- Hotel Matelote
- A stunning fusion of 16th-century townhouse and new-millenium style, this 10 bedroom hotel is right in the heart of town – on Haarstraat – with the Grote Markt almost on its doorstep.
- Haarstraat 11A
- +32 (0) 3 201 88 00
- Leopold Hotel
- With the premier shopping streets of De Keyserlei and the Meir close by, the stylish and sophisticated Leopold Hotel is a boutique hotel that makes a perfect base for hitting Antwerp's retail heaven.
- Quinten Matsijslei 25
- +32 (0) 3 231 15 15
- Hotel Granducale
- Close to the city centre, Hotel Granducale prides itself on its warm welcome, and family-friendly atmosphere. As well as 15 comfortable rooms it has breakfast room, lounge and a garden terrace.
- Sint Vincentiusstraat 3
- +32 (0) 3 239 37 24
- The majestic facade of the Hilton looks out over the historic Groenplaats square. Home to a brasserie, two bars & the fabulous Belle Epoch ballroom, each room has large-screen TV & marble bathroom.
- Groenplaats 2
- +32 (0) 3 204 12 12
- Century Hotel
- The beautifully-renovated Century Hotel is a stone's throw from the Central Railway station, close to Antwerp Zoo and the main shopping district. Its restaurant is noted for quality food and great views.
- Pelikaanstraat 20
- +32 (0) 3 232 58 70
- HotelO Kathedral
- Just across from the road from Antwerp's Cathedral of Our Lady, HotelO Kathedral has amazing views, great location and rooms fitted with luxury beds, private bathrooms and dramatically painted murals.
- Handschoenmarkt 3
- +32 (0) 3 500 89 50
- Park Inn by Radisson
- The 59 rooms of this modern hotel, opposite Antwerp Central Station, offer both comfort and style, while the on-site fitness centre – and adjacent swimming pool, Jacuzzi & steam bath – help you keep trim in the city.
- Koningin Astridplein 14
- +32 (0) 3 202 31 70
- Le Tissu
- Elegance is the watchword for Le Tissu, which has designer furnishings throughout, has its breakfast room in a wine-cellar and which has individually tailored each room to suit a different mood.
- Brialmontlei 2
- Hotel Firean
- This restored Art Deco mansion, close to Albert Park in southern Antwerp, has spacious elegantly-furnished rooms, a first-class restaurant and a tranquil inner garden, open for breakfast in the summer.
- Karel Oomsstraat 6
- +32 (0) 3 237 02 60
- Sir Platin Hotel
- The 'TRYP by Wyndham' (renamed from the Platin) is in the Zurenborg district, famed for its Belle Epoch architecture. This modern-yet-classy hotel offers a first-class hotel experience – without the first-class prices.
- Plantin en Moretuslei 136
- +32 (0) 3 271 07 00
GENVAL - It’s 1909 when John Martin, a Brit, makes his home in Antwerp, earning his living by provisioning sailing vessels. Before long John’s deliveries are heading onto the ships of the Red Star Line, ... [ more ]
NAMUR - At the 6th edition of the Brussels Beer Challenge, hosted this year by the city of Namur, Belgium once again lived up to its cast-iron reputation as one of the most important beer countries in the world. ... [ more ]
STEENHUFFEL - The annual hop harvest at Palm Belgian Craft Brewers is truly a festival of and for the people. We survey the busy crowds on the last Sunday in August in the hop field in the shadow of the ... [ more ]
VLEZENBEEK/DILBEEK - It is often said that lambics are only for those with an experienced palate. At Brouwerij Lindemans, one of Belgium’s favourite brewers of this traditional style, they beg to differ. ... [ more ]
KORTRIJK/BELLEGEM - It was in 1892 that Brouwerij Omer Vander Ghinste opened for business in Bellegem, a village near Kortrijk in West Flanders, close to the French border. Since then, countless... [ more ]
Trignac from Castle Brewery Van Honsebrouck was introduced in the spring of 2013 and is far more than a tripel matured in oak barrels. It is, in fact, the first genuine tripel mat... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.