- Kaffee Bazaar
- Come to Kaffee Bazaar & taste from over 130 beers & 50 different types of spirits, while getting culturally enlightened. Art exhibitions & concerts happen here too.
- Boomgaardstraat 9
- +32 (0) 494 53 32 50
- Marktcafe Les Halles
- From early evening till late at night, stop off at Marktcafe Les Halles on the market square. As well as drinks they serve original good-quality food.
- Grote Markt 35
- Café De Vauban
- This café is found near the famous Menin Gate, and has a good range of beers on the list. It's open from Wednesday till Sunday from 4pm. Closed on Mondays & Tuesdays.
- Lange Torhoutstraat 2
- +32 (0) 477 56 47 39
- De Vage Belofte
- During the week it's the cafe to hit for a quiet chat & tasty beers. At the weekend get out your dancing shoes, as DJ's pump out tunes from times-past to the present.
- Vismarkt 3
- +32 (0) 57 21 56 50
- 't Klein Rijsel
- A friendly pub, attached to the Ramparts War Museum & Cemetery, they may only offer a small beer list – but they can tell all you need to know about the war.
- Rijselsestraat 208
- +32 (0) 57 20 02 36
- Cafe Nova
- Café Nova is a supporter-café for the Belgian football team, Club Brugge. They have Jupiler beer on tap, and you can watch matches – big and small – live on-screen.
- Brugseweg 157
- +32 (0) 57 20 79 33
- Old Bill Pub
- The Old Bill Pub is an Irish Pub dead-centre to Ypres market square. Sports-screen, stout and the odd drop of Ireland's liquid gold make for a cracking evening.
- Sint-Jacobsstraat 10
- +32 (0) 57 21 55 20
- Sfeercafé Paljas
- Sfeercafé Paljas is a bar filled to the brim with ambiance. It is open till late on weekends, so great for a big night out, Ypres-style. Also has footie on the big screen
- Kiekenmarkt 4
- +32 (0) 476 30 96 52
- The Times
- The owner of this pub, Alain, has a passion for beer, and is more than happy to tip you on best to be supped. If you want to taste the local flavors, he is your perfect guide.
- Korte Torhoutstraat 7
- + 32 (0) 473 664 581
BASECLES - You may not have heard of this little village, halfway between Tournai and Mons. Its former quarries are now filled with water where the black marble that adorns Cologne Cathedral was once hewn; ... [ more ]
MELLE - Alain De Laet, CEO and owner of Brouwerij Huyghe, is a firm believer in the power of the Belgian beer brand around the world. The success of the brewery speaks for itself, with Huyghe be... [ more ]
SOIGNIES - Belgians drink their beer from the correct glass. An abbey beer tastes so much better from a traditional chalice, a pils beer from a pils glass... Only in Belgium, will you come across such a wide variety of b... [ more ]
WESTMALLE - Time appears to stand still in a Trappist abbey like Westmalle. However, appearances can be deceptive - even here the latest technologies are quietly creeping in. The abbey has an up-to-date ... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.