Bed and Breakfast
- B&B 1669
- An elegantly restored 17th century house directly opposite Saint Saviour´s Cathedral, naturally decorated throughout. Three bedrooms, including a loft with a view.
- Sint-Salvatorskerkhof 16
- +32 (0) 474 26 82 81
- Maison le Dragon
- Wood-panelling, antiques & engravings bring home an authentic and elegant feel to this B&B, sitting in an 18th-century townhouse in central Bruges.
- Eekhoutstraat 5
- +32 (0) 50 72 06 54
- De Corenbloem
- A first-class B&B housed in a large 18th-century detached house, with a walled garden. Its has rooms lovingly restored to neoclassical splendour & a stylish dining room.
- Sint-Jorisstraat 6
- +32 (0) 476 27 75 47
- Huis ´t Schaep
- Part guest-house, part boutique hotel, these two period townhouses have been lovingly restored, with four spacious luxury suites, and a peaceful enclosed garden.
- Korte Vuldersstraat 14
- +32 (0) 50 34 06 30
- A splendid art nouveau mansion that is the epitome of luxury in B&Bs, Livia's has two much sought-after rooms, and a Belgian breakfast to die for.
- Riddersstraat 22
- +32 (0) 50 34 73 91
- Con Ampère
- Four imaginatively-restored rooms, each themed by colour, and each with a hint of luxury. In a pretty part of town, close to the Grote Markt & main sights.
- Genthof 14
- +32 (0) 479 71 00 48
- A 19th-century house on the outside & a veritable palace on the inside, each luxury room is imaginatively themed. A stylish set-menu restaurant opens Thu-Sat.
- Hoogstraat 10
- +32 (0) 50 61 31 81
- The Townhouse
- This recently renovated B&B is close to the lovers' lake, 'Het Minnewater' & has 4 romantically decorated suites, where the beds come super king-sized.
- Werkhuisstraat 18
- +32 (0) 50 61 58 52
- An old Bruges townhouse with a modern makeover, this B&B has 3 plush rooms, each with luxury bathroom, internet & a large of measure of style. Also has a pleasant terrace.
- Ezelstraat 59
- +32 (0) 50 34 52 74
- Le Foulage
- Just 500m from the Belfry and Grote Markt, Le Foulage has several large, tastefully-decorated rooms with free wifi, wide windows and excellent soundproofing.
- Korte Vuldersstraat 11
- +32 (0) 50 33 72 52
MECHELEN - The historic city of Mechelen, halfway between Brussels and Antwerp, is truly a hidden gem. The presence of the Dukes of Burgundy, who ruled here in the late middle ages, still permeates the ancient city centr... [ more ]
BRUSSELS/ZAVENTEM - This year Brussels Airport is 60 years young! The airport is planning to mark this milestone by showcasing the very best of Belgian produce, which would not be complete without ... [ more ]
At the BeerLovers’ Café just behind Liège’s City Hall we get together to taste the limited edition Chimay Grande Réserve Fermentée en Barriques 2018, a Trappist beer aged in whisky barrels. T... [ more ]
LIESHOUT/STEENHUFFEL - Since 2016 the Palm, De Hoorn and Rodenbach breweries have been owned by Bavaria, a Dutch-based brewer. Two years after the takeover, Bavaria has been re-named Swinkels Family ... [ more ]
BRUSSELS - To be authentic is not a competition and neither is it a fashionable attitude. You either are an authentic brewer or you are not. You are driven, you make great beers that have a soul, you have a good story to... [ more ]
1990 was an important year for Brouwerij Roman, as they launched a triumphant trio of abbey beers: Ename Blond, Dubbel and Tripel. The launch coincided with an open air spectacle h... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.