky barrels. T... [ more ]
Father Théodore was responsible for the re-start of the Chimay brewery after the Second World War. He worked with Professor De Clerck of Louvain University. Together, they managed ... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.