- Kaffee Bazaar
- Come to Kaffee Bazaar & taste from over 130 beers & 50 different types of spirits, while getting culturally enlightened. Art exhibitions & concerts happen here too.
- Boomgaardstraat 9
- +32 (0) 494 53 32 50
- The Times
- The owner of this pub, Alain, has a passion for beer, and is more than happy to tip you on best to be supped. If you want to taste the local flavors, he is your perfect guide.
- Korte Torhoutstraat 7
- + 32 (0) 473 664 581
- Marktcafe Les Halles
- From early evening till late at night, stop off at Marktcafe Les Halles on the market square. As well as drinks they serve original good-quality food.
- Grote Markt 35
- Old Bill Pub
- The Old Bill Pub is an Irish Pub dead-centre to Ypres market square. Sports-screen, stout and the odd drop of Ireland's liquid gold make for a cracking evening.
- Sint-Jacobsstraat 10
- +32 (0) 57 21 55 20
- Cafe Nova
- Café Nova is a supporter-café for the Belgian football team, Club Brugge. They have Jupiler beer on tap, and you can watch matches – big and small – live on-screen.
- Brugseweg 157
- +32 (0) 57 20 79 33
- De Vage Belofte
- During the week it's the cafe to hit for a quiet chat & tasty beers. At the weekend get out your dancing shoes, as DJ's pump out tunes from times-past to the present.
- Vismarkt 3
- +32 (0) 57 21 56 50
- Sfeercafé Paljas
- Sfeercafé Paljas is a bar filled to the brim with ambiance. It is open till late on weekends, so great for a big night out, Ypres-style. Also has footie on the big screen
- Kiekenmarkt 4
- +32 (0) 476 30 96 52
- 't Klein Rijsel
- A friendly pub, attached to the Ramparts War Museum & Cemetery, they may only offer a small beer list – but they can tell all you need to know about the war.
- Rijselsestraat 208
- +32 (0) 57 20 02 36
- Café De Vauban
- This café is found near the famous Menin Gate, and has a good range of beers on the list. It's open from Wednesday till Sunday from 4pm. Closed on Mondays & Tuesdays.
- Lange Torhoutstraat 2
- +32 (0) 477 56 47 39
TONGEREN - "Am-bier-orix". Tongeren’s annual beer festival is the undisputed champion in the most difficult name competition. In Belgium we learnt about Tongeren at school. The http:... [ more ]
RONGY - A sense of terroir permeates the village of Rongy, nestling amongst the wheat fields and fruit orchards that spread as far as the eye can see. Brasserie de Brunehaut has taken up the torch of a former, ... [ more ]
WESTMALLE - Westmalle Dubbel and Tripel are iconic Trappist beers. The popularity of the beers makes people almost forget that these monks also produce a tasty cheese. http://belgium.... [ more ]
The Houblon Chouffe is a crossover beer – a Belgian interpretation of the India Pale Ale (IPA), a beer style originating in England. Extra hops were added to these ales, to make s... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.