- De Bierschuur
- Right on the border between Belgium and Holland, De Bierschuur offers an eclectic range of around 100 beers, as well as fine wines & other drinks.
- Grens 18
- 2382 Poppel
- +32 (0)14 65 05 13
- Belgium Beers
- This little beer shop is located in the heart of Antwerp, and offers a range of about 280 different Belgian beers, as well as beer glasses and multiple gift sets.
- Suikerrui 14
- +32 (0) 3 288 51 45
- Bierhandel Willems en Zoon
- This family business, in Antwerp since 1963, offers an enormous selection of beers – 950 and counting! The shop is closed on Sundays and Mondays.
- Leopoldstraat 26
- 2280 Grobbendonk
- +32 (0) 14 51 17 74
- Abbey N°8
- If you have been looking for that hard-to-come-by brand, Abbey N°8 are sure to have it covered. They have a fantastic selection of both standard & rare Belgian beers.
- Handschoenmarkt 8
- +32 (0) 3 231 63 93
ANTWERP - Brewers from 59 different countries flocked to attend the Brewers of Europe Forum 2019 in the prestigious Queen Elizabeth Hall, right next to the renowned Antwerp Central Station building. ... [ more ]
ERTVELDE - To track down a brewer within his own domain is a high-ranking form of sports, or that’s the impression I get. After a bit of practice I spot Jef Versele, CEO of the Van Steenberge brewery, well hidden amongst... [ more ]
MECHELEN - The historic city of Mechelen, halfway between Brussels and Antwerp, is truly a hidden gem. The presence of the Dukes of Burgundy, who ruled here in the late middle ages, still permeates the ancient city centr... [ more ]
BRUSSELS/ZAVENTEM - This year Brussels Airport is 60 years young! The airport is planning to mark this milestone by showcasing the very best of Belgian produce, which would not be complete without ... [ more ]
At the BeerLovers’ Café just behind Liège’s City Hall we get together to taste the limited edition Chimay Grande Réserve Fermentée en Barriques 2018, a Trappist beer aged in whisky barrels. T... [ more ]
Trignac from Castle Brewery Van Honsebrouck was introduced in the spring of 2013 and is far more than a tripel matured in oak barrels. It is, in fact, the first genuine tripel mat... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.