Bed and Breakfast
- A splendid art nouveau mansion that is the epitome of luxury in B&Bs, Livia's has two much sought-after rooms, and a Belgian breakfast to die for.
- Riddersstraat 22
- +32 (0) 50 34 73 91
- B&B 1669
- An elegantly restored 17th century house directly opposite Saint Saviour´s Cathedral, naturally decorated throughout. Three bedrooms, including a loft with a view.
- Sint-Salvatorskerkhof 16
- +32 (0) 474 26 82 81
- Le Foulage
- Just 500m from the Belfry and Grote Markt, Le Foulage has several large, tastefully-decorated rooms with free wifi, wide windows and excellent soundproofing.
- Korte Vuldersstraat 11
- +32 (0) 50 33 72 52
- Con Ampère
- Four imaginatively-restored rooms, each themed by colour, and each with a hint of luxury. In a pretty part of town, close to the Grote Markt & main sights.
- Genthof 14
- +32 (0) 479 71 00 48
- An old Bruges townhouse with a modern makeover, this B&B has 3 plush rooms, each with luxury bathroom, internet & a large of measure of style. Also has a pleasant terrace.
- Ezelstraat 59
- +32 (0) 50 34 52 74
- Maison le Dragon
- Wood-panelling, antiques & engravings bring home an authentic and elegant feel to this B&B, sitting in an 18th-century townhouse in central Bruges.
- Eekhoutstraat 5
- +32 (0) 50 72 06 54
- Huis ´t Schaep
- Part guest-house, part boutique hotel, these two period townhouses have been lovingly restored, with four spacious luxury suites, and a peaceful enclosed garden.
- Korte Vuldersstraat 14
- +32 (0) 50 34 06 30
- A 19th-century house on the outside & a veritable palace on the inside, each luxury room is imaginatively themed. A stylish set-menu restaurant opens Thu-Sat.
- Hoogstraat 10
- +32 (0) 50 61 31 81
- The Townhouse
- This recently renovated B&B is close to the lovers' lake, 'Het Minnewater' & has 4 romantically decorated suites, where the beds come super king-sized.
- Werkhuisstraat 18
- +32 (0) 50 61 58 52
- De Corenbloem
- A first-class B&B housed in a large 18th-century detached house, with a walled garden. Its has rooms lovingly restored to neoclassical splendour & a stylish dining room.
- Sint-Jorisstraat 6
- +32 (0) 476 27 75 47
BRUSSELS/MONS - We’ve made our way down to the historic city of Mons (Bergen) for the eighth edition of the international Brussels Beer Challenge. A 90-strong jury is busy tasting; there are four morning sessions in a ro... [ more ]
BRUGES - This city draws you back in time to the heydays of the Burgundian era. After years of renovation works the Gruuthusemuseum has re-opened its doors. This former city palace is the showca... [ more ]
ANTWERP - Brewers from 59 different countries flocked to attend the Brewers of Europe Forum 2019 in the prestigious Queen Elizabeth Hall, right next to the renowned Antwerp Central Station building. ... [ more ]
ERTVELDE - To track down a brewer within his own domain is a high-ranking form of sports, or that’s the impression I get. After a bit of practice I spot Jef Versele, CEO of the Van Steenberge brewery, well hidden amongst... [ more ]
MECHELEN - The historic city of Mechelen, halfway between Brussels and Antwerp, is truly a hidden gem. The presence of the Dukes of Burgundy, who ruled here in the late middle ages, still permeates the ancient city centr... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.