- Abbey N°8
- If you have been looking for that hard-to-come-by brand, Abbey N°8 are sure to have it covered. They have a fantastic selection of both standard & rare Belgian beers.
- Handschoenmarkt 8
- +32 (0) 3 231 63 93
- De Bierschuur
- Right on the border between Belgium and Holland, De Bierschuur offers an eclectic range of around 100 beers, as well as fine wines & other drinks.
- Grens 18
- 2382 Poppel
- +32 (0)14 65 05 13
- Belgium Beers
- This little beer shop is located in the heart of Antwerp, and offers a range of about 280 different Belgian beers, as well as beer glasses and multiple gift sets.
- Suikerrui 14
- +32 (0) 3 288 51 45
- Bierhandel Willems en Zoon
- This family business, in Antwerp since 1963, offers an enormous selection of beers – 950 and counting! The shop is closed on Sundays and Mondays.
- Leopoldstraat 26
- 2280 Grobbendonk
- +32 (0) 14 51 17 74
BRUSSELS/MONS - We’ve made our way down to the historic city of Mons (Bergen) for the eighth edition of the international Brussels Beer Challenge. A 90-strong jury is busy tasting; there are four morning sessions in a ro... [ more ]
BRUGES - This city draws you back in time to the heydays of the Burgundian era. After years of renovation works the Gruuthusemuseum has re-opened its doors. This former city palace is the showca... [ more ]
ANTWERP - Brewers from 59 different countries flocked to attend the Brewers of Europe Forum 2019 in the prestigious Queen Elizabeth Hall, right next to the renowned Antwerp Central Station building. ... [ more ]
ERTVELDE - To track down a brewer within his own domain is a high-ranking form of sports, or that’s the impression I get. After a bit of practice I spot Jef Versele, CEO of the Van Steenberge brewery, well hidden amongst... [ more ]
MECHELEN - The historic city of Mechelen, halfway between Brussels and Antwerp, is truly a hidden gem. The presence of the Dukes of Burgundy, who ruled here in the late middle ages, still permeates the ancient city centr... [ more ]
This Antwerp classic, launched over a century ago in 1913, catches your eye straight away. That's thanks to its intense mahogany colour and its robustly frothy collar. De Koninck ... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.