Health and Beauty
- Emotion is a beauty-spa offering manicures, pedicures, skin-care, massage and much more. Equipped with the latest sunbeds and also help you get fit & trim those pounds.
- Groenplaats 3
- +32 (0) 3 475 10 13
- De Cliènt
- At the Client you'll find a diverse team of hair professionals, ready to give you your new look. Every customer is indulged to the fullest, leaving you pampered, as well as permed.
- Nationalestraat 60
- +32 (0) 3 233 37 23
- De Wakko Kapper
- At Wakko's hairdressers, see your hair-styling dreams teased out into infinite possibilities. Their mission? To see you step out of that salon with a spring in your step.
- Sint-Rochusstraat 3
- +32 (0) 3 233 46 04
- For beauty treatments, manicures & pedicures – and all kinds of professional massage and aromatherapy sessions – you're in the right place at Masumi's.
- Italiëlei 179
- +32 (0) 495 30 12 12
- The staff at K-Hair are trained specialists, ready-and-waiting to help you find, fashion & finesse your perfect new look. Open every day of the week, except for Mondays.
- Minderbroedersrui 74
- +32 (0) 3 213 18 34
- A wide variety of sports-activities naturally top the bill at Sportoase. But it also has a well-equipped beauty and wellness center with hammam, jacuzzi, steam-bath and herbal baths.
- Veldstraat 83
- +32 (0) 3 290 55 55
- Hammam Royal
- Hammam Royal offers a full complement of wellness facilities & beauty therapies, gifting you a wonderful day of stimulation and relaxation in tranquil atmosphere.
- Bisschopstraat 8
- +32 (0) 3 636 43 33
MARCHE-EN-FAMENNE - “Their cuisine is on a par with that of the French and the portions are generous...” When people discuss the Belgian art of living, it won’t be long before the term ‘Burgundian’ ... [ more ]
BRUGES - Eleven years ago it all started off on quite a modest scale in the medieval town hall of Bruges, under the imposing gaze of the Belfry. Now, in 2018, the Bruges Beer Festival has spread its wings and encompasses... [ more ]
GENVAL - It’s 1909 when John Martin, a Brit, makes his home in Antwerp, earning his living by provisioning sailing vessels. Before long John’s deliveries are heading onto the ships of the Red Star Line, ... [ more ]
NAMUR - At the 6th edition of the Brussels Beer Challenge, hosted this year by the city of Namur, Belgium once again lived up to its cast-iron reputation as one of the most important beer countries in the world. ... [ more ]
STEENHUFFEL - The annual hop harvest at Palm Belgian Craft Brewers is truly a festival of and for the people. We survey the busy crowds on the last Sunday in August in the hop field in the shadow of the ... [ more ]
Many Belgian towns and cities have their own city beer. Bruges is no exception, with the Brugse Tripel from the De Gouden Boom brewery. Palm Belgian Craft Brewers took over De Goud... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.