Things to Do
- Brouwerij De Kazematten
- Visit the city brewery in Ieper. Opened in April 2014, Brouwerij De Kazematten brews two different beers, Wipers Times 14 and Grottenbier. Brewery tours cost €6 or €12 euros, reservation is advised.
- Houten Paard 1
- Ieper (Ypres)
- +32 (0) 57 38 80 21
- MORE INFORMATION
- GSF Walk and Bike Rally
- If you're in Ypres in summer, you can join the GSF Walk & Bike Rally, where a guide will playfully take you through offbeat Ypres with questions, riddles & puzzles.
- Grote Markt 34
- +32 (0) 57 23 92 20
- Bellewaerde Park
- Bellewaerde is the oldest theme park in Belgium. Opened in 1954, it has been famed ever since for its beautiful 54 hectares of gardens – and rollercoasters and water rides!
- Meenseweg 497
- +32 (0) 57 46 86 86
- Yorkshire Trench & Dug-out
- This site was discovered in the middle of an industrial estate, and is a small part of original trench and underground dug-out. Now preserved by a group of volunteers.
- 8904 Boezinge
LEUVEN - The ritual is well established by now. Thousands of beer lovers from across the globe pour into the city of Leuven to enjoy the Zythos beer festival held annually at the last-but-one weekend in April. ... [ more ]
ROESELARE - The origins of Flanders Red Ale (Vlaams roodbruin bier as it is known in this part of Belgium) lie in the area around Roeselare and Kortrijk. These beers are a prime example of the noble art of ‘cutting’ (ble... [ more ]
BASECLES - You may not have heard of this little village, halfway between Tournai and Mons. Its former quarries are now filled with water where the black marble that adorns Cologne Cathedral was once hewn; ... [ more ]
MELLE - Alain De Laet, CEO and owner of Brouwerij Huyghe, is a firm believer in the power of the Belgian beer brand around the world. The success of the brewery speaks for itself, with Huyghe be... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.