Bed and Breakfast
- De Witte Nijl
- Stay in a 19th-century mansion with a stylish, romantic, African atmosphere. Located in a quiet street that remains close to everything Antwerp has to offer. Free parking available.
- Tolstraat 35
- +32 (0) 3 336 26 85
- Luxe Suites-1-2-3
- Choose from two beautiful suites, elegantly furnished and both with a private terrace. Guests can also use the wellness facilities such as the swimming pool, sauna and Jacuzzi on a shared roof terrace.
- Lange Lozanastraat 16
- +32 (0) 3 226 35 52
- Koto has a it all: a central location, modish interiors, rooms with air-conditioning and free access to a heated outdoor swimming pool – and a spacious garden.
- Miraeusstraat 27
- +32 (0) 474 53 14 44
- Abondance Logies
- Spend a night overlooking one of Antwerp's prettiest streets, in this elegantly renovated town-house. Among its bright and modern rooms is a dining room, kitchen and loft conversion.
- Zurenborg 3
- +32 (0) 468 15 24 77
- Set in an historic building just outside Antwerp’s old centre, this B&B has beautiful, modern, and spacious rooms, with spa bathtubs, designer furniture and free Wi-Fi.
- Oude Leeuwenrui 23
- +32 (0) 479 27 98 42
- Clean, white interiors and high-vaulted ceilings make for a special and serene stay at this elegant B&B, sitting just outside St. Paulus Church, and close to the Grote Markt.
- Sint-Paulusstraat 20
- +32 (0) 479 74 14 55
- Aan de Leien
- With the historic town centre laid out beneath the rooftop terrace of its penthouse suite, the Aan de Leien has the ultimate B&B 'room-with-a-view'. There are two other luxury rooms available too.
- Britselei 49
- +32 (0) 485 57 96 35
- The Glorious-Inn
- If you're looking for that little bit extra from your accommodation, then The Glorious-Inn is for you – an establishment whose luxurious, elegant suites make it more of a boutique hotel, than a B&B.
- De Burburestraat 4a
- +32 (0) 3 237 06 13
- Because the Night
- Floor-to-ceiling windows, extra-long beds and cable TV are just some of the stand-outs at the stylish 'Because the Night' B&B, which was once a stable-rooms for the city.
- Verschansingstraat 55
- +32 (0) 476 48 40 00
- Yellow Submarine
- Quirky, fun and equipped with all mod-cons, the luxurious rooms at the Yellow Submarine come with both shower and bath, a minibar, a flat-screen cable TV – and a Nespresso coffee machine.
- Falconplein 51
- +32 (0) 475 59 59 83
BRUSSELS/MONS - We’ve made our way down to the historic city of Mons (Bergen) for the eighth edition of the international Brussels Beer Challenge. A 90-strong jury is busy tasting; there are four morning sessions in a ro... [ more ]
BRUGES - This city draws you back in time to the heydays of the Burgundian era. After years of renovation works the Gruuthusemuseum has re-opened its doors. This former city palace is the showca... [ more ]
ANTWERP - Brewers from 59 different countries flocked to attend the Brewers of Europe Forum 2019 in the prestigious Queen Elizabeth Hall, right next to the renowned Antwerp Central Station building. ... [ more ]
ERTVELDE - To track down a brewer within his own domain is a high-ranking form of sports, or that’s the impression I get. After a bit of practice I spot Jef Versele, CEO of the Van Steenberge brewery, well hidden amongst... [ more ]
MECHELEN - The historic city of Mechelen, halfway between Brussels and Antwerp, is truly a hidden gem. The presence of the Dukes of Burgundy, who ruled here in the late middle ages, still permeates the ancient city centr... [ more ]
In the north of Belgium everyone knows what a Slurfke is: it is the beer that Eddy Van Noteghem, a main character in the wildly popular television series 'Thuis' ('Home'), is busy ... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.