- Frituur Skyline
- Taste the real-deal in Belgian Fries, with a tasty hamburger, at Frituur Skyline. They guarantee everything is made of the best-quality ingredients, and are open every day of the week!
- Gemeentestraat 5
- +32 (0) 3 234 04 30
- Anselmo offers traditional Italian pizzas and Turkish delicacies, all freshly prepared. Their original slant on these dishes is definitely one worth sampling.
- Anselmostraat 5
- +32 (0) 3 257 55 28
- Sushi Palace
- Sushi Palace is fantastic place in Antwerp to eat sushi. It offers delectable extras that cannot be found anywhere else in the city, and also a convenient takeaway service.
- Vleminckveld 37
- + (0) 3 294 68 02
- Pizza Venezia
- Order great Italian food from Pizzeria Venezia, who also do – aside from pizza and pasta – a range of salads, meat and fish dishes. Open everyday open from 5pm till 11pm. Free delivery.
- Moonsstraat 60
- +32 (0) 3 237 29 71
- Royal Delivery
- With Royal Delivery, you can order food from a diverse selection of quality restaurants across Antwerp – all with just a few clicks of mouse, or a quick phone call.
- Graaf van Egmontstraat 57
- +32 (0) 3 369 10 10
- Comme Soupe
- Comme Soupe is a lovely soup bar in the centre of Antwerp, with fresh homemade soup and delicious sandwiches served daily. You can eat in for lunch or order takeaway.
- Hendrik Conscienceplein 11
- +32 (0) 3 234 35 33
ERTVELDE - To track down a brewer within his own domain is a high-ranking form of sports, or that’s the impression I get. After a bit of practice I spot Jef Versele, CEO of the Van Steenberge brewery, well hidden amongst... [ more ]
MECHELEN - The historic city of Mechelen, halfway between Brussels and Antwerp, is truly a hidden gem. The presence of the Dukes of Burgundy, who ruled here in the late middle ages, still permeates the ancient city centr... [ more ]
BRUSSELS/ZAVENTEM - This year Brussels Airport is 60 years young! The airport is planning to mark this milestone by showcasing the very best of Belgian produce, which would not be complete without ... [ more ]
At the BeerLovers’ Café just behind Liège’s City Hall we get together to taste the limited edition Chimay Grande Réserve Fermentée en Barriques 2018, a Trappist beer aged in whisky barrels. T... [ more ]
LIESHOUT/STEENHUFFEL - Since 2016 the Palm, De Hoorn and Rodenbach breweries have been owned by Bavaria, a Dutch-based brewer. Two years after the takeover, Bavaria has been re-named Swinkels Family ... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.