- De Bierschuur
- Right on the border between Belgium and Holland, De Bierschuur offers an eclectic range of around 100 beers, as well as fine wines & other drinks.
- Grens 18
- 2382 Poppel
- +32 (0)14 65 05 13
- Bierhandel Willems en Zoon
- This family business, in Antwerp since 1963, offers an enormous selection of beers – 950 and counting! The shop is closed on Sundays and Mondays.
- Leopoldstraat 26
- 2280 Grobbendonk
- +32 (0) 14 51 17 74
- Abbey N°8
- If you have been looking for that hard-to-come-by brand, Abbey N°8 are sure to have it covered. They have a fantastic selection of both standard & rare Belgian beers.
- Handschoenmarkt 8
- +32 (0) 3 231 63 93
- Belgium Beers
- This little beer shop is located in the heart of Antwerp, and offers a range of about 280 different Belgian beers, as well as beer glasses and multiple gift sets.
- Suikerrui 14
- +32 (0) 3 288 51 45
MARCHE-EN-FAMENNE - “Their cuisine is on a par with that of the French and the portions are generous...” When people discuss the Belgian art of living, it won’t be long before the term ‘Burgundian’ ... [ more ]
BRUGES - Eleven years ago it all started off on quite a modest scale in the medieval town hall of Bruges, under the imposing gaze of the Belfry. Now, in 2018, the Bruges Beer Festival has spread its wings and encompasses... [ more ]
GENVAL - It’s 1909 when John Martin, a Brit, makes his home in Antwerp, earning his living by provisioning sailing vessels. Before long John’s deliveries are heading onto the ships of the Red Star Line, ... [ more ]
NAMUR - At the 6th edition of the Brussels Beer Challenge, hosted this year by the city of Namur, Belgium once again lived up to its cast-iron reputation as one of the most important beer countries in the world. ... [ more ]
STEENHUFFEL - The annual hop harvest at Palm Belgian Craft Brewers is truly a festival of and for the people. We survey the busy crowds on the last Sunday in August in the hop field in the shadow of the ... [ more ]
Microbrewery De Hoorn was re-established in 2014. With the launch of its Cornet, Palm Belgian Craft Brewers are harking back to the tradition of oaked beers, where oak is used to c... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.