- Chocolaterie 't Begijntje
- Making magic with marzipan & chocolate is the mission of Chocolaterie 't Begijntje. Visit the shop, taste one of their 12 varieties & see just how successful they've been.
- Wijngaardstraat 16
- The Chocolate Kiss
- With more than 80 types of chocolate, each handcrafted by artisan chocolate workshop "Guillaume", this is one chocolate 'kiss' guaranteed to be exquisite.
- Walplein 20
- +32 (0) 50 61 61 50
- The Chocolate Crown
- Discover the wonderful world of artisan chocolate in this historic building. The assortment is huge, every flavour a revelation – and all are made with the finest chocolate.
- Huidenvettersplein 13
- +32 (0) 50 33 57 01
- The Chocolate Line
- One-part craftmanship, one-part rock-n-roll, this designer chocolatier aims for 'exciting flavour contrasts, subtle aromas, & lingering undertones.' They may just have hit the target.
- Simon Stevinplein 19
- +32 (0) 50 34 10 90
- The Old Chocolate House
- Made with the purest cacoa-butter, the pralines of this expert in the 'art of chocolate' are sublime – as are the shop's marzipan, cookies, waffles, and chocolate liqueur.
- Mariastraat 1
- +32 (0) 50 34 01 02
- Chocolaterie Guillaume
- Run by couple with a passion for chocolate – which is the secret ingredient for every single truffle, praline, chocolate bar & tart created by this fine chocolaterie.
- Grasdreef 19
- +32 (0) 50 38 08 40
- Het Chocoladehuisje
- Opposite the Belfry, this is one of Bruges best-loved chocolatiers. More than 60 varieties of chocolate can be tailored to your every taste – and then gift-wrapped to perfection.
- Wollestraat 15
- +32 (0) 50 34 02 50
- Roose's Chocolate World
- The chocolates at Roose's Chocolate World shop are naturally made with only the finest 100% Belgian chocolate. Enjoy drinks & sweet snacks in their Coffee Corner.
- Havenstraat 1
- +32 (0) 50 34 78 60
- Marie De Bruges
- An artisan chocolatier whose hand-crafted chocolates are a treasure to behold, as well as to let linger on your tongue, Marie de Bruges simply should not be missed.
- Walstraat 16
- +32 (0) 50 33 97 72
MARCHE-EN-FAMENNE - “Their cuisine is on a par with that of the French and the portions are generous...” When people discuss the Belgian art of living, it won’t be long before the term ‘Burgundian’ ... [ more ]
BRUGES - Eleven years ago it all started off on quite a modest scale in the medieval town hall of Bruges, under the imposing gaze of the Belfry. Now, in 2018, the Bruges Beer Festival has spread its wings and encompasses... [ more ]
GENVAL - It’s 1909 when John Martin, a Brit, makes his home in Antwerp, earning his living by provisioning sailing vessels. Before long John’s deliveries are heading onto the ships of the Red Star Line, ... [ more ]
NAMUR - At the 6th edition of the Brussels Beer Challenge, hosted this year by the city of Namur, Belgium once again lived up to its cast-iron reputation as one of the most important beer countries in the world. ... [ more ]
STEENHUFFEL - The annual hop harvest at Palm Belgian Craft Brewers is truly a festival of and for the people. We survey the busy crowds on the last Sunday in August in the hop field in the shadow of the ... [ more ]
All that remains of the former abbey of Herkenrode near Hasselt is the magnificent 17th century abbey farm. The oldest traces, including the remains of a brewery, go all the way ba... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.