- Brouwerij Bourgogne des Flandres
- Bourgogne des Flandres is an historic beer; brewed in a new microbrewery in the heart of Bruges. ‘The genuine taste of Bruges’ can be experienced with a visit to the brewery, which has a museum, café and restaurant.
- Kartuizerinnenstraat 6
- +32 (0) 50 33 54 26
- MORE INFORMATION
- Charlie Rockets
- A café with a difference, Charlie Rockets has a youth hostel upstairs & is known for its vibrant cultural mix – as well as its regular live music performances.
- Hoogstraat 19
- +32 (0) 50 33 06 60
- Staminee De Garre
- Tucked out of the away, this pub may need some effort to find – but it's definitely worth it. Its great range of beers includes 'De Garre Tripel' – a definite 'must swig'.
- De Garre 1
- +32 (0) 50 34 10 29
- 't Poatersgat
- Café 't Poatersgat is actually holed up in an historic cellar. They serve a range of speciality beers, with a smoking area and free internet. Open everyday from 5pm
- Vlamingstraat 82
- Café Vlissinghe
- This café, tucked away in a quiet part of Bruges, is actually one of the oldest in the world – open since 1515. Its interior is pretty impressive, but the garden's pleasant too.
- Blekersstraat 2
- +32 (0) 50 34 37 37
- Rose Red Café
- Café Rose Red is a heartwarming, beer-café nestled right in the city center, just a stone's throw from the Grote Markt. Best of all, their house speciality is Trappist beer..
- Cordoeaniersstraat 16
- +32 (0) 50 33 90 51
- Café Pick
- A brasserie by day – serving baguettes & paninis – at night Café Pick is transformed into a throbbing night club, with a DJ hitting the turntables til late.
- Eiermarkt 12
- +32 (0) 476 41 09 90
- De Republiek
- Enjoy a drink, tasty snack or even a hot meal in this lovely Bruges cafe. Their private garden has a lovely sunny terrace. Open from 11am every day.
- Sint-Jakobsstraat 36
- +32 (0) 50 34 02 29
- 't Brugs Beertje
- 't Brugs Beertje is a pleasant little beer pub in the centre of Bruges. They're well-stocked though, with around 300 different Belgian beers, including 5 on draft.
- Kemelstraat 5
- +32 (0) 50 33 96 16
- Wine Bar Est
- Enjoy the live music on Sunday nights at Est Wine Bar, who, in addition to an excellent wine menu, can serve you up some great tapas – or their specialty, raclette.
- Braambergstraat 7
- +32 (0) 50 33 38 39
- Nocturne Bar
- Go down these stairs & you'll walk into one Bruges' oldest cellars, transformed into a beautiful bar where you can enjoy a drink and regular live music performances.
- Wollestraat 29d
- +32 (0) 486 79 02 16
STEENHUFFEL - The annual hop harvest at Palm Belgian Craft Brewers is truly a festival of and for the people. We survey the busy crowds on the last Sunday in August in the hop field in the shadow of the ... [ more ]
VLEZENBEEK/DILBEEK - It is often said that lambics are only for those with an experienced palate. At Brouwerij Lindemans, one of Belgium’s favourite brewers of this traditional style, they beg to differ. ... [ more ]
KORTRIJK/BELLEGEM - It was in 1892 that Brouwerij Omer Vander Ghinste opened for business in Bellegem, a village near Kortrijk in West Flanders, close to the French border. Since then, countless... [ more ]
RONGY - In Rongy and all around it, spring is in the air. The fruit trees are in bloom and nature has put on its most beautiful face. I’m on my way to http://belgium.beertourism.com/belgian-breweries/brasserie-d... [ more ]
WESTMALLE - If you order a Westmalle you’re likely to be served with a Tripel. This is no coincidence as this strong blonde Trappist beer now accounts for 75% of the beer output of this http://belgium.beertouris... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.