- Beer of Belgium
- Beer of Belgium is a specialist Belgian beer shop located in Ieper. Discover more than 300 different Belgian beers, glasses and gift packages. Special beer tastings are also offered every 3rd Thursday evening of the month. There's an online shop too!
- Boterstraat 49
- +32 (0) 57 36 35 71
- Menenstraat Shopping Street
- It's not far from the Menin Gate to the Grote Markt, along the narrow street of Menenstraat, but many of Ypres' best-loved shops line its short stretch.
- Boterstraat Shopping Street
- A shorter street running from the west into the Grote Markt, Boterstraat is known for some excellent restaurants, tea-rooms and chocolatiers
- Rijselstraat Shopping Street
- The main street running south from the Market Square, it's also one of its prettiest – and busiest – of shopping streets, with many local businesses and shops.
LEUVEN - The ritual is well established by now. Thousands of beer lovers from across the globe pour into the city of Leuven to enjoy the Zythos beer festival held annually at the last-but-one weekend in April. ... [ more ]
ROESELARE - The origins of Flanders Red Ale (Vlaams roodbruin bier as it is known in this part of Belgium) lie in the area around Roeselare and Kortrijk. These beers are a prime example of the noble art of ‘cutting’ (ble... [ more ]
BASECLES - You may not have heard of this little village, halfway between Tournai and Mons. Its former quarries are now filled with water where the black marble that adorns Cologne Cathedral was once hewn; ... [ more ]
MELLE - Alain De Laet, CEO and owner of Brouwerij Huyghe, is a firm believer in the power of the Belgian beer brand around the world. The success of the brewery speaks for itself, with Huyghe be... [ more ]
In the 18th century there was a very well-known brewer in the Dendermonde area; his name was Pauwel Kwak. He brewed his own beer, which was dark and heavy. He also has had a coachi... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.