Health and Beauty
- Hammam Royal
- Hammam Royal offers a full complement of wellness facilities & beauty therapies, gifting you a wonderful day of stimulation and relaxation in tranquil atmosphere.
- Bisschopstraat 8
- +32 (0) 3 636 43 33
- A wide variety of sports-activities naturally top the bill at Sportoase. But it also has a well-equipped beauty and wellness center with hammam, jacuzzi, steam-bath and herbal baths.
- Veldstraat 83
- +32 (0) 3 290 55 55
- De Cliènt
- At the Client you'll find a diverse team of hair professionals, ready to give you your new look. Every customer is indulged to the fullest, leaving you pampered, as well as permed.
- Nationalestraat 60
- +32 (0) 3 233 37 23
- The staff at K-Hair are trained specialists, ready-and-waiting to help you find, fashion & finesse your perfect new look. Open every day of the week, except for Mondays.
- Minderbroedersrui 74
- +32 (0) 3 213 18 34
- De Wakko Kapper
- At Wakko's hairdressers, see your hair-styling dreams teased out into infinite possibilities. Their mission? To see you step out of that salon with a spring in your step.
- Sint-Rochusstraat 3
- +32 (0) 3 233 46 04
- For beauty treatments, manicures & pedicures – and all kinds of professional massage and aromatherapy sessions – you're in the right place at Masumi's.
- Italiëlei 179
- +32 (0) 495 30 12 12
- Emotion is a beauty-spa offering manicures, pedicures, skin-care, massage and much more. Equipped with the latest sunbeds and also help you get fit & trim those pounds.
- Groenplaats 3
- +32 (0) 3 475 10 13
ANTWERP - Brewers from 59 different countries flocked to attend the Brewers of Europe Forum 2019 in the prestigious Queen Elizabeth Hall, right next to the renowned Antwerp Central Station building. ... [ more ]
ERTVELDE - To track down a brewer within his own domain is a high-ranking form of sports, or that’s the impression I get. After a bit of practice I spot Jef Versele, CEO of the Van Steenberge brewery, well hidden amongst... [ more ]
MECHELEN - The historic city of Mechelen, halfway between Brussels and Antwerp, is truly a hidden gem. The presence of the Dukes of Burgundy, who ruled here in the late middle ages, still permeates the ancient city centr... [ more ]
BRUSSELS/ZAVENTEM - This year Brussels Airport is 60 years young! The airport is planning to mark this milestone by showcasing the very best of Belgian produce, which would not be complete without ... [ more ]
At the BeerLovers’ Café just behind Liège’s City Hall we get together to taste the limited edition Chimay Grande Réserve Fermentée en Barriques 2018, a Trappist beer aged in whisky barrels. T... [ more ]
Whereas the classic Duvel is traditionally brewed with two varieties of hops, the Tripel Hop (as its name indicates) involves the addition of a third variety of aroma hops. The Duv... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.