Bed and Breakfast
- The Glorious-Inn
- If you're looking for that little bit extra from your accommodation, then The Glorious-Inn is for you – an establishment whose luxurious, elegant suites make it more of a boutique hotel, than a B&B.
- De Burburestraat 4a
- +32 (0) 3 237 06 13
- Abondance Logies
- Spend a night overlooking one of Antwerp's prettiest streets, in this elegantly renovated town-house. Among its bright and modern rooms is a dining room, kitchen and loft conversion.
- Zurenborg 3
- +32 (0) 468 15 24 77
- Aan de Leien
- With the historic town centre laid out beneath the rooftop terrace of its penthouse suite, the Aan de Leien has the ultimate B&B 'room-with-a-view'. There are two other luxury rooms available too.
- Britselei 49
- +32 (0) 485 57 96 35
- Because the Night
- Floor-to-ceiling windows, extra-long beds and cable TV are just some of the stand-outs at the stylish 'Because the Night' B&B, which was once a stable-rooms for the city.
- Verschansingstraat 55
- +32 (0) 476 48 40 00
- De Witte Nijl
- Stay in a 19th-century mansion with a stylish, romantic, African atmosphere. Located in a quiet street that remains close to everything Antwerp has to offer. Free parking available.
- Tolstraat 35
- +32 (0) 3 336 26 85
- Koto has a it all: a central location, modish interiors, rooms with air-conditioning and free access to a heated outdoor swimming pool – and a spacious garden.
- Miraeusstraat 27
- +32 (0) 474 53 14 44
- Luxe Suites-1-2-3
- Choose from two beautiful suites, elegantly furnished and both with a private terrace. Guests can also use the wellness facilities such as the swimming pool, sauna and Jacuzzi on a shared roof terrace.
- Lange Lozanastraat 16
- +32 (0) 3 226 35 52
- Yellow Submarine
- Quirky, fun and equipped with all mod-cons, the luxurious rooms at the Yellow Submarine come with both shower and bath, a minibar, a flat-screen cable TV – and a Nespresso coffee machine.
- Falconplein 51
- +32 (0) 475 59 59 83
- Set in an historic building just outside Antwerp’s old centre, this B&B has beautiful, modern, and spacious rooms, with spa bathtubs, designer furniture and free Wi-Fi.
- Oude Leeuwenrui 23
- +32 (0) 479 27 98 42
- Clean, white interiors and high-vaulted ceilings make for a special and serene stay at this elegant B&B, sitting just outside St. Paulus Church, and close to the Grote Markt.
- Sint-Paulusstraat 20
- +32 (0) 479 74 14 55
STEENHUFFEL - The annual hop harvest at Palm Belgian Craft Brewers is truly a festival of and for the people. We survey the busy crowds on the last Sunday in August in the hop field in the shadow of the ... [ more ]
VLEZENBEEK/DILBEEK - It is often said that lambics are only for those with an experienced palate. At Brouwerij Lindemans, one of Belgium’s favourite brewers of this traditional style, they beg to differ. ... [ more ]
KORTRIJK/BELLEGEM - It was in 1892 that Brouwerij Omer Vander Ghinste opened for business in Bellegem, a village near Kortrijk in West Flanders, close to the French border. Since then, countless... [ more ]
RONGY - In Rongy and all around it, spring is in the air. The fruit trees are in bloom and nature has put on its most beautiful face. I’m on my way to http://belgium.beertourism.com/belgian-breweries/brasserie-d... [ more ]
WESTMALLE - If you order a Westmalle you’re likely to be served with a Tripel. This is no coincidence as this strong blonde Trappist beer now accounts for 75% of the beer output of this http://belgium.beertouris... [ more ]
The name of both the beer and the brewery harks back to an Irish monk who died a martyr’s death when he arrived to evangelise the region. He was elevated to sainthood and, after hi... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.