- City Park
- An ideal place for strolling, jogging or letting the children 'run riot' on the new playgrounds. And if you're feeling adventurous, try out the recently-built skate-park.
- Rubenslei, Van Eycklei,
- Quinten Matsijslei
- Main Market Square
- Antwerp's glorious central square is a jewel of 16th-century architecture. The houses of the Guilds are richly decorated with golden statues, while the magnificent Town Hall dates back to 1564.
- Grote Markt
- Once the tallest tower in Western Europe, when constructed in 1932 (at nearly 88 metres high) the de Boerentoren (or KBC-Tower) remains a stylish feature of Antwerp's landscape.
- Eiermarkt 20
- De Plantentuin (also known as 'Den Botanieken Hof') is a landscaped botanical garden, dating back to 1825. It lies within Antwerp's city centre, and covers an area of almost 1 hectare.
- Leopoldstraat 24
- +32 (0) 3 232 40 87
- Silvius Brabo
- Silvius Brabo is the Roman soldier who legend says killed an evil giant – a myth commemorated to this day by the statue of him, which stands in front of Antwerp City Hall.
- Grote Markt
- The Middelheim Museum
- The Middelheim Museum is an open-air sculpture museum, situated in a fantastic 25-hectares park. Over 200 modern and contemporary sculptures are to be found in these beautiful surroundings.
- Middelheimlaan 61
- +32 (0) 3 288 33 60
- St. Jacobskerk
- This church was built between 1491 and 1656 and dedicated to the apostle Saint Jacob the Great. The southern and western portals show Renaissance influence and decorations.
- Lange Nieuwstraat 73
- Het Steen
- This brooding medieval fortress in the old town is Antwerp's oldest building. At the entrance bridge is a statue of the giant, Lange Wapper, who once terrorised the city – according to legend.
- Steenstraat 1
- +32 (0) 3 202 83 80
At the BeerLovers’ Café just behind Liège’s City Hall we get together to taste the limited edition Chimay Grande Réserve Fermentée en Barriques 2018, a Trappist beer aged in whisky barrels. T... [ more ]
LIESHOUT/STEENHUFFEL - Since 2016 the Palm, De Hoorn and Rodenbach breweries have been owned by Bavaria, a Dutch-based brewer. Two years after the takeover, Bavaria has been re-named Swinkels Family ... [ more ]
BRUSSELS - To be authentic is not a competition and neither is it a fashionable attitude. You either are an authentic brewer or you are not. You are driven, you make great beers that have a soul, you have a good story to... [ more ]
LEUVEN - 12,500 fans made their way to Leuven for what was already the 15th edition of the Zythos beer festival. Many fans travelled a long way to get to Belgium. They flocked here from many European ... [ more ]
MARCHE-EN-FAMENNE - “Their cuisine is on a par with that of the French and the portions are generous...” When people discuss the Belgian art of living, it won’t be long before the term ‘Burgundian’ ... [ more ]
Premium Gueuze is the flagship brew of the St. Louis range and one of the jewels in the crown of Castle Brewery Van Honsebrouck. This was by no means certain when Luc Van Honsebrou... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.