- The Villa
- The Villa is a dinner-and-dance combo.It kicks off as a restaurant, serving a fondue dining-experience (with meat or fish). Then you can dance the night away in its fabulous nightclub.
- Limbastraat 1
- +32 (0) 3 232 42 43
- Café d'Anvers
- Located in a 16th century monastery, right in the heart of Antwerp's red-light district, Cafè d'Anvers is Belgium's leading light for house & techno, known for its world-class DJ sets.
- Verversrui 15
- +32 (0) 3 226 38 70
- Cafe Local
- Café Local is open for a great party every Thursday and Saturday. And on the first Sunday of the month, salsa lovers can join the club's 'Salsa Domingo'!
- Waalsekaai 25
- +32 (0) 3 238 50 04
- Café au Lait
- No coffee-shop this, the Café au Lait is known for attracting a diverse night-time crowd, fusing cocktails, cool design and a soulful atmosphere with a backbeat from talented local DJs.
- Oude Beurs 8
- +32 (0) 225 19 81
- Noxx Antwerp
- You name it, this night-club has it: this trend-setter has four rooms, a champagne bar, spectacular light shows, and a mammoth Funktion One Sound system. A club to set the scene standards.
- Straatsburgdok Noordkaai 3
- +32 (0) 3 295 54 65
- Club Baroque
- An exotic new club with a uniquely-dark stylistic vision, Club Baroque is to be found on 'Het Eilandje', close to the Mas. Open every weekend for people looking for a party with a difference.
- Godefriduskaai 14-1
- +32 (0) 477 27 82 35
- The Popcorn
- The Popcorn really is the grooviest bar in Antwerp – a trip back in time to the 70's and 80's. Cocktails rule the bar, while disco-grooves and far-out vibes rule the dance floor.
- De Keyserlei 25
- +32 (0) 3 201 59 86
- Antwerp Mansion
- A classy nightclub located at 'Het Eilandje', a great party-night can be had every Thursday, Friday and Saturday – from 9pm til you're all partied out.
- Indiëstraat 10
MECHELEN - The historic city of Mechelen, halfway between Brussels and Antwerp, is truly a hidden gem. The presence of the Dukes of Burgundy, who ruled here in the late middle ages, still permeates the ancient city centr... [ more ]
BRUSSELS/ZAVENTEM - This year Brussels Airport is 60 years young! The airport is planning to mark this milestone by showcasing the very best of Belgian produce, which would not be complete without ... [ more ]
At the BeerLovers’ Café just behind Liège’s City Hall we get together to taste the limited edition Chimay Grande Réserve Fermentée en Barriques 2018, a Trappist beer aged in whisky barrels. T... [ more ]
LIESHOUT/STEENHUFFEL - Since 2016 the Palm, De Hoorn and Rodenbach breweries have been owned by Bavaria, a Dutch-based brewer. Two years after the takeover, Bavaria has been re-named Swinkels Family ... [ more ]
BRUSSELS - To be authentic is not a competition and neither is it a fashionable attitude. You either are an authentic brewer or you are not. You are driven, you make great beers that have a soul, you have a good story to... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.