- Rockox House
- Come to Rockox House – home of Antwerp's mayor – and see works of art by Peter Brueghel, Jan Brueghel, Rubens, Van Dyck, Jacob Jordaens, and many other great painters.
- Keizerstraat 12
- +32 (0) 3 201 92 50
- Museum Mayer van den Bergh
- Major artworks from the Gothic and Renaissance period are housed here, many of them once belonging to art collector Fritz Mayer van den Bergh, who died in 1901.
- Lange Gasthuisstraat 19
- +32 (0) 3 338 81 88
- The Middelheim Museum
- The Middelheim Museum is an open-air sculpture museum, situated in a fantastic 25-hectares park. Over 200 modern and contemporary sculptures are to be found in these beautiful surroundings.
- Middelheimlaan 61
- +32 (0) 3 288 33 60
- ModeMuseum (MoMu)
- MoMu is 'history-central' for Antwerp's illustrious fashion-industry: collecting, conserving, studying and exhibiting the styles that made the city famous - and the wider Belgian fashion scene.
- Nationalestraat 28
- +32 (0) 3 470 27 71
- Het Rubenshuis – the Rubens House – is the 17th century home, and studio, of the painter Peter Paul Rubens, which has been transformed into a museum honouring one of Antwerp's most famous sons.
- Wapperplein 9-11
- +32 (0) 3 201 15 55
- Royal Museum of Fine Arts
- The Royal Museum of Fine Arts, run by Government of Flanders, has an exceptional collection of artistic works that have earned this museum considerable international stature.
- Lange Kievitstraat 111-113
- +32 (0) 3 224 95 50
- Museum Plantin-Moretus
- This museum honours the famous 16th-century Antwerp printers, Christophe Plantin and Jan Moretus. It is located in the building that served as their home and printworks, Plantin Press.
- Vrijdagmarkt 22
- +32 (0) 3 221 14 50
- Foto Museum (FoMu)
- This museum houses historical and contemporary photography collections, presented anew each year, with frequently-changing exhibitions that are both innovative and illuminating.
- Waalsekaai 47
- Maagdenhuis Museum
- Once a former 17th-century orphanage for girls, the Maagdenhuis is now an art museum famed for its intriguing facade and charming inner courtyard.
- Lange Gasthuisstraat 33
- +32 (0) 3 338 26 20
- Museum aan de Stroom (MAS)
- The MAS, housed in a unique architectural setting, has as its main themes the Metropolis, Power, Life and Death – and Antwerp's history as a major international port.
- Hanzestedenplaats 1
- +32 (0) 3 338 44 00
ANTWERP - Brewers from 59 different countries flocked to attend the Brewers of Europe Forum 2019 in the prestigious Queen Elizabeth Hall, right next to the renowned Antwerp Central Station building. ... [ more ]
ERTVELDE - To track down a brewer within his own domain is a high-ranking form of sports, or that’s the impression I get. After a bit of practice I spot Jef Versele, CEO of the Van Steenberge brewery, well hidden amongst... [ more ]
MECHELEN - The historic city of Mechelen, halfway between Brussels and Antwerp, is truly a hidden gem. The presence of the Dukes of Burgundy, who ruled here in the late middle ages, still permeates the ancient city centr... [ more ]
BRUSSELS/ZAVENTEM - This year Brussels Airport is 60 years young! The airport is planning to mark this milestone by showcasing the very best of Belgian produce, which would not be complete without ... [ more ]
At the BeerLovers’ Café just behind Liège’s City Hall we get together to taste the limited edition Chimay Grande Réserve Fermentée en Barriques 2018, a Trappist beer aged in whisky barrels. T... [ more ]
Father Théodore was responsible for the re-start of the Chimay brewery after the Second World War. He worked with Professor De Clerck of Louvain University. Together, they managed ... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.