- Café au Lait
- No coffee-shop this, the Café au Lait is known for attracting a diverse night-time crowd, fusing cocktails, cool design and a soulful atmosphere with a backbeat from talented local DJs.
- Oude Beurs 8
- +32 (0) 225 19 81
- Club Baroque
- An exotic new club with a uniquely-dark stylistic vision, Club Baroque is to be found on 'Het Eilandje', close to the Mas. Open every weekend for people looking for a party with a difference.
- Godefriduskaai 14-1
- +32 (0) 477 27 82 35
- The Popcorn
- The Popcorn really is the grooviest bar in Antwerp – a trip back in time to the 70's and 80's. Cocktails rule the bar, while disco-grooves and far-out vibes rule the dance floor.
- De Keyserlei 25
- +32 (0) 3 201 59 86
- The Villa
- The Villa is a dinner-and-dance combo.It kicks off as a restaurant, serving a fondue dining-experience (with meat or fish). Then you can dance the night away in its fabulous nightclub.
- Limbastraat 1
- +32 (0) 3 232 42 43
- Antwerp Mansion
- A classy nightclub located at 'Het Eilandje', a great party-night can be had every Thursday, Friday and Saturday – from 9pm til you're all partied out.
- Indiëstraat 10
- Noxx Antwerp
- You name it, this night-club has it: this trend-setter has four rooms, a champagne bar, spectacular light shows, and a mammoth Funktion One Sound system. A club to set the scene standards.
- Straatsburgdok Noordkaai 3
- +32 (0) 3 295 54 65
- Cafe Local
- Café Local is open for a great party every Thursday and Saturday. And on the first Sunday of the month, salsa lovers can join the club's 'Salsa Domingo'!
- Waalsekaai 25
- +32 (0) 3 238 50 04
- Café d'Anvers
- Located in a 16th century monastery, right in the heart of Antwerp's red-light district, Cafè d'Anvers is Belgium's leading light for house & techno, known for its world-class DJ sets.
- Verversrui 15
- +32 (0) 3 226 38 70
BRUSSELS/MONS - We’ve made our way down to the historic city of Mons (Bergen) for the eighth edition of the international Brussels Beer Challenge. A 90-strong jury is busy tasting; there are four morning sessions in a ro... [ more ]
BRUGES - This city draws you back in time to the heydays of the Burgundian era. After years of renovation works the Gruuthusemuseum has re-opened its doors. This former city palace is the showca... [ more ]
ANTWERP - Brewers from 59 different countries flocked to attend the Brewers of Europe Forum 2019 in the prestigious Queen Elizabeth Hall, right next to the renowned Antwerp Central Station building. ... [ more ]
ERTVELDE - To track down a brewer within his own domain is a high-ranking form of sports, or that’s the impression I get. After a bit of practice I spot Jef Versele, CEO of the Van Steenberge brewery, well hidden amongst... [ more ]
MECHELEN - The historic city of Mechelen, halfway between Brussels and Antwerp, is truly a hidden gem. The presence of the Dukes of Burgundy, who ruled here in the late middle ages, still permeates the ancient city centr... [ more ]
La Chouffe is Brasserie d’Achouffe's star brew. This strong blond ‘gnome beer’, first brewed in 1982, today accounts for 80 per cent of the brewery’s output. Not only did the bre... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.