- Del Rey
- Del Rey is a pastry and chocolate shop which has a special 'Chocolate Lounge' for customers, where you can enjoy all their delicious desserts with a nice cup of coffee.
- Appelmansstraat 5
- +32 (0) 3 470 28 67
- One of the few local chocolate companies still making its wares in Belgium, Neuhaus has luxury chocolate shops across Belgium – including Antwerp.
- Meir 78
- +32 (0) 3 231 16 30
- Goossens Chocolatier
- When it comes to quality, Chocolaterie Goossens’ philosophy is to make no concessions. They create traditionally-crafted chocolates where cocoa is king and additives are unknown.
- Isabellalei 6
- +32 (0) 3 239 13 10
- Leonidas uses only the 'best of Belgian' to make their pralines: real Belgian chocolate, creamery- butter and the freshest cream make the delectable basis of each delicious creation.
- De Keyserlei 7
- +32 (0) 3 233 61 58
- Chocoladecafé Günther Watté
- Located in the high-fashion district of Antwerp, at Gunther Watté's you can enjoy his superb coffee, excellent desserts – and of course those famously delectable designer chocolates.
- Steenhouwersvest 30
- +32 (0) 3 293 58 94
BRUSSELS/MONS - We’ve made our way down to the historic city of Mons (Bergen) for the eighth edition of the international Brussels Beer Challenge. A 90-strong jury is busy tasting; there are four morning sessions in a ro... [ more ]
BRUGES - This city draws you back in time to the heydays of the Burgundian era. After years of renovation works the Gruuthusemuseum has re-opened its doors. This former city palace is the showca... [ more ]
ANTWERP - Brewers from 59 different countries flocked to attend the Brewers of Europe Forum 2019 in the prestigious Queen Elizabeth Hall, right next to the renowned Antwerp Central Station building. ... [ more ]
ERTVELDE - To track down a brewer within his own domain is a high-ranking form of sports, or that’s the impression I get. After a bit of practice I spot Jef Versele, CEO of the Van Steenberge brewery, well hidden amongst... [ more ]
MECHELEN - The historic city of Mechelen, halfway between Brussels and Antwerp, is truly a hidden gem. The presence of the Dukes of Burgundy, who ruled here in the late middle ages, still permeates the ancient city centr... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.