- Gossip is a coffee bar in the city centre of Ypres. They serve waffles, pancakes, ice-cream and other desserts. Open from Monday till Saturday from 12 till 6pm.
- A. Vandenpeerboomplein 29
- +32 (0) 57 36 06 45
- Il Gusto D'Italia
- At Il Gusto D'Italia you can enjoy real-deal Liege or Brussels waffles (or a tasty pancake) with a large range of delicious, freshly-made homemade ice-cream.
- Grote Markt 43
- +32 (0) 57 21 73 06
- Karamel is a tearoom with delicious pastries, as well as differently-flavored teabags & coffees. Also do a lovely range of coffee & tea caddies, cups & pots.
- Meensestraat 9
- Mimi's is a coffee and tea bar with a glowing reputation, thanks to their extensive range of boutique tea offerings & delicious desserts. Closed on Mondays and Tuesdays.
- Boterstraat 45
- +32 (0) 57 36 65 68
VLEZENBEEK/DILBEEK - It is often said that lambics are only for those with an experienced palate. At Brouwerij Lindemans, one of Belgium’s favourite brewers of this traditional style, they beg to differ. ... [ more ]
KORTRIJK/BELLEGEM - It was in 1892 that Brouwerij Omer Vander Ghinste opened for business in Bellegem, a village near Kortrijk in West Flanders, close to the French border. Since then, countless... [ more ]
RONGY - In Rongy and all around it, spring is in the air. The fruit trees are in bloom and nature has put on its most beautiful face. I’m on my way to http://belgium.beertourism.com/belgian-breweries/brasserie-d... [ more ]
WESTMALLE - If you order a Westmalle you’re likely to be served with a Tripel. This is no coincidence as this strong blonde Trappist beer now accounts for 75% of the beer output of this http://belgium.beertouris... [ more ]
TONGEREN - After a fifty-year wait the moment has finally arrived. Once again, the city of Tongeren can boast its own brewery and city beers. The story commences with the 2009 Coronation Celebra... [ more ]
The label of the Chouffe Soleil tells you straight away what this beer is about. The brewery’s gnome mascots, known from the blonde La Chouffe beers and the dark Mc Chouffe brews, ... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.