- Leopold Hotel
- With the premier shopping streets of De Keyserlei and the Meir close by, the stylish and sophisticated Leopold Hotel is a boutique hotel that makes a perfect base for hitting Antwerp's retail heaven.
- Quinten Matsijslei 25
- +32 (0) 3 231 15 15
- HotelO Kathedral
- Just across from the road from Antwerp's Cathedral of Our Lady, HotelO Kathedral has amazing views, great location and rooms fitted with luxury beds, private bathrooms and dramatically painted murals.
- Handschoenmarkt 3
- +32 (0) 3 500 89 50
- Hotel Granducale
- Close to the city centre, Hotel Granducale prides itself on its warm welcome, and family-friendly atmosphere. As well as 15 comfortable rooms it has breakfast room, lounge and a garden terrace.
- Sint Vincentiusstraat 3
- +32 (0) 3 239 37 24
- The majestic facade of the Hilton looks out over the historic Groenplaats square. Home to a brasserie, two bars & the fabulous Belle Epoch ballroom, each room has large-screen TV & marble bathroom.
- Groenplaats 2
- +32 (0) 3 204 12 12
- Park Inn by Radisson
- The 59 rooms of this modern hotel, opposite Antwerp Central Station, offer both comfort and style, while the on-site fitness centre – and adjacent swimming pool, Jacuzzi & steam bath – help you keep trim in the city.
- Koningin Astridplein 14
- +32 (0) 3 202 31 70
- Le Tissu
- Elegance is the watchword for Le Tissu, which has designer furnishings throughout, has its breakfast room in a wine-cellar and which has individually tailored each room to suit a different mood.
- Brialmontlei 2
- Hotel Matelote
- A stunning fusion of 16th-century townhouse and new-millenium style, this 10 bedroom hotel is right in the heart of town – on Haarstraat – with the Grote Markt almost on its doorstep.
- Haarstraat 11A
- +32 (0) 3 201 88 00
- Century Hotel
- The beautifully-renovated Century Hotel is a stone's throw from the Central Railway station, close to Antwerp Zoo and the main shopping district. Its restaurant is noted for quality food and great views.
- Pelikaanstraat 20
- +32 (0) 3 232 58 70
- Sir Platin Hotel
- The 'TRYP by Wyndham' (renamed from the Platin) is in the Zurenborg district, famed for its Belle Epoch architecture. This modern-yet-classy hotel offers a first-class hotel experience – without the first-class prices.
- Plantin en Moretuslei 136
- +32 (0) 3 271 07 00
- Hotel Firean
- This restored Art Deco mansion, close to Albert Park in southern Antwerp, has spacious elegantly-furnished rooms, a first-class restaurant and a tranquil inner garden, open for breakfast in the summer.
- Karel Oomsstraat 6
- +32 (0) 3 237 02 60
At the BeerLovers’ Café just behind Liège’s City Hall we get together to taste the limited edition Chimay Grande Réserve Fermentée en Barriques 2018, a Trappist beer aged in whisky barrels. T... [ more ]
LIESHOUT/STEENHUFFEL - Since 2016 the Palm, De Hoorn and Rodenbach breweries have been owned by Bavaria, a Dutch-based brewer. Two years after the takeover, Bavaria has been re-named Swinkels Family ... [ more ]
BRUSSELS - To be authentic is not a competition and neither is it a fashionable attitude. You either are an authentic brewer or you are not. You are driven, you make great beers that have a soul, you have a good story to... [ more ]
LEUVEN - 12,500 fans made their way to Leuven for what was already the 15th edition of the Zythos beer festival. Many fans travelled a long way to get to Belgium. They flocked here from many European ... [ more ]
MARCHE-EN-FAMENNE - “Their cuisine is on a par with that of the French and the portions are generous...” When people discuss the Belgian art of living, it won’t be long before the term ‘Burgundian’ ... [ more ]
Bacchus Kriekenbier is a fruit beer based on Bacchus Oud Vlaams Bruin (Old Flemish Brown) with the addition of krieks (Morello cherries). The production process is similar to that ... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.