- Indoor Karting
- Indoor Karting Antwerp has been on the Noorderlaan since April 1994. It has 5000 m² of indoor track – so come rain, snow or shine, you'll always be dry and safe. Open every day of the week.
- Noorderlaan 95
- +32 (0) 3 541 43 43
- Antwerp Bowling
- Not just a great bowling-area, there is also a nice playground for kids here. You can also choose one of their special group bowling deals that has dinner included.
- Blancefloerlaan 181
- +32 (0) 3 238 66 36
- HealthCity has all the fitness equipment you'll need – with the opportunity to take group lessons – as well as saunas, steam-baths & sunbeds, for club-members to use for unwinding after a session.
- Mechelsesteenweg 138
- +32 (0) 3 260 72 10
- A wide variety of sports-activities naturally top the bill at Sportoase. But it also has a well-equipped beauty and wellness center with hammam, jacuzzi, steam-bath and herbal baths.
- Veldstraat 83
- +32 (0) 3 290 55 55
- Bowling Stones
- Slick, hip and rolling to a dance-music beat, the Bowling Stones is a one bowling alley where atmosphere is guaranteed. There's also a stone-grill restaurant, open from 2pm on.
- Noorderlaan 104
- +32 (0) 3 541 13 13
BRUSSELS/MONS - We’ve made our way down to the historic city of Mons (Bergen) for the eighth edition of the international Brussels Beer Challenge. A 90-strong jury is busy tasting; there are four morning sessions in a ro... [ more ]
BRUGES - This city draws you back in time to the heydays of the Burgundian era. After years of renovation works the Gruuthusemuseum has re-opened its doors. This former city palace is the showca... [ more ]
ANTWERP - Brewers from 59 different countries flocked to attend the Brewers of Europe Forum 2019 in the prestigious Queen Elizabeth Hall, right next to the renowned Antwerp Central Station building. ... [ more ]
ERTVELDE - To track down a brewer within his own domain is a high-ranking form of sports, or that’s the impression I get. After a bit of practice I spot Jef Versele, CEO of the Van Steenberge brewery, well hidden amongst... [ more ]
MECHELEN - The historic city of Mechelen, halfway between Brussels and Antwerp, is truly a hidden gem. The presence of the Dukes of Burgundy, who ruled here in the late middle ages, still permeates the ancient city centr... [ more ]
Europeans have been drinking fruit beer for centuries. The Celts were partial to apple beer. The Belgians mastered the brewing of fruit beers a long time ago. This tradition goes b... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.