- Chocoladecafé Günther Watté
- Located in the high-fashion district of Antwerp, at Gunther Watté's you can enjoy his superb coffee, excellent desserts – and of course those famously delectable designer chocolates.
- Steenhouwersvest 30
- +32 (0) 3 293 58 94
- 't Suut Bekske
- 't Suut Bekske offers a place to relax in the busy Hoogstraat. They serve breakfast and also have a variety of drinks and snacks, such as pancakes, waffles, pastries and cakes.
- Hoogstraat 54
- +32 (0) 3 232 22 60
- Coffee & Vinyl
- Coffee & Vinyl is a coffee-shop, record-store and art-gallery, all rolled into one. Quality coffee, delicious rolls, tasty pastries, home-made iced tea - and real hot chocolate - are also on the menu.
- Volkstraat 45
- +32 (0) 3 337 77 93
- Escape from the busy shopping-streets for a while, and pause at Moments for some of its famed sweet-meals. You'll also have a window-seat looking onto the lovely old buildings lining the Meir.
- Meir 47
- +32 (0) 3 233 60 76
- Not just a range of cold and hot snacks, Pascalino has a different 'special dish' each day of the week. You can also treat yourself to a fresh waffle or pancake.
- Otto Veniusstraat 5
- +32 (0) 3 232 04 26
- Patty Cake
- Patty Cake was the first cupcake-bakery in Antwerp. You'll find a diverse selection of cupcakes – passion fruit, coconut, strawberry, raspberry, and even champagne – served in its tearoom.
- Nationalestraat 99
- +32 (0) 3 770 87 60
- Enjoy a coffee & treat of choice – pancake, ice cream or waffle – any time of day at Tearoom Napolitain. They also have an outside terrace, where the sun is the perfect complement to your food or drink.
- Boomsesteenweg 371
- +32 (0) 3 237 55 55
- For a frozen yogurt or a delicious ice-cream, made from only healthy ingredients, pay a visit to Moochie. Total quality is guaranteed, as is an endless range of toppings.
- Eiermarkt 9
- Del Rey
- Del Rey is a pastry and chocolate shop which has a special 'Chocolate Lounge' for customers, where you can enjoy all their delicious desserts with a nice cup of coffee.
- Appelmansstraat 5
- +32 (0) 3 470 28 67
- 't Koekebakske
- 't Koekebakske is a small pancake house, where the 'flipping' is on full-view, in its open kitchen. A bright decor complete with candles & tea-cups makes for a wonderfully cosy eaterie.
- Leeuwenstraat 23
- +32 (0) 494 07 17 77
- Le Noir
- A small cosy coffeehouse in the centre of Antwerp that's big on the sweet-stuff. And while the menu is top-loaded with treats, Le Noir serves great savoury dishes too.
- Twaalf Maandenstraat 17
- +32 (0) 3 294 55 34
ANTWERP - Brewers from 59 different countries flocked to attend the Brewers of Europe Forum 2019 in the prestigious Queen Elizabeth Hall, right next to the renowned Antwerp Central Station building. ... [ more ]
ERTVELDE - To track down a brewer within his own domain is a high-ranking form of sports, or that’s the impression I get. After a bit of practice I spot Jef Versele, CEO of the Van Steenberge brewery, well hidden amongst... [ more ]
MECHELEN - The historic city of Mechelen, halfway between Brussels and Antwerp, is truly a hidden gem. The presence of the Dukes of Burgundy, who ruled here in the late middle ages, still permeates the ancient city centr... [ more ]
BRUSSELS/ZAVENTEM - This year Brussels Airport is 60 years young! The airport is planning to mark this milestone by showcasing the very best of Belgian produce, which would not be complete without ... [ more ]
At the BeerLovers’ Café just behind Liège’s City Hall we get together to taste the limited edition Chimay Grande Réserve Fermentée en Barriques 2018, a Trappist beer aged in whisky barrels. T... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.