Bed and Breakfast
- Maison le Dragon
- Wood-panelling, antiques & engravings bring home an authentic and elegant feel to this B&B, sitting in an 18th-century townhouse in central Bruges.
- Eekhoutstraat 5
- +32 (0) 50 72 06 54
- B&B 1669
- An elegantly restored 17th century house directly opposite Saint Saviour´s Cathedral, naturally decorated throughout. Three bedrooms, including a loft with a view.
- Sint-Salvatorskerkhof 16
- +32 (0) 474 26 82 81
- An old Bruges townhouse with a modern makeover, this B&B has 3 plush rooms, each with luxury bathroom, internet & a large of measure of style. Also has a pleasant terrace.
- Ezelstraat 59
- +32 (0) 50 34 52 74
- A splendid art nouveau mansion that is the epitome of luxury in B&Bs, Livia's has two much sought-after rooms, and a Belgian breakfast to die for.
- Riddersstraat 22
- +32 (0) 50 34 73 91
- The Townhouse
- This recently renovated B&B is close to the lovers' lake, 'Het Minnewater' & has 4 romantically decorated suites, where the beds come super king-sized.
- Werkhuisstraat 18
- +32 (0) 50 61 58 52
- De Corenbloem
- A first-class B&B housed in a large 18th-century detached house, with a walled garden. Its has rooms lovingly restored to neoclassical splendour & a stylish dining room.
- Sint-Jorisstraat 6
- +32 (0) 476 27 75 47
- A 19th-century house on the outside & a veritable palace on the inside, each luxury room is imaginatively themed. A stylish set-menu restaurant opens Thu-Sat.
- Hoogstraat 10
- +32 (0) 50 61 31 81
- Con Ampère
- Four imaginatively-restored rooms, each themed by colour, and each with a hint of luxury. In a pretty part of town, close to the Grote Markt & main sights.
- Genthof 14
- +32 (0) 479 71 00 48
- Huis ´t Schaep
- Part guest-house, part boutique hotel, these two period townhouses have been lovingly restored, with four spacious luxury suites, and a peaceful enclosed garden.
- Korte Vuldersstraat 14
- +32 (0) 50 34 06 30
- Le Foulage
- Just 500m from the Belfry and Grote Markt, Le Foulage has several large, tastefully-decorated rooms with free wifi, wide windows and excellent soundproofing.
- Korte Vuldersstraat 11
- +32 (0) 50 33 72 52
BRUSSELS/MONS - We’ve made our way down to the historic city of Mons (Bergen) for the eighth edition of the international Brussels Beer Challenge. A 90-strong jury is busy tasting; there are four morning sessions in a ro... [ more ]
BRUGES - This city draws you back in time to the heydays of the Burgundian era. After years of renovation works the Gruuthusemuseum has re-opened its doors. This former city palace is the showca... [ more ]
ANTWERP - Brewers from 59 different countries flocked to attend the Brewers of Europe Forum 2019 in the prestigious Queen Elizabeth Hall, right next to the renowned Antwerp Central Station building. ... [ more ]
ERTVELDE - To track down a brewer within his own domain is a high-ranking form of sports, or that’s the impression I get. After a bit of practice I spot Jef Versele, CEO of the Van Steenberge brewery, well hidden amongst... [ more ]
MECHELEN - The historic city of Mechelen, halfway between Brussels and Antwerp, is truly a hidden gem. The presence of the Dukes of Burgundy, who ruled here in the late middle ages, still permeates the ancient city centr... [ more ]
It was in 1966 that Brother Théodore created the ‘capsule blanche’, now better known under the name of Chimay Triple. In contrast to the dark Chimay Rouge and Chimay Bleue, the ‘wh... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.