- Kaffee Bazaar
- Come to Kaffee Bazaar & taste from over 130 beers & 50 different types of spirits, while getting culturally enlightened. Art exhibitions & concerts happen here too.
- Boomgaardstraat 9
- +32 (0) 494 53 32 50
- Sfeercafé Paljas
- Sfeercafé Paljas is a bar filled to the brim with ambiance. It is open till late on weekends, so great for a big night out, Ypres-style. Also has footie on the big screen
- Kiekenmarkt 4
- +32 (0) 476 30 96 52
- Café De Vauban
- This café is found near the famous Menin Gate, and has a good range of beers on the list. It's open from Wednesday till Sunday from 4pm. Closed on Mondays & Tuesdays.
- Lange Torhoutstraat 2
- +32 (0) 477 56 47 39
- Cafe Nova
- Café Nova is a supporter-café for the Belgian football team, Club Brugge. They have Jupiler beer on tap, and you can watch matches – big and small – live on-screen.
- Brugseweg 157
- +32 (0) 57 20 79 33
- The Times
- The owner of this pub, Alain, has a passion for beer, and is more than happy to tip you on best to be supped. If you want to taste the local flavors, he is your perfect guide.
- Korte Torhoutstraat 7
- + 32 (0) 473 664 581
- Old Bill Pub
- The Old Bill Pub is an Irish Pub dead-centre to Ypres market square. Sports-screen, stout and the odd drop of Ireland's liquid gold make for a cracking evening.
- Sint-Jacobsstraat 10
- +32 (0) 57 21 55 20
- Marktcafe Les Halles
- From early evening till late at night, stop off at Marktcafe Les Halles on the market square. As well as drinks they serve original good-quality food.
- Grote Markt 35
- 't Klein Rijsel
- A friendly pub, attached to the Ramparts War Museum & Cemetery, they may only offer a small beer list – but they can tell all you need to know about the war.
- Rijselsestraat 208
- +32 (0) 57 20 02 36
- De Vage Belofte
- During the week it's the cafe to hit for a quiet chat & tasty beers. At the weekend get out your dancing shoes, as DJ's pump out tunes from times-past to the present.
- Vismarkt 3
- +32 (0) 57 21 56 50
VAL-DIEU - Those monks certainly picked some beautiful spots for their abbeys. The rumble of the busy motorway lies far behind me as I swap the flat northern http://belgium.beertourism.com/about-belgium/geograph... [ more ]
BELGIUM - How do you write an unbiased review of a book that you yourself have written, pouring your entire soul into it? I’ll immediately give up on that impossible task and instead I’ll offer you a peek behind the ... [ more ]
BRUSSELS - “We have won the World Cup!” exclaims Sven Gatz, Minister of Culture for Flanders. In his former role as Managing Director of the Federation of Belgian Brewers he immediately lent his ... [ more ]
Kasteel Blond is a real thirst quencher. A refreshing, characteristic blond Belgian beer with a 'relatively' low alcohol content, especially in comparison with the average alcohol... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.