- The Popcorn
- The Popcorn really is the grooviest bar in Antwerp – a trip back in time to the 70's and 80's. Cocktails rule the bar, while disco-grooves and far-out vibes rule the dance floor.
- De Keyserlei 25
- +32 (0) 3 201 59 86
- Cafe Local
- Café Local is open for a great party every Thursday and Saturday. And on the first Sunday of the month, salsa lovers can join the club's 'Salsa Domingo'!
- Waalsekaai 25
- +32 (0) 3 238 50 04
- Noxx Antwerp
- You name it, this night-club has it: this trend-setter has four rooms, a champagne bar, spectacular light shows, and a mammoth Funktion One Sound system. A club to set the scene standards.
- Straatsburgdok Noordkaai 3
- +32 (0) 3 295 54 65
- Café d'Anvers
- Located in a 16th century monastery, right in the heart of Antwerp's red-light district, Cafè d'Anvers is Belgium's leading light for house & techno, known for its world-class DJ sets.
- Verversrui 15
- +32 (0) 3 226 38 70
- Antwerp Mansion
- A classy nightclub located at 'Het Eilandje', a great party-night can be had every Thursday, Friday and Saturday – from 9pm til you're all partied out.
- Indiëstraat 10
- The Villa
- The Villa is a dinner-and-dance combo.It kicks off as a restaurant, serving a fondue dining-experience (with meat or fish). Then you can dance the night away in its fabulous nightclub.
- Limbastraat 1
- +32 (0) 3 232 42 43
- Club Baroque
- An exotic new club with a uniquely-dark stylistic vision, Club Baroque is to be found on 'Het Eilandje', close to the Mas. Open every weekend for people looking for a party with a difference.
- Godefriduskaai 14-1
- +32 (0) 477 27 82 35
- Café au Lait
- No coffee-shop this, the Café au Lait is known for attracting a diverse night-time crowd, fusing cocktails, cool design and a soulful atmosphere with a backbeat from talented local DJs.
- Oude Beurs 8
- +32 (0) 225 19 81
STEENHUFFEL - The annual hop harvest at Palm Belgian Craft Brewers is truly a festival of and for the people. We survey the busy crowds on the last Sunday in August in the hop field in the shadow of the ... [ more ]
VLEZENBEEK/DILBEEK - It is often said that lambics are only for those with an experienced palate. At Brouwerij Lindemans, one of Belgium’s favourite brewers of this traditional style, they beg to differ. ... [ more ]
KORTRIJK/BELLEGEM - It was in 1892 that Brouwerij Omer Vander Ghinste opened for business in Bellegem, a village near Kortrijk in West Flanders, close to the French border. Since then, countless... [ more ]
RONGY - In Rongy and all around it, spring is in the air. The fruit trees are in bloom and nature has put on its most beautiful face. I’m on my way to http://belgium.beertourism.com/belgian-breweries/brasserie-d... [ more ]
WESTMALLE - If you order a Westmalle you’re likely to be served with a Tripel. This is no coincidence as this strong blonde Trappist beer now accounts for 75% of the beer output of this http://belgium.beertouris... [ more ]
The earliest inhabitants of this city have left their traces in the name of this bitter blonde – it gives a respectful nod to history and to the rich Belgian brewing tradition in g... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.