- Mimi's is a coffee and tea bar with a glowing reputation, thanks to their extensive range of boutique tea offerings & delicious desserts. Closed on Mondays and Tuesdays.
- Boterstraat 45
- +32 (0) 57 36 65 68
- Karamel is a tearoom with delicious pastries, as well as differently-flavored teabags & coffees. Also do a lovely range of coffee & tea caddies, cups & pots.
- Meensestraat 9
- Il Gusto D'Italia
- At Il Gusto D'Italia you can enjoy real-deal Liege or Brussels waffles (or a tasty pancake) with a large range of delicious, freshly-made homemade ice-cream.
- Grote Markt 43
- +32 (0) 57 21 73 06
- Gossip is a coffee bar in the city centre of Ypres. They serve waffles, pancakes, ice-cream and other desserts. Open from Monday till Saturday from 12 till 6pm.
- A. Vandenpeerboomplein 29
- +32 (0) 57 36 06 45
KORTRIJK/BELLEGEM - It was in 1892 that Brouwerij Omer Vander Ghinste opened for business in Bellegem, a village near Kortrijk in West Flanders, close to the French border. Since then, countless... [ more ]
RONGY - In Rongy and all around it, spring is in the air. The fruit trees are in bloom and nature has put on its most beautiful face. I’m on my way to http://belgium.beertourism.com/belgian-breweries/brasserie-d... [ more ]
WESTMALLE - If you order a Westmalle you’re likely to be served with a Tripel. This is no coincidence as this strong blonde Trappist beer now accounts for 75% of the beer output of this http://belgium.beertouris... [ more ]
TONGEREN - After a fifty-year wait the moment has finally arrived. Once again, the city of Tongeren can boast its own brewery and city beers. The story commences with the 2009 Coronation Celebra... [ more ]
ANTWERP - Why would a butcher open a store at a brewery? The question doesn’t throw Luc De Laet, the man who has done just that at the http://belgium.beertourism.com/blog/de-koninck-antwerp-city-brewery-experien... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.