- HealthCity has all the fitness equipment you'll need – with the opportunity to take group lessons – as well as saunas, steam-baths & sunbeds, for club-members to use for unwinding after a session.
- Mechelsesteenweg 138
- +32 (0) 3 260 72 10
- Indoor Karting
- Indoor Karting Antwerp has been on the Noorderlaan since April 1994. It has 5000 m² of indoor track – so come rain, snow or shine, you'll always be dry and safe. Open every day of the week.
- Noorderlaan 95
- +32 (0) 3 541 43 43
- A wide variety of sports-activities naturally top the bill at Sportoase. But it also has a well-equipped beauty and wellness center with hammam, jacuzzi, steam-bath and herbal baths.
- Veldstraat 83
- +32 (0) 3 290 55 55
- Bowling Stones
- Slick, hip and rolling to a dance-music beat, the Bowling Stones is a one bowling alley where atmosphere is guaranteed. There's also a stone-grill restaurant, open from 2pm on.
- Noorderlaan 104
- +32 (0) 3 541 13 13
- Antwerp Bowling
- Not just a great bowling-area, there is also a nice playground for kids here. You can also choose one of their special group bowling deals that has dinner included.
- Blancefloerlaan 181
- +32 (0) 3 238 66 36
MARCHE-EN-FAMENNE - “Their cuisine is on a par with that of the French and the portions are generous...” When people discuss the Belgian art of living, it won’t be long before the term ‘Burgundian’ ... [ more ]
BRUGES - Eleven years ago it all started off on quite a modest scale in the medieval town hall of Bruges, under the imposing gaze of the Belfry. Now, in 2018, the Bruges Beer Festival has spread its wings and encompasses... [ more ]
GENVAL - It’s 1909 when John Martin, a Brit, makes his home in Antwerp, earning his living by provisioning sailing vessels. Before long John’s deliveries are heading onto the ships of the Red Star Line, ... [ more ]
NAMUR - At the 6th edition of the Brussels Beer Challenge, hosted this year by the city of Namur, Belgium once again lived up to its cast-iron reputation as one of the most important beer countries in the world. ... [ more ]
STEENHUFFEL - The annual hop harvest at Palm Belgian Craft Brewers is truly a festival of and for the people. We survey the busy crowds on the last Sunday in August in the hop field in the shadow of the ... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.