- Kaffee Bazaar
- Come to Kaffee Bazaar & taste from over 130 beers & 50 different types of spirits, while getting culturally enlightened. Art exhibitions & concerts happen here too.
- Boomgaardstraat 9
- +32 (0) 494 53 32 50
- De Vage Belofte
- During the week it's the cafe to hit for a quiet chat & tasty beers. At the weekend get out your dancing shoes, as DJ's pump out tunes from times-past to the present.
- Vismarkt 3
- +32 (0) 57 21 56 50
- Cafe Nova
- Café Nova is a supporter-café for the Belgian football team, Club Brugge. They have Jupiler beer on tap, and you can watch matches – big and small – live on-screen.
- Brugseweg 157
- +32 (0) 57 20 79 33
- Café De Vauban
- This café is found near the famous Menin Gate, and has a good range of beers on the list. It's open from Wednesday till Sunday from 4pm. Closed on Mondays & Tuesdays.
- Lange Torhoutstraat 2
- +32 (0) 477 56 47 39
- 't Klein Rijsel
- A friendly pub, attached to the Ramparts War Museum & Cemetery, they may only offer a small beer list – but they can tell all you need to know about the war.
- Rijselsestraat 208
- +32 (0) 57 20 02 36
- Sfeercafé Paljas
- Sfeercafé Paljas is a bar filled to the brim with ambiance. It is open till late on weekends, so great for a big night out, Ypres-style. Also has footie on the big screen
- Kiekenmarkt 4
- +32 (0) 476 30 96 52
- Marktcafe Les Halles
- From early evening till late at night, stop off at Marktcafe Les Halles on the market square. As well as drinks they serve original good-quality food.
- Grote Markt 35
- The Times
- The owner of this pub, Alain, has a passion for beer, and is more than happy to tip you on best to be supped. If you want to taste the local flavors, he is your perfect guide.
- Korte Torhoutstraat 7
- + 32 (0) 473 664 581
- Old Bill Pub
- The Old Bill Pub is an Irish Pub dead-centre to Ypres market square. Sports-screen, stout and the odd drop of Ireland's liquid gold make for a cracking evening.
- Sint-Jacobsstraat 10
- +32 (0) 57 21 55 20
IZEGEM - Brouwerij Van Honsebrouck is proud to present ‘Het Bierkasteel’ (the Beer Castle); a brand new multi-purpose space designed and built for events, relaxation, brewery visit and beer experiences. ... [ more ]
VLEZENBEEK - “Prepare three original finger food creations using the Lindemans lambics and fruit beers” … this was the challenge set to four previous laureates of the renowned Prosper Montagné c... [ more ]
OSTEND - For the last weekend of August, Ostend moves its location to the shores of the ‘beer sea’ as Belgian breweries, local restaurants and food trucks pull out all the stops for the annual North Sea Beer Festival. ... [ more ]
This is a beer with a pedigree. The Chimay Rouge was brewed for the very first time back in 1862, although it was a somewhat different beer back then. The biggest leap forward occ... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.