- Brouwerij Bourgogne des Flandres
- Bourgogne des Flandres is an historic beer; brewed in a new microbrewery in the heart of Bruges. ‘The genuine taste of Bruges’ can be experienced with a visit to the brewery, which has a museum, café and restaurant.
- Kartuizerinnenstraat 6
- +32 (0) 50 33 54 26
- MORE INFORMATION
- 't Poatersgat
- Café 't Poatersgat is actually holed up in an historic cellar. They serve a range of speciality beers, with a smoking area and free internet. Open everyday from 5pm
- Vlamingstraat 82
- Rose Red Café
- Café Rose Red is a heartwarming, beer-café nestled right in the city center, just a stone's throw from the Grote Markt. Best of all, their house speciality is Trappist beer..
- Cordoeaniersstraat 16
- +32 (0) 50 33 90 51
- Nocturne Bar
- Go down these stairs & you'll walk into one Bruges' oldest cellars, transformed into a beautiful bar where you can enjoy a drink and regular live music performances.
- Wollestraat 29d
- +32 (0) 486 79 02 16
- 't Brugs Beertje
- 't Brugs Beertje is a pleasant little beer pub in the centre of Bruges. They're well-stocked though, with around 300 different Belgian beers, including 5 on draft.
- Kemelstraat 5
- +32 (0) 50 33 96 16
- Café Vlissinghe
- This café, tucked away in a quiet part of Bruges, is actually one of the oldest in the world – open since 1515. Its interior is pretty impressive, but the garden's pleasant too.
- Blekersstraat 2
- +32 (0) 50 34 37 37
- Wine Bar Est
- Enjoy the live music on Sunday nights at Est Wine Bar, who, in addition to an excellent wine menu, can serve you up some great tapas – or their specialty, raclette.
- Braambergstraat 7
- +32 (0) 50 33 38 39
- Staminee De Garre
- Tucked out of the away, this pub may need some effort to find – but it's definitely worth it. Its great range of beers includes 'De Garre Tripel' – a definite 'must swig'.
- De Garre 1
- +32 (0) 50 34 10 29
- Charlie Rockets
- A café with a difference, Charlie Rockets has a youth hostel upstairs & is known for its vibrant cultural mix – as well as its regular live music performances.
- Hoogstraat 19
- +32 (0) 50 33 06 60
- De Republiek
- Enjoy a drink, tasty snack or even a hot meal in this lovely Bruges cafe. Their private garden has a lovely sunny terrace. Open from 11am every day.
- Sint-Jakobsstraat 36
- +32 (0) 50 34 02 29
- Café Pick
- A brasserie by day – serving baguettes & paninis – at night Café Pick is transformed into a throbbing night club, with a DJ hitting the turntables til late.
- Eiermarkt 12
- +32 (0) 476 41 09 90
LIESHOUT/STEENHUFFEL - Since 2016 the Palm, De Hoorn and Rodenbach breweries have been owned by Bavaria, a Dutch-based brewer. Two years after the takeover, Bavaria has been re-named Swinkels Family ... [ more ]
BRUSSELS - To be authentic is not a competition and neither is it a fashionable attitude. You either are an authentic brewer or you are not. You are driven, you make great beers that have a soul, you have a good story to... [ more ]
LEUVEN - 12,500 fans made their way to Leuven for what was already the 15th edition of the Zythos beer festival. Many fans travelled a long way to get to Belgium. They flocked here from many European ... [ more ]
MARCHE-EN-FAMENNE - “Their cuisine is on a par with that of the French and the portions are generous...” When people discuss the Belgian art of living, it won’t be long before the term ‘Burgundian’ ... [ more ]
BRUGES - Eleven years ago it all started off on quite a modest scale in the medieval town hall of Bruges, under the imposing gaze of the Belfry. Now, in 2018, the Bruges Beer Festival has spread its wings and encompasses... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.