- De Rots
- If you want it loud and heavy, De Rots is the place to go! It has rock and metal gigs, a wide range of beers and spirits, pool tables and mini-football. Open every day.
- Melkmarkt 11
- +32 (0) 3 234 08 94
- Podiumcafe Buster
- At Buster, professional artists (and those in the making) are given the opportunity to bring creative new productions to the public – making for live concerts almost every day!
- Kaasrui 1
- +32 (0) 3 232 51 53
- The Korsakov is a recently renovated café located right in the centre of Antwerp. There are live concerts every week, held mostly on a Wednesday and on Sunday.
- Sint-Jorispoort 1
- +32 (0) 485 46 45 06
- Café Hopper
- This jazz café, located in Antwerp-south, overlooks the Royal Museum of Fine Arts. Sunday afternoon and Monday night you can enjoy live music – and in winter, on Tuesdays too.
- Leopold de Waelstraat 2
- +32 (0) 3 248 49 33
- Petrol Club
- Petrol is one of Antwerp's top alternative music clubs. A diverse roster of bands includes hip-hop, new-wave, reggae and hard-rock, with both international and Flemish acts playing.
- d'Herbouvillekaai 25
- +32 (0) 3 226 49 63
- Crossroads Café
- This unpretentious café features local, and visiting, bands for its regular live concerts, on Sundays from 5pm till 8pm. There's also a free concert at 8pm, on most Mondays.
- Paardenmarkt 115
- +32 (0) 3 231 52 66
- Kelly's Irish Pub
- Every day is sports day here, with major sport events screened on one large screen, and 12 plasma TVs. Nine beers and more than 50 whiskeys are on tap – as is live music, every Friday and Saturday.
- De Keyserlei 27
- +32 (0) 3 201 59 88
BRUSSELS/MONS - We’ve made our way down to the historic city of Mons (Bergen) for the eighth edition of the international Brussels Beer Challenge. A 90-strong jury is busy tasting; there are four morning sessions in a ro... [ more ]
BRUGES - This city draws you back in time to the heydays of the Burgundian era. After years of renovation works the Gruuthusemuseum has re-opened its doors. This former city palace is the showca... [ more ]
ANTWERP - Brewers from 59 different countries flocked to attend the Brewers of Europe Forum 2019 in the prestigious Queen Elizabeth Hall, right next to the renowned Antwerp Central Station building. ... [ more ]
ERTVELDE - To track down a brewer within his own domain is a high-ranking form of sports, or that’s the impression I get. After a bit of practice I spot Jef Versele, CEO of the Van Steenberge brewery, well hidden amongst... [ more ]
MECHELEN - The historic city of Mechelen, halfway between Brussels and Antwerp, is truly a hidden gem. The presence of the Dukes of Burgundy, who ruled here in the late middle ages, still permeates the ancient city centr... [ more ]
Even in country that is as steeped in beer as Belgium is the Wieze brand is iconic. That’s in part down to the Wieze October festivals, inspired by the famous Munich beer fests, th... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.