- Antwerp Bowling
- Not just a great bowling-area, there is also a nice playground for kids here. You can also choose one of their special group bowling deals that has dinner included.
- Blancefloerlaan 181
- +32 (0) 3 238 66 36
- Bowling Stones
- Slick, hip and rolling to a dance-music beat, the Bowling Stones is a one bowling alley where atmosphere is guaranteed. There's also a stone-grill restaurant, open from 2pm on.
- Noorderlaan 104
- +32 (0) 3 541 13 13
- A wide variety of sports-activities naturally top the bill at Sportoase. But it also has a well-equipped beauty and wellness center with hammam, jacuzzi, steam-bath and herbal baths.
- Veldstraat 83
- +32 (0) 3 290 55 55
- Indoor Karting
- Indoor Karting Antwerp has been on the Noorderlaan since April 1994. It has 5000 m² of indoor track – so come rain, snow or shine, you'll always be dry and safe. Open every day of the week.
- Noorderlaan 95
- +32 (0) 3 541 43 43
- HealthCity has all the fitness equipment you'll need – with the opportunity to take group lessons – as well as saunas, steam-baths & sunbeds, for club-members to use for unwinding after a session.
- Mechelsesteenweg 138
- +32 (0) 3 260 72 10
ANTWERP - Brewers from 59 different countries flocked to attend the Brewers of Europe Forum 2019 in the prestigious Queen Elizabeth Hall, right next to the renowned Antwerp Central Station building. ... [ more ]
ERTVELDE - To track down a brewer within his own domain is a high-ranking form of sports, or that’s the impression I get. After a bit of practice I spot Jef Versele, CEO of the Van Steenberge brewery, well hidden amongst... [ more ]
MECHELEN - The historic city of Mechelen, halfway between Brussels and Antwerp, is truly a hidden gem. The presence of the Dukes of Burgundy, who ruled here in the late middle ages, still permeates the ancient city centr... [ more ]
BRUSSELS/ZAVENTEM - This year Brussels Airport is 60 years young! The airport is planning to mark this milestone by showcasing the very best of Belgian produce, which would not be complete without ... [ more ]
At the BeerLovers’ Café just behind Liège’s City Hall we get together to taste the limited edition Chimay Grande Réserve Fermentée en Barriques 2018, a Trappist beer aged in whisky barrels. T... [ more ]
When Marc-Antoine De Mees took over the Brasserie de Brunehaut in 2007, he decided to start brewing a range of organic – and later on also gluten-free – beers that would carry the ... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.