Bed and Breakfast
- Abondance Logies
- Spend a night overlooking one of Antwerp's prettiest streets, in this elegantly renovated town-house. Among its bright and modern rooms is a dining room, kitchen and loft conversion.
- Zurenborg 3
- +32 (0) 468 15 24 77
- Yellow Submarine
- Quirky, fun and equipped with all mod-cons, the luxurious rooms at the Yellow Submarine come with both shower and bath, a minibar, a flat-screen cable TV – and a Nespresso coffee machine.
- Falconplein 51
- +32 (0) 475 59 59 83
- Because the Night
- Floor-to-ceiling windows, extra-long beds and cable TV are just some of the stand-outs at the stylish 'Because the Night' B&B, which was once a stable-rooms for the city.
- Verschansingstraat 55
- +32 (0) 476 48 40 00
- Set in an historic building just outside Antwerp’s old centre, this B&B has beautiful, modern, and spacious rooms, with spa bathtubs, designer furniture and free Wi-Fi.
- Oude Leeuwenrui 23
- +32 (0) 479 27 98 42
- Aan de Leien
- With the historic town centre laid out beneath the rooftop terrace of its penthouse suite, the Aan de Leien has the ultimate B&B 'room-with-a-view'. There are two other luxury rooms available too.
- Britselei 49
- +32 (0) 485 57 96 35
- Koto has a it all: a central location, modish interiors, rooms with air-conditioning and free access to a heated outdoor swimming pool – and a spacious garden.
- Miraeusstraat 27
- +32 (0) 474 53 14 44
- Clean, white interiors and high-vaulted ceilings make for a special and serene stay at this elegant B&B, sitting just outside St. Paulus Church, and close to the Grote Markt.
- Sint-Paulusstraat 20
- +32 (0) 479 74 14 55
- The Glorious-Inn
- If you're looking for that little bit extra from your accommodation, then The Glorious-Inn is for you – an establishment whose luxurious, elegant suites make it more of a boutique hotel, than a B&B.
- De Burburestraat 4a
- +32 (0) 3 237 06 13
- Luxe Suites-1-2-3
- Choose from two beautiful suites, elegantly furnished and both with a private terrace. Guests can also use the wellness facilities such as the swimming pool, sauna and Jacuzzi on a shared roof terrace.
- Lange Lozanastraat 16
- +32 (0) 3 226 35 52
- De Witte Nijl
- Stay in a 19th-century mansion with a stylish, romantic, African atmosphere. Located in a quiet street that remains close to everything Antwerp has to offer. Free parking available.
- Tolstraat 35
- +32 (0) 3 336 26 85
MECHELEN - The historic city of Mechelen, halfway between Brussels and Antwerp, is truly a hidden gem. The presence of the Dukes of Burgundy, who ruled here in the late middle ages, still permeates the ancient city centr... [ more ]
BRUSSELS/ZAVENTEM - This year Brussels Airport is 60 years young! The airport is planning to mark this milestone by showcasing the very best of Belgian produce, which would not be complete without ... [ more ]
At the BeerLovers’ Café just behind Liège’s City Hall we get together to taste the limited edition Chimay Grande Réserve Fermentée en Barriques 2018, a Trappist beer aged in whisky barrels. T... [ more ]
LIESHOUT/STEENHUFFEL - Since 2016 the Palm, De Hoorn and Rodenbach breweries have been owned by Bavaria, a Dutch-based brewer. Two years after the takeover, Bavaria has been re-named Swinkels Family ... [ more ]
BRUSSELS - To be authentic is not a competition and neither is it a fashionable attitude. You either are an authentic brewer or you are not. You are driven, you make great beers that have a soul, you have a good story to... [ more ]
Father Théodore was responsible for the re-start of the Chimay brewery after the Second World War. He worked with Professor De Clerck of Louvain University. Together, they managed ... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.