- Coffee & Vinyl
- Coffee & Vinyl is a coffee-shop, record-store and art-gallery, all rolled into one. Quality coffee, delicious rolls, tasty pastries, home-made iced tea - and real hot chocolate - are also on the menu.
- Volkstraat 45
- +32 (0) 3 337 77 93
- Del Rey
- Del Rey is a pastry and chocolate shop which has a special 'Chocolate Lounge' for customers, where you can enjoy all their delicious desserts with a nice cup of coffee.
- Appelmansstraat 5
- +32 (0) 3 470 28 67
- For a frozen yogurt or a delicious ice-cream, made from only healthy ingredients, pay a visit to Moochie. Total quality is guaranteed, as is an endless range of toppings.
- Eiermarkt 9
- Enjoy a coffee & treat of choice – pancake, ice cream or waffle – any time of day at Tearoom Napolitain. They also have an outside terrace, where the sun is the perfect complement to your food or drink.
- Boomsesteenweg 371
- +32 (0) 3 237 55 55
- Chocoladecafé Günther Watté
- Located in the high-fashion district of Antwerp, at Gunther Watté's you can enjoy his superb coffee, excellent desserts – and of course those famously delectable designer chocolates.
- Steenhouwersvest 30
- +32 (0) 3 293 58 94
- 't Suut Bekske
- 't Suut Bekske offers a place to relax in the busy Hoogstraat. They serve breakfast and also have a variety of drinks and snacks, such as pancakes, waffles, pastries and cakes.
- Hoogstraat 54
- +32 (0) 3 232 22 60
- Not just a range of cold and hot snacks, Pascalino has a different 'special dish' each day of the week. You can also treat yourself to a fresh waffle or pancake.
- Otto Veniusstraat 5
- +32 (0) 3 232 04 26
- Patty Cake
- Patty Cake was the first cupcake-bakery in Antwerp. You'll find a diverse selection of cupcakes – passion fruit, coconut, strawberry, raspberry, and even champagne – served in its tearoom.
- Nationalestraat 99
- +32 (0) 3 770 87 60
- Le Noir
- A small cosy coffeehouse in the centre of Antwerp that's big on the sweet-stuff. And while the menu is top-loaded with treats, Le Noir serves great savoury dishes too.
- Twaalf Maandenstraat 17
- +32 (0) 3 294 55 34
- 't Koekebakske
- 't Koekebakske is a small pancake house, where the 'flipping' is on full-view, in its open kitchen. A bright decor complete with candles & tea-cups makes for a wonderfully cosy eaterie.
- Leeuwenstraat 23
- +32 (0) 494 07 17 77
- Escape from the busy shopping-streets for a while, and pause at Moments for some of its famed sweet-meals. You'll also have a window-seat looking onto the lovely old buildings lining the Meir.
- Meir 47
- +32 (0) 3 233 60 76
At the BeerLovers’ Café just behind Liège’s City Hall we get together to taste the limited edition Chimay Grande Réserve Fermentée en Barriques 2018, a Trappist beer aged in whisky barrels. T... [ more ]
LIESHOUT/STEENHUFFEL - Since 2016 the Palm, De Hoorn and Rodenbach breweries have been owned by Bavaria, a Dutch-based brewer. Two years after the takeover, Bavaria has been re-named Swinkels Family ... [ more ]
BRUSSELS - To be authentic is not a competition and neither is it a fashionable attitude. You either are an authentic brewer or you are not. You are driven, you make great beers that have a soul, you have a good story to... [ more ]
LEUVEN - 12,500 fans made their way to Leuven for what was already the 15th edition of the Zythos beer festival. Many fans travelled a long way to get to Belgium. They flocked here from many European ... [ more ]
MARCHE-EN-FAMENNE - “Their cuisine is on a par with that of the French and the portions are generous...” When people discuss the Belgian art of living, it won’t be long before the term ‘Burgundian’ ... [ more ]
La Divine is a beer that was created by Silly upon request. A beer distributor from Battice, in the area of Liege, had found an old local recipe. He asked Brasserie de Silly to pro... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.