- Museum Mayer van den Bergh
- Major artworks from the Gothic and Renaissance period are housed here, many of them once belonging to art collector Fritz Mayer van den Bergh, who died in 1901.
- Lange Gasthuisstraat 19
- +32 (0) 3 338 81 88
- ModeMuseum (MoMu)
- MoMu is 'history-central' for Antwerp's illustrious fashion-industry: collecting, conserving, studying and exhibiting the styles that made the city famous - and the wider Belgian fashion scene.
- Nationalestraat 28
- +32 (0) 3 470 27 71
- Foto Museum (FoMu)
- This museum houses historical and contemporary photography collections, presented anew each year, with frequently-changing exhibitions that are both innovative and illuminating.
- Waalsekaai 47
- Het Rubenshuis – the Rubens House – is the 17th century home, and studio, of the painter Peter Paul Rubens, which has been transformed into a museum honouring one of Antwerp's most famous sons.
- Wapperplein 9-11
- +32 (0) 3 201 15 55
- Maagdenhuis Museum
- Once a former 17th-century orphanage for girls, the Maagdenhuis is now an art museum famed for its intriguing facade and charming inner courtyard.
- Lange Gasthuisstraat 33
- +32 (0) 3 338 26 20
- Rockox House
- Come to Rockox House – home of Antwerp's mayor – and see works of art by Peter Brueghel, Jan Brueghel, Rubens, Van Dyck, Jacob Jordaens, and many other great painters.
- Keizerstraat 12
- +32 (0) 3 201 92 50
- Museum Plantin-Moretus
- This museum honours the famous 16th-century Antwerp printers, Christophe Plantin and Jan Moretus. It is located in the building that served as their home and printworks, Plantin Press.
- Vrijdagmarkt 22
- +32 (0) 3 221 14 50
- Royal Museum of Fine Arts
- The Royal Museum of Fine Arts, run by Government of Flanders, has an exceptional collection of artistic works that have earned this museum considerable international stature.
- Lange Kievitstraat 111-113
- +32 (0) 3 224 95 50
- Museum aan de Stroom (MAS)
- The MAS, housed in a unique architectural setting, has as its main themes the Metropolis, Power, Life and Death – and Antwerp's history as a major international port.
- Hanzestedenplaats 1
- +32 (0) 3 338 44 00
- The Middelheim Museum
- The Middelheim Museum is an open-air sculpture museum, situated in a fantastic 25-hectares park. Over 200 modern and contemporary sculptures are to be found in these beautiful surroundings.
- Middelheimlaan 61
- +32 (0) 3 288 33 60
At the BeerLovers’ Café just behind Liège’s City Hall we get together to taste the limited edition Chimay Grande Réserve Fermentée en Barriques 2018, a Trappist beer aged in whisky barrels. T... [ more ]
LIESHOUT/STEENHUFFEL - Since 2016 the Palm, De Hoorn and Rodenbach breweries have been owned by Bavaria, a Dutch-based brewer. Two years after the takeover, Bavaria has been re-named Swinkels Family ... [ more ]
BRUSSELS - To be authentic is not a competition and neither is it a fashionable attitude. You either are an authentic brewer or you are not. You are driven, you make great beers that have a soul, you have a good story to... [ more ]
LEUVEN - 12,500 fans made their way to Leuven for what was already the 15th edition of the Zythos beer festival. Many fans travelled a long way to get to Belgium. They flocked here from many European ... [ more ]
MARCHE-EN-FAMENNE - “Their cuisine is on a par with that of the French and the portions are generous...” When people discuss the Belgian art of living, it won’t be long before the term ‘Burgundian’ ... [ more ]
Microbrewery De Hoorn was re-established in 2014. With the launch of its Cornet, Brouwerij Palm is harking back to the tradition of oaked beers, where oak is used to create the tas... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.