Things to Do
- Park Spoor Noord
- Once an old railway plot in the city, Park Spoor Noord has been transformed into a green place for recreation, culture, sports, relaxing and fun – and without a doubt, a great playground for the kids!
- Damplein 27
- +32 (0) 486 95 58 44
- Cartoon's Cinema
- Cartoon's Cinema has always been a classic feature in the Antwerp cinema landscape, playing the movies that you just won't find at your mainstream multiplex.
- Kaasstraat 4,
- +32 (0) 3 232 96 32
- De Badboot
- The Badboot is the world’s largest floating open-air swimming pool and restaurant. The whole platform can hold up to 600 people, with the pool able take 120 swimmers.
- +32 (0) 3 613 21 68
- Vlaamse Opera
- This impressive building, lavishly decorated, is home to Antwerp's premier opera company. Recently refurbished, its stately staircase has led to 'a night at the opera' for more than 100 years.
- Frankrijklei 3
- +32 (0) 70 22 02 02
- Antwerp Zoo
- Situated right next to the magnificent Antwerpen-Centraal railway station, Antwerp Zoo first opened in 1843 – making it the oldest zoo in Belgium.
- Koningin Astridplein 26
- +32 (0) 3 202 4540
- An aquarium of oceanic proportions, with over 10,000 species of fish and reptiles, split between themed zones, including Sharks, Reefs, Wetlands, Mysteries of the Ocean and Laboratory.
- Koningin Astridplein 7
- +32 (0) 3 205 07 50
ANTWERP - Brewers from 59 different countries flocked to attend the Brewers of Europe Forum 2019 in the prestigious Queen Elizabeth Hall, right next to the renowned Antwerp Central Station building. ... [ more ]
ERTVELDE - To track down a brewer within his own domain is a high-ranking form of sports, or that’s the impression I get. After a bit of practice I spot Jef Versele, CEO of the Van Steenberge brewery, well hidden amongst... [ more ]
MECHELEN - The historic city of Mechelen, halfway between Brussels and Antwerp, is truly a hidden gem. The presence of the Dukes of Burgundy, who ruled here in the late middle ages, still permeates the ancient city centr... [ more ]
BRUSSELS/ZAVENTEM - This year Brussels Airport is 60 years young! The airport is planning to mark this milestone by showcasing the very best of Belgian produce, which would not be complete without ... [ more ]
At the BeerLovers’ Café just behind Liège’s City Hall we get together to taste the limited edition Chimay Grande Réserve Fermentée en Barriques 2018, a Trappist beer aged in whisky barrels. T... [ more ]
The Houblon Chouffe is a crossover beer – a Belgian interpretation of the India Pale Ale (IPA), a beer style originating in England. Extra hops were added to these ales, to make s... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.