- HotelO Kathedral
- Just across from the road from Antwerp's Cathedral of Our Lady, HotelO Kathedral has amazing views, great location and rooms fitted with luxury beds, private bathrooms and dramatically painted murals.
- Handschoenmarkt 3
- +32 (0) 3 500 89 50
- Century Hotel
- The beautifully-renovated Century Hotel is a stone's throw from the Central Railway station, close to Antwerp Zoo and the main shopping district. Its restaurant is noted for quality food and great views.
- Pelikaanstraat 20
- +32 (0) 3 232 58 70
- Hotel Granducale
- Close to the city centre, Hotel Granducale prides itself on its warm welcome, and family-friendly atmosphere. As well as 15 comfortable rooms it has breakfast room, lounge and a garden terrace.
- Sint Vincentiusstraat 3
- +32 (0) 3 239 37 24
- The majestic facade of the Hilton looks out over the historic Groenplaats square. Home to a brasserie, two bars & the fabulous Belle Epoch ballroom, each room has large-screen TV & marble bathroom.
- Groenplaats 2
- +32 (0) 3 204 12 12
- Hotel Firean
- This restored Art Deco mansion, close to Albert Park in southern Antwerp, has spacious elegantly-furnished rooms, a first-class restaurant and a tranquil inner garden, open for breakfast in the summer.
- Karel Oomsstraat 6
- +32 (0) 3 237 02 60
- Leopold Hotel
- With the premier shopping streets of De Keyserlei and the Meir close by, the stylish and sophisticated Leopold Hotel is a boutique hotel that makes a perfect base for hitting Antwerp's retail heaven.
- Quinten Matsijslei 25
- +32 (0) 3 231 15 15
- Park Inn by Radisson
- The 59 rooms of this modern hotel, opposite Antwerp Central Station, offer both comfort and style, while the on-site fitness centre – and adjacent swimming pool, Jacuzzi & steam bath – help you keep trim in the city.
- Koningin Astridplein 14
- +32 (0) 3 202 31 70
- Le Tissu
- Elegance is the watchword for Le Tissu, which has designer furnishings throughout, has its breakfast room in a wine-cellar and which has individually tailored each room to suit a different mood.
- Brialmontlei 2
- Hotel Matelote
- A stunning fusion of 16th-century townhouse and new-millenium style, this 10 bedroom hotel is right in the heart of town – on Haarstraat – with the Grote Markt almost on its doorstep.
- Haarstraat 11A
- +32 (0) 3 201 88 00
- Sir Platin Hotel
- The 'TRYP by Wyndham' (renamed from the Platin) is in the Zurenborg district, famed for its Belle Epoch architecture. This modern-yet-classy hotel offers a first-class hotel experience – without the first-class prices.
- Plantin en Moretuslei 136
- +32 (0) 3 271 07 00
MECHELEN - The historic city of Mechelen, halfway between Brussels and Antwerp, is truly a hidden gem. The presence of the Dukes of Burgundy, who ruled here in the late middle ages, still permeates the ancient city centr... [ more ]
BRUSSELS/ZAVENTEM - This year Brussels Airport is 60 years young! The airport is planning to mark this milestone by showcasing the very best of Belgian produce, which would not be complete without ... [ more ]
At the BeerLovers’ Café just behind Liège’s City Hall we get together to taste the limited edition Chimay Grande Réserve Fermentée en Barriques 2018, a Trappist beer aged in whisky barrels. T... [ more ]
LIESHOUT/STEENHUFFEL - Since 2016 the Palm, De Hoorn and Rodenbach breweries have been owned by Bavaria, a Dutch-based brewer. Two years after the takeover, Bavaria has been re-named Swinkels Family ... [ more ]
BRUSSELS - To be authentic is not a competition and neither is it a fashionable attitude. You either are an authentic brewer or you are not. You are driven, you make great beers that have a soul, you have a good story to... [ more ]
It was in 1966 that Brother Théodore created the ‘capsule blanche’, now better known under the name of Chimay Triple. In contrast to the dark Chimay Rouge and Chimay Bleue, the ‘wh... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.