- Sir Platin Hotel
- The 'TRYP by Wyndham' (renamed from the Platin) is in the Zurenborg district, famed for its Belle Epoch architecture. This modern-yet-classy hotel offers a first-class hotel experience – without the first-class prices.
- Plantin en Moretuslei 136
- +32 (0) 3 271 07 00
- HotelO Kathedral
- Just across from the road from Antwerp's Cathedral of Our Lady, HotelO Kathedral has amazing views, great location and rooms fitted with luxury beds, private bathrooms and dramatically painted murals.
- Handschoenmarkt 3
- +32 (0) 3 500 89 50
- Le Tissu
- Elegance is the watchword for Le Tissu, which has designer furnishings throughout, has its breakfast room in a wine-cellar and which has individually tailored each room to suit a different mood.
- Brialmontlei 2
- Hotel Matelote
- A stunning fusion of 16th-century townhouse and new-millenium style, this 10 bedroom hotel is right in the heart of town – on Haarstraat – with the Grote Markt almost on its doorstep.
- Haarstraat 11A
- +32 (0) 3 201 88 00
- Park Inn by Radisson
- The 59 rooms of this modern hotel, opposite Antwerp Central Station, offer both comfort and style, while the on-site fitness centre – and adjacent swimming pool, Jacuzzi & steam bath – help you keep trim in the city.
- Koningin Astridplein 14
- +32 (0) 3 202 31 70
- Hotel Firean
- This restored Art Deco mansion, close to Albert Park in southern Antwerp, has spacious elegantly-furnished rooms, a first-class restaurant and a tranquil inner garden, open for breakfast in the summer.
- Karel Oomsstraat 6
- +32 (0) 3 237 02 60
- Hotel Granducale
- Close to the city centre, Hotel Granducale prides itself on its warm welcome, and family-friendly atmosphere. As well as 15 comfortable rooms it has breakfast room, lounge and a garden terrace.
- Sint Vincentiusstraat 3
- +32 (0) 3 239 37 24
- Century Hotel
- The beautifully-renovated Century Hotel is a stone's throw from the Central Railway station, close to Antwerp Zoo and the main shopping district. Its restaurant is noted for quality food and great views.
- Pelikaanstraat 20
- +32 (0) 3 232 58 70
- The majestic facade of the Hilton looks out over the historic Groenplaats square. Home to a brasserie, two bars & the fabulous Belle Epoch ballroom, each room has large-screen TV & marble bathroom.
- Groenplaats 2
- +32 (0) 3 204 12 12
- Leopold Hotel
- With the premier shopping streets of De Keyserlei and the Meir close by, the stylish and sophisticated Leopold Hotel is a boutique hotel that makes a perfect base for hitting Antwerp's retail heaven.
- Quinten Matsijslei 25
- +32 (0) 3 231 15 15
BRUSSELS/MONS - We’ve made our way down to the historic city of Mons (Bergen) for the eighth edition of the international Brussels Beer Challenge. A 90-strong jury is busy tasting; there are four morning sessions in a ro... [ more ]
BRUGES - This city draws you back in time to the heydays of the Burgundian era. After years of renovation works the Gruuthusemuseum has re-opened its doors. This former city palace is the showca... [ more ]
ANTWERP - Brewers from 59 different countries flocked to attend the Brewers of Europe Forum 2019 in the prestigious Queen Elizabeth Hall, right next to the renowned Antwerp Central Station building. ... [ more ]
ERTVELDE - To track down a brewer within his own domain is a high-ranking form of sports, or that’s the impression I get. After a bit of practice I spot Jef Versele, CEO of the Van Steenberge brewery, well hidden amongst... [ more ]
MECHELEN - The historic city of Mechelen, halfway between Brussels and Antwerp, is truly a hidden gem. The presence of the Dukes of Burgundy, who ruled here in the late middle ages, still permeates the ancient city centr... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.