- Le Noir
- A small cosy coffeehouse in the centre of Antwerp that's big on the sweet-stuff. And while the menu is top-loaded with treats, Le Noir serves great savoury dishes too.
- Twaalf Maandenstraat 17
- +32 (0) 3 294 55 34
- 't Suut Bekske
- 't Suut Bekske offers a place to relax in the busy Hoogstraat. They serve breakfast and also have a variety of drinks and snacks, such as pancakes, waffles, pastries and cakes.
- Hoogstraat 54
- +32 (0) 3 232 22 60
- Coffee & Vinyl
- Coffee & Vinyl is a coffee-shop, record-store and art-gallery, all rolled into one. Quality coffee, delicious rolls, tasty pastries, home-made iced tea - and real hot chocolate - are also on the menu.
- Volkstraat 45
- +32 (0) 3 337 77 93
- For a frozen yogurt or a delicious ice-cream, made from only healthy ingredients, pay a visit to Moochie. Total quality is guaranteed, as is an endless range of toppings.
- Eiermarkt 9
- Enjoy a coffee & treat of choice – pancake, ice cream or waffle – any time of day at Tearoom Napolitain. They also have an outside terrace, where the sun is the perfect complement to your food or drink.
- Boomsesteenweg 371
- +32 (0) 3 237 55 55
- Chocoladecafé Günther Watté
- Located in the high-fashion district of Antwerp, at Gunther Watté's you can enjoy his superb coffee, excellent desserts – and of course those famously delectable designer chocolates.
- Steenhouwersvest 30
- +32 (0) 3 293 58 94
- Not just a range of cold and hot snacks, Pascalino has a different 'special dish' each day of the week. You can also treat yourself to a fresh waffle or pancake.
- Otto Veniusstraat 5
- +32 (0) 3 232 04 26
- 't Koekebakske
- 't Koekebakske is a small pancake house, where the 'flipping' is on full-view, in its open kitchen. A bright decor complete with candles & tea-cups makes for a wonderfully cosy eaterie.
- Leeuwenstraat 23
- +32 (0) 494 07 17 77
- Patty Cake
- Patty Cake was the first cupcake-bakery in Antwerp. You'll find a diverse selection of cupcakes – passion fruit, coconut, strawberry, raspberry, and even champagne – served in its tearoom.
- Nationalestraat 99
- +32 (0) 3 770 87 60
- Del Rey
- Del Rey is a pastry and chocolate shop which has a special 'Chocolate Lounge' for customers, where you can enjoy all their delicious desserts with a nice cup of coffee.
- Appelmansstraat 5
- +32 (0) 3 470 28 67
- Escape from the busy shopping-streets for a while, and pause at Moments for some of its famed sweet-meals. You'll also have a window-seat looking onto the lovely old buildings lining the Meir.
- Meir 47
- +32 (0) 3 233 60 76
BRUSSELS/MONS - We’ve made our way down to the historic city of Mons (Bergen) for the eighth edition of the international Brussels Beer Challenge. A 90-strong jury is busy tasting; there are four morning sessions in a ro... [ more ]
BRUGES - This city draws you back in time to the heydays of the Burgundian era. After years of renovation works the Gruuthusemuseum has re-opened its doors. This former city palace is the showca... [ more ]
ANTWERP - Brewers from 59 different countries flocked to attend the Brewers of Europe Forum 2019 in the prestigious Queen Elizabeth Hall, right next to the renowned Antwerp Central Station building. ... [ more ]
ERTVELDE - To track down a brewer within his own domain is a high-ranking form of sports, or that’s the impression I get. After a bit of practice I spot Jef Versele, CEO of the Van Steenberge brewery, well hidden amongst... [ more ]
MECHELEN - The historic city of Mechelen, halfway between Brussels and Antwerp, is truly a hidden gem. The presence of the Dukes of Burgundy, who ruled here in the late middle ages, still permeates the ancient city centr... [ more ]
The Houblon Chouffe is a crossover beer – a Belgian interpretation of the India Pale Ale (IPA), a beer style originating in England. Extra hops were added to these ales, to make s... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.