- Bowling Stones
- Slick, hip and rolling to a dance-music beat, the Bowling Stones is a one bowling alley where atmosphere is guaranteed. There's also a stone-grill restaurant, open from 2pm on.
- Noorderlaan 104
- +32 (0) 3 541 13 13
- Antwerp Bowling
- Not just a great bowling-area, there is also a nice playground for kids here. You can also choose one of their special group bowling deals that has dinner included.
- Blancefloerlaan 181
- +32 (0) 3 238 66 36
- HealthCity has all the fitness equipment you'll need – with the opportunity to take group lessons – as well as saunas, steam-baths & sunbeds, for club-members to use for unwinding after a session.
- Mechelsesteenweg 138
- +32 (0) 3 260 72 10
- A wide variety of sports-activities naturally top the bill at Sportoase. But it also has a well-equipped beauty and wellness center with hammam, jacuzzi, steam-bath and herbal baths.
- Veldstraat 83
- +32 (0) 3 290 55 55
- Indoor Karting
- Indoor Karting Antwerp has been on the Noorderlaan since April 1994. It has 5000 m² of indoor track – so come rain, snow or shine, you'll always be dry and safe. Open every day of the week.
- Noorderlaan 95
- +32 (0) 3 541 43 43
STEENHUFFEL - The annual hop harvest at Palm Belgian Craft Brewers is truly a festival of and for the people. We survey the busy crowds on the last Sunday in August in the hop field in the shadow of the ... [ more ]
VLEZENBEEK/DILBEEK - It is often said that lambics are only for those with an experienced palate. At Brouwerij Lindemans, one of Belgium’s favourite brewers of this traditional style, they beg to differ. ... [ more ]
KORTRIJK/BELLEGEM - It was in 1892 that Brouwerij Omer Vander Ghinste opened for business in Bellegem, a village near Kortrijk in West Flanders, close to the French border. Since then, countless... [ more ]
RONGY - In Rongy and all around it, spring is in the air. The fruit trees are in bloom and nature has put on its most beautiful face. I’m on my way to http://belgium.beertourism.com/belgian-breweries/brasserie-d... [ more ]
WESTMALLE - If you order a Westmalle you’re likely to be served with a Tripel. This is no coincidence as this strong blonde Trappist beer now accounts for 75% of the beer output of this http://belgium.beertouris... [ more ]
The strong brown dubbel, a beer style that originated in abbey breweries, has evolved into a generic term. Call ‘Dubbel!’ across a café counter and, without exception, you will be ... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.