Health and Beauty
- Sauna Center Jana
- Sauna Center Jana offers 'relax' rooms, steam baths, jacuzzis, saunas & an outside lounge, with both winter & summer terraces. Reservation is advised 2 days in advance.
- Pilkemstraat 24a
- +32 (0) 51 46 74 36
- Studio CD Coiffure
- The concept of Studio CD Coiffure involves a lot of listening, a lot of professional hair-fashioning, and plenty of happy customers. Without a doubt, what you want you will get.
- Boterstraat 43
- +32 (0) 57 20 70 72
- Yoake offers a private sauna and jacuzzi, which can be rented for 2 hours by couples. They also provide sublime massages & a wide range of beauty-arrangements.
- Tempelstraat 35
- +32 (0) 57 20 35 14
- Kapsalon Feeling
- Premium products only at this hairdressers. They work primarily with L'oréal & Vitality products, with their quality hair extensions coming from Great Lengths.
- Kunstenlaan 1
- +32 (0) 57 20 80 54
- Enter an Infraligne cabin, and a combination of specific muscle exercises – under the guidance of a movement coach – and infrared heat gives you a maximum calorie burn.
- Vooruitgangsstraat 3
- +32 (0) 57 48 88 69
- Sun Set Boulevard
- Whole person beauty is what Sun Set Boulevard aims for. It has a range of beauty & skin treatments, weight-loss help, massages & private wellness sessions available.
- Dikkebusseweg 91
- +32 (0) 57 36 60 20
- Beau et Belle
- Total care for your hair – and that feel-good factor for your skin – is the make-over mission of Beau et Belle. Open from Tuesday till Saturday.
- Brielenstraat 6
- +32 (0) 0497 10 59 09
- So Fine Beautycenter
- So Fine BeautyCenter has the whole package: skincare & body treatment, pedicures, manicures, permanent make-up, nail art, peeling, waxing, special treatments & massages.
- Dikkebusseweg 96
- +32 (0) 472 68 33 31
KORTRIJK/BELLEGEM - It was in 1892 that Brouwerij Omer Vander Ghinste opened for business in Bellegem, a village near Kortrijk in West Flanders, close to the French border. Since then, countless... [ more ]
RONGY - In Rongy and all around it, spring is in the air. The fruit trees are in bloom and nature has put on its most beautiful face. I’m on my way to http://belgium.beertourism.com/belgian-breweries/brasserie-d... [ more ]
WESTMALLE - If you order a Westmalle you’re likely to be served with a Tripel. This is no coincidence as this strong blonde Trappist beer now accounts for 75% of the beer output of this http://belgium.beertouris... [ more ]
TONGEREN - After a fifty-year wait the moment has finally arrived. Once again, the city of Tongeren can boast its own brewery and city beers. The story commences with the 2009 Coronation Celebra... [ more ]
ANTWERP - Why would a butcher open a store at a brewery? The question doesn’t throw Luc De Laet, the man who has done just that at the http://belgium.beertourism.com/blog/de-koninck-antwerp-city-brewery-experien... [ more ]
Piraat beer was developed and launched in 1982 by Brouwerij Van Steenberghe in Ertvelde, situated near the city of Ghent. This strong amber beer was actually created at the request... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.