- Bierhandel Willems en Zoon
- This family business, in Antwerp since 1963, offers an enormous selection of beers – 950 and counting! The shop is closed on Sundays and Mondays.
- Leopoldstraat 26
- 2280 Grobbendonk
- +32 (0) 14 51 17 74
- Belgium Beers
- This little beer shop is located in the heart of Antwerp, and offers a range of about 280 different Belgian beers, as well as beer glasses and multiple gift sets.
- Suikerrui 14
- +32 (0) 3 288 51 45
- De Bierschuur
- Right on the border between Belgium and Holland, De Bierschuur offers an eclectic range of around 100 beers, as well as fine wines & other drinks.
- Grens 18
- 2382 Poppel
- +32 (0)14 65 05 13
- Abbey N°8
- If you have been looking for that hard-to-come-by brand, Abbey N°8 are sure to have it covered. They have a fantastic selection of both standard & rare Belgian beers.
- Handschoenmarkt 8
- +32 (0) 3 231 63 93
At the BeerLovers’ Café just behind Liège’s City Hall we get together to taste the limited edition Chimay Grande Réserve Fermentée en Barriques 2018, a Trappist beer aged in whisky barrels. T... [ more ]
LIESHOUT/STEENHUFFEL - Since 2016 the Palm, De Hoorn and Rodenbach breweries have been owned by Bavaria, a Dutch-based brewer. Two years after the takeover, Bavaria has been re-named Swinkels Family ... [ more ]
BRUSSELS - To be authentic is not a competition and neither is it a fashionable attitude. You either are an authentic brewer or you are not. You are driven, you make great beers that have a soul, you have a good story to... [ more ]
LEUVEN - 12,500 fans made their way to Leuven for what was already the 15th edition of the Zythos beer festival. Many fans travelled a long way to get to Belgium. They flocked here from many European ... [ more ]
MARCHE-EN-FAMENNE - “Their cuisine is on a par with that of the French and the portions are generous...” When people discuss the Belgian art of living, it won’t be long before the term ‘Burgundian’ ... [ more ]
In 2003 the Roman brewery – in business since 1545 and a proud member of the Belgian Family Brewers association – relaunched its popular 'Roman Oudenaards bruin' as 'Adriaen Brouwe... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.