- Kaffee Bazaar
- Come to Kaffee Bazaar & taste from over 130 beers & 50 different types of spirits, while getting culturally enlightened. Art exhibitions & concerts happen here too.
- Boomgaardstraat 9
- +32 (0) 494 53 32 50
- Old Bill Pub
- The Old Bill Pub is an Irish Pub dead-centre to Ypres market square. Sports-screen, stout and the odd drop of Ireland's liquid gold make for a cracking evening.
- Sint-Jacobsstraat 10
- +32 (0) 57 21 55 20
- 't Klein Rijsel
- A friendly pub, attached to the Ramparts War Museum & Cemetery, they may only offer a small beer list – but they can tell all you need to know about the war.
- Rijselsestraat 208
- +32 (0) 57 20 02 36
- Sfeercafé Paljas
- Sfeercafé Paljas is a bar filled to the brim with ambiance. It is open till late on weekends, so great for a big night out, Ypres-style. Also has footie on the big screen
- Kiekenmarkt 4
- +32 (0) 476 30 96 52
- The Times
- The owner of this pub, Alain, has a passion for beer, and is more than happy to tip you on best to be supped. If you want to taste the local flavors, he is your perfect guide.
- Korte Torhoutstraat 7
- + 32 (0) 473 664 581
- Café De Vauban
- This café is found near the famous Menin Gate, and has a good range of beers on the list. It's open from Wednesday till Sunday from 4pm. Closed on Mondays & Tuesdays.
- Lange Torhoutstraat 2
- +32 (0) 477 56 47 39
- Marktcafe Les Halles
- From early evening till late at night, stop off at Marktcafe Les Halles on the market square. As well as drinks they serve original good-quality food.
- Grote Markt 35
- De Vage Belofte
- During the week it's the cafe to hit for a quiet chat & tasty beers. At the weekend get out your dancing shoes, as DJ's pump out tunes from times-past to the present.
- Vismarkt 3
- +32 (0) 57 21 56 50
- Cafe Nova
- Café Nova is a supporter-café for the Belgian football team, Club Brugge. They have Jupiler beer on tap, and you can watch matches – big and small – live on-screen.
- Brugseweg 157
- +32 (0) 57 20 79 33
KORTRIJK/BELLEGEM - It was in 1892 that Brouwerij Omer Vander Ghinste opened for business in Bellegem, a village near Kortrijk in West Flanders, close to the French border. Since then, countless... [ more ]
WESTMALLE - If you order a Westmalle you’re likely to be served with a Tripel. This is no coincidence as this strong blonde Trappist beer now accounts for 75% of the beer output of this http://belgium.beertouris... [ more ]
ANTWERP - Why would a butcher open a store at a brewery? The question doesn’t throw Luc De Laet, the man who has done just that at the http://belgium.beertourism.com/blog/de-koninck-antwerp-city-brewery-experien... [ more ]
RONGY - In Rongy and all around it, spring is in the air. The fruit trees are in bloom and nature has put on its most beautiful face. I’m on my way to http://belgium.beertourism.com/belgian-breweries/brasserie-d... [ more ]
TONGEREN - After a fifty-year wait the moment has finally arrived. Once again, the city of Tongeren can boast its own brewery and city beers. The story commences with the 2009 Coronation Celebra... [ more ]
Belgian ‘dubbels’ tend to be strong, dark brown beers. This beer style was inspired by the classic dark abbey beers. Tungri Dubbel is both mild and well-balanced. It re-ferments in... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.