Things to Do
- Cartoon's Cinema
- Cartoon's Cinema has always been a classic feature in the Antwerp cinema landscape, playing the movies that you just won't find at your mainstream multiplex.
- Kaasstraat 4,
- +32 (0) 3 232 96 32
- Park Spoor Noord
- Once an old railway plot in the city, Park Spoor Noord has been transformed into a green place for recreation, culture, sports, relaxing and fun – and without a doubt, a great playground for the kids!
- Damplein 27
- +32 (0) 486 95 58 44
- Vlaamse Opera
- This impressive building, lavishly decorated, is home to Antwerp's premier opera company. Recently refurbished, its stately staircase has led to 'a night at the opera' for more than 100 years.
- Frankrijklei 3
- +32 (0) 70 22 02 02
- Antwerp Zoo
- Situated right next to the magnificent Antwerpen-Centraal railway station, Antwerp Zoo first opened in 1843 – making it the oldest zoo in Belgium.
- Koningin Astridplein 26
- +32 (0) 3 202 4540
- De Badboot
- The Badboot is the world’s largest floating open-air swimming pool and restaurant. The whole platform can hold up to 600 people, with the pool able take 120 swimmers.
- +32 (0) 3 613 21 68
- An aquarium of oceanic proportions, with over 10,000 species of fish and reptiles, split between themed zones, including Sharks, Reefs, Wetlands, Mysteries of the Ocean and Laboratory.
- Koningin Astridplein 7
- +32 (0) 3 205 07 50
BRUSSELS/MONS - We’ve made our way down to the historic city of Mons (Bergen) for the eighth edition of the international Brussels Beer Challenge. A 90-strong jury is busy tasting; there are four morning sessions in a ro... [ more ]
BRUGES - This city draws you back in time to the heydays of the Burgundian era. After years of renovation works the Gruuthusemuseum has re-opened its doors. This former city palace is the showca... [ more ]
ANTWERP - Brewers from 59 different countries flocked to attend the Brewers of Europe Forum 2019 in the prestigious Queen Elizabeth Hall, right next to the renowned Antwerp Central Station building. ... [ more ]
ERTVELDE - To track down a brewer within his own domain is a high-ranking form of sports, or that’s the impression I get. After a bit of practice I spot Jef Versele, CEO of the Van Steenberge brewery, well hidden amongst... [ more ]
MECHELEN - The historic city of Mechelen, halfway between Brussels and Antwerp, is truly a hidden gem. The presence of the Dukes of Burgundy, who ruled here in the late middle ages, still permeates the ancient city centr... [ more ]
In 1955 Sylva Rosier, the grandfather of current Dupont chief Olivier Dedeycker, launched a stronger version of the Saison Dupont and christened it Moinette. It is an artisan beer,... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.