- Royal Delivery
- With Royal Delivery, you can order food from a diverse selection of quality restaurants across Antwerp – all with just a few clicks of mouse, or a quick phone call.
- Graaf van Egmontstraat 57
- +32 (0) 3 369 10 10
- Pizza Venezia
- Order great Italian food from Pizzeria Venezia, who also do – aside from pizza and pasta – a range of salads, meat and fish dishes. Open everyday open from 5pm till 11pm. Free delivery.
- Moonsstraat 60
- +32 (0) 3 237 29 71
- Frituur Skyline
- Taste the real-deal in Belgian Fries, with a tasty hamburger, at Frituur Skyline. They guarantee everything is made of the best-quality ingredients, and are open every day of the week!
- Gemeentestraat 5
- +32 (0) 3 234 04 30
- Anselmo offers traditional Italian pizzas and Turkish delicacies, all freshly prepared. Their original slant on these dishes is definitely one worth sampling.
- Anselmostraat 5
- +32 (0) 3 257 55 28
- Comme Soupe
- Comme Soupe is a lovely soup bar in the centre of Antwerp, with fresh homemade soup and delicious sandwiches served daily. You can eat in for lunch or order takeaway.
- Hendrik Conscienceplein 11
- +32 (0) 3 234 35 33
- Sushi Palace
- Sushi Palace is fantastic place in Antwerp to eat sushi. It offers delectable extras that cannot be found anywhere else in the city, and also a convenient takeaway service.
- Vleminckveld 37
- + (0) 3 294 68 02
BRUSSELS/MONS - We’ve made our way down to the historic city of Mons (Bergen) for the eighth edition of the international Brussels Beer Challenge. A 90-strong jury is busy tasting; there are four morning sessions in a ro... [ more ]
BRUGES - This city draws you back in time to the heydays of the Burgundian era. After years of renovation works the Gruuthusemuseum has re-opened its doors. This former city palace is the showca... [ more ]
ANTWERP - Brewers from 59 different countries flocked to attend the Brewers of Europe Forum 2019 in the prestigious Queen Elizabeth Hall, right next to the renowned Antwerp Central Station building. ... [ more ]
ERTVELDE - To track down a brewer within his own domain is a high-ranking form of sports, or that’s the impression I get. After a bit of practice I spot Jef Versele, CEO of the Van Steenberge brewery, well hidden amongst... [ more ]
MECHELEN - The historic city of Mechelen, halfway between Brussels and Antwerp, is truly a hidden gem. The presence of the Dukes of Burgundy, who ruled here in the late middle ages, still permeates the ancient city centr... [ more ]
The Saint-Martin abbey beers are heirs to the former Abbey of Saint-Martin in Doornik (Tournai), one of the oldest cities in Belgium. The abbey was founded many centuries ago and c... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.