- Indoor Karting
- Indoor Karting Antwerp has been on the Noorderlaan since April 1994. It has 5000 m² of indoor track – so come rain, snow or shine, you'll always be dry and safe. Open every day of the week.
- Noorderlaan 95
- +32 (0) 3 541 43 43
- Bowling Stones
- Slick, hip and rolling to a dance-music beat, the Bowling Stones is a one bowling alley where atmosphere is guaranteed. There's also a stone-grill restaurant, open from 2pm on.
- Noorderlaan 104
- +32 (0) 3 541 13 13
- Antwerp Bowling
- Not just a great bowling-area, there is also a nice playground for kids here. You can also choose one of their special group bowling deals that has dinner included.
- Blancefloerlaan 181
- +32 (0) 3 238 66 36
- HealthCity has all the fitness equipment you'll need – with the opportunity to take group lessons – as well as saunas, steam-baths & sunbeds, for club-members to use for unwinding after a session.
- Mechelsesteenweg 138
- +32 (0) 3 260 72 10
- A wide variety of sports-activities naturally top the bill at Sportoase. But it also has a well-equipped beauty and wellness center with hammam, jacuzzi, steam-bath and herbal baths.
- Veldstraat 83
- +32 (0) 3 290 55 55
At the BeerLovers’ Café just behind Liège’s City Hall we get together to taste the limited edition Chimay Grande Réserve Fermentée en Barriques 2018, a Trappist beer aged in whisky barrels. T... [ more ]
LIESHOUT/STEENHUFFEL - Since 2016 the Palm, De Hoorn and Rodenbach breweries have been owned by Bavaria, a Dutch-based brewer. Two years after the takeover, Bavaria has been re-named Swinkels Family ... [ more ]
BRUSSELS - To be authentic is not a competition and neither is it a fashionable attitude. You either are an authentic brewer or you are not. You are driven, you make great beers that have a soul, you have a good story to... [ more ]
LEUVEN - 12,500 fans made their way to Leuven for what was already the 15th edition of the Zythos beer festival. Many fans travelled a long way to get to Belgium. They flocked here from many European ... [ more ]
MARCHE-EN-FAMENNE - “Their cuisine is on a par with that of the French and the portions are generous...” When people discuss the Belgian art of living, it won’t be long before the term ‘Burgundian’ ... [ more ]
Café Manuscript has been a landmark in Ostend, and far beyond, for over 20 years. This brown café with its fantastic atmosphere – known for its live performances, music and superb... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.