- Crossroads Café
- This unpretentious café features local, and visiting, bands for its regular live concerts, on Sundays from 5pm till 8pm. There's also a free concert at 8pm, on most Mondays.
- Paardenmarkt 115
- +32 (0) 3 231 52 66
- Podiumcafe Buster
- At Buster, professional artists (and those in the making) are given the opportunity to bring creative new productions to the public – making for live concerts almost every day!
- Kaasrui 1
- +32 (0) 3 232 51 53
- Café Hopper
- This jazz café, located in Antwerp-south, overlooks the Royal Museum of Fine Arts. Sunday afternoon and Monday night you can enjoy live music – and in winter, on Tuesdays too.
- Leopold de Waelstraat 2
- +32 (0) 3 248 49 33
- Kelly's Irish Pub
- Every day is sports day here, with major sport events screened on one large screen, and 12 plasma TVs. Nine beers and more than 50 whiskeys are on tap – as is live music, every Friday and Saturday.
- De Keyserlei 27
- +32 (0) 3 201 59 88
- Petrol Club
- Petrol is one of Antwerp's top alternative music clubs. A diverse roster of bands includes hip-hop, new-wave, reggae and hard-rock, with both international and Flemish acts playing.
- d'Herbouvillekaai 25
- +32 (0) 3 226 49 63
- De Rots
- If you want it loud and heavy, De Rots is the place to go! It has rock and metal gigs, a wide range of beers and spirits, pool tables and mini-football. Open every day.
- Melkmarkt 11
- +32 (0) 3 234 08 94
- The Korsakov is a recently renovated café located right in the centre of Antwerp. There are live concerts every week, held mostly on a Wednesday and on Sunday.
- Sint-Jorispoort 1
- +32 (0) 485 46 45 06
MARCHE-EN-FAMENNE - “Their cuisine is on a par with that of the French and the portions are generous...” When people discuss the Belgian art of living, it won’t be long before the term ‘Burgundian’ ... [ more ]
BRUGES - Eleven years ago it all started off on quite a modest scale in the medieval town hall of Bruges, under the imposing gaze of the Belfry. Now, in 2018, the Bruges Beer Festival has spread its wings and encompasses... [ more ]
GENVAL - It’s 1909 when John Martin, a Brit, makes his home in Antwerp, earning his living by provisioning sailing vessels. Before long John’s deliveries are heading onto the ships of the Red Star Line, ... [ more ]
NAMUR - At the 6th edition of the Brussels Beer Challenge, hosted this year by the city of Namur, Belgium once again lived up to its cast-iron reputation as one of the most important beer countries in the world. ... [ more ]
STEENHUFFEL - The annual hop harvest at Palm Belgian Craft Brewers is truly a festival of and for the people. We survey the busy crowds on the last Sunday in August in the hop field in the shadow of the ... [ more ]
La Chouffe is Brasserie d’Achouffe's star brew. This strong blond ‘gnome beer’, first brewed in 1982, today accounts for 80 per cent of the brewery’s output. Not only did the bre... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.