- ModeMuseum (MoMu)
- MoMu is 'history-central' for Antwerp's illustrious fashion-industry: collecting, conserving, studying and exhibiting the styles that made the city famous - and the wider Belgian fashion scene.
- Nationalestraat 28
- +32 (0) 3 470 27 71
- Museum Plantin-Moretus
- This museum honours the famous 16th-century Antwerp printers, Christophe Plantin and Jan Moretus. It is located in the building that served as their home and printworks, Plantin Press.
- Vrijdagmarkt 22
- +32 (0) 3 221 14 50
- Foto Museum (FoMu)
- This museum houses historical and contemporary photography collections, presented anew each year, with frequently-changing exhibitions that are both innovative and illuminating.
- Waalsekaai 47
- Het Rubenshuis – the Rubens House – is the 17th century home, and studio, of the painter Peter Paul Rubens, which has been transformed into a museum honouring one of Antwerp's most famous sons.
- Wapperplein 9-11
- +32 (0) 3 201 15 55
- The Middelheim Museum
- The Middelheim Museum is an open-air sculpture museum, situated in a fantastic 25-hectares park. Over 200 modern and contemporary sculptures are to be found in these beautiful surroundings.
- Middelheimlaan 61
- +32 (0) 3 288 33 60
- Museum Mayer van den Bergh
- Major artworks from the Gothic and Renaissance period are housed here, many of them once belonging to art collector Fritz Mayer van den Bergh, who died in 1901.
- Lange Gasthuisstraat 19
- +32 (0) 3 338 81 88
- Royal Museum of Fine Arts
- The Royal Museum of Fine Arts, run by Government of Flanders, has an exceptional collection of artistic works that have earned this museum considerable international stature.
- Lange Kievitstraat 111-113
- +32 (0) 3 224 95 50
- Maagdenhuis Museum
- Once a former 17th-century orphanage for girls, the Maagdenhuis is now an art museum famed for its intriguing facade and charming inner courtyard.
- Lange Gasthuisstraat 33
- +32 (0) 3 338 26 20
- Rockox House
- Come to Rockox House – home of Antwerp's mayor – and see works of art by Peter Brueghel, Jan Brueghel, Rubens, Van Dyck, Jacob Jordaens, and many other great painters.
- Keizerstraat 12
- +32 (0) 3 201 92 50
- Museum aan de Stroom (MAS)
- The MAS, housed in a unique architectural setting, has as its main themes the Metropolis, Power, Life and Death – and Antwerp's history as a major international port.
- Hanzestedenplaats 1
- +32 (0) 3 338 44 00
BRUSSELS/MONS - We’ve made our way down to the historic city of Mons (Bergen) for the eighth edition of the international Brussels Beer Challenge. A 90-strong jury is busy tasting; there are four morning sessions in a ro... [ more ]
BRUGES - This city draws you back in time to the heydays of the Burgundian era. After years of renovation works the Gruuthusemuseum has re-opened its doors. This former city palace is the showca... [ more ]
ANTWERP - Brewers from 59 different countries flocked to attend the Brewers of Europe Forum 2019 in the prestigious Queen Elizabeth Hall, right next to the renowned Antwerp Central Station building. ... [ more ]
ERTVELDE - To track down a brewer within his own domain is a high-ranking form of sports, or that’s the impression I get. After a bit of practice I spot Jef Versele, CEO of the Van Steenberge brewery, well hidden amongst... [ more ]
MECHELEN - The historic city of Mechelen, halfway between Brussels and Antwerp, is truly a hidden gem. The presence of the Dukes of Burgundy, who ruled here in the late middle ages, still permeates the ancient city centr... [ more ]
The Palm Brewery was founded in 1929. Their amber beer is a ‘Spéciale Belge Ale’. This beer style was created early in the 20th century by Belgian brewers, to provide an alternativ... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.